TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

"You're Sponging Off the System"

Decency is not measured totally in monetary terms.
Its amazing what this system can do. I am sitting here and noticing a distinct hatred for myself and upon examination note that there are ideations that I am:
-sponging off people
-sponging off the system
-am living off the system akin to 'Jews' (in many cultures it was feared would live off the local system)

I fought these ideations by thinking logically and humorously about all this:
"The logical thought would be that I am targeted and need help or that I am targeted and therefore have to live off the system."
This broke through what I consider to be part of the behavior modification program.

Its no surprise that this covert activity as it does seem to exist is written about on the internet as being supported widely by Republican conservative WASPs. Ridiculous as it may seem SOMEONE out there sees the value in breaking someone down by making one hate one's Self.

1 comment:

  1. I get the same reaction feeling: now I'm worthless since I do not work. Yet, when I worked, I had to work the lowest paying jobs, had no health insurance, and was constantly getting fired due to harassment. I literally HAD to go on checks after becoming HOMELESS after I lost my job and no one would help me. I just love the way I got fired off the last job too: they didn't even bother to tell me and I went in and the boss says "oh, did you know you were fired?" just casual like that...I got that all the time working temp, "oh, did you know it was your last day?" any given Friday.

    I have tried volunteering and working very part time (to avoid messing up my check) and the perps f*ck*d with that as well.

    ReplyDelete