TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

FBI harassing 911 witnesses and connected to the Ft Hood shootings

http://www.rense.com/general45/witnesses.htm

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/were-fort-hood-shootings-gang-stalking-catastrophe

http://zohopolls.com/peacefrog/how-long-have-you-been-a-victim-of-gang-stalking

Soooo the FBI harasses people into NOT divulging info?

And this is so ironic as in my case where it was presented to me that they were harassing me to get me TO divulge information that the system would be used to keep a witness FROM divulging information.

I believe that the FBI is one faction in on 'gang stalking'. I believe it is a many factions working together.

It seems what was learned during MK Ultra is used which would indicate other players.

From what I have experienced and seen in documentaries and read the capabilities through HUMINT and tech to catch criminals and terrorists over seas is jsut too similar to what a TI experiences.

OK I can see trying to get somone to confess or to NOT confess to be intimidated into silence..but what is UP with using behavior modification to ensure that the victim does not recall anything that occured? I thought they WANTED information to be revealed or confession. So who is attempting to induce amnesia?

Also a person involved in fed investigation is subject to constant surveillance thus a perfect human experimentee or someone to be put into behavior modification. Under the excuse of a fed investigation constant survaillance that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment