TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, December 28, 2009

threats /police corruption

Being a Targeted person you will get repeated threats in many different ways to remain silent- especially like me, the one thing you CAN prove is organized crime.

The police espeically have been instrumental in helping to destroy my youth, beauty creativity and my life. If this is some vendetta against my family they picked the wrong person as I am the one person in my family who is an outsider. Go ruin my cousins life instead or is she too perfect.

Police who are in on the corrupt side of this can keep on trying to block me. My internal programming tells me to write a book and if all does not improve then check out. They have no influence in my internal world. They chose to help the last administration cause havoc beyond belief and basically alter the time line itself with covert actions and influence.
The police or any ohter faction, especially since they are men, have no right as to dictate who lives, who dies, who stays young and beautiful and succeeds and who gets old, fat and sickly. According to other TIs and my personal experience they do this to other family members of the TI and also do this to alot of pedo families to control through intimidation and then employ as informants or whatever else they can use them for.
We are not your toys. Scott told me the way his family was treated by the police, his brother had his life ruined and how his sister was basically turned into a frumpish caretaker for the family(strange she is friends with officers but scott claims to hate them), I wont even mention what he claims they got his younger sister into. This is what authorities do to people they feel need justice metered on them covertly- yet if a family is wealthy and can pay the rules change.

I do not acknowledge you or your system as you are completely corrupt and only manage crime to your own advantage. A number of you are obssessive compulsive disasters, vigilantes, arrogant or criminal minded yourselves. I was told by my president years ago to not let terrorism influence my life. The power trip you are on is YOUR business and I have never paid attention to it nor given it legitamacy- especially as you are mostly comprimised of males. That basically makes it totally worth ignoring.

I will not 'accept my situation' as I have been told is the goal. I am not my mother and dont really care about surviving all that much at the price of security.

I want what was supposed to be MINE by birthright and by the rules of the system. Why was I not arrested and handed a subpeana?

What you are doing is managing covert warfare and helping a corrupt system decide who gets quality of life and who does not.
A life where I do not have alll I could have is not worth nothing to me and I will not be beaten down into accepting what is left of my totally destroyed life. go to hell and take whatver the criminal element you work with with you.

There will no peace until I get my way which is to tell the world how my last chance at a life was taken from me, I was tortured and basically told I deserved it and to accept my circimstances. You arrogantly believe you will never be caught becuz like me mother informed me "you can write a book but no one is going to believe you" You think I am just another piece of meat you can push around in your big orchestrated nationwide game of chess where you have all the intel so you can play stupid accordingly and get your way all the time.

You will also not push me into doing something stupid as to have something like this letter for instgance used against me in the future in some ridiculous set up....

YOU WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS. PEOPLE ARE NOT PIECES OF MEAT AND YOU CAN DO AS YOU PLEASE. I WILL NEVER SHUT UP, I WILL NEVER GO AWAY AND I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE SYSTEM OR THE WORLD FOR WHAT THEY DID TO MY LIFE AND FORCED ME TO GO THROUGH. You can disregard and ignore all you want.
I will write and people will read and in years to come when things become more clear to the public on an official level they will understand that testing of technologies on 'inconvenient persons' did indeed exist.
Maybe no one will care, or remember. All that matters is that the information makes it so that it is present when man decides that he either wants to deal with this new world of tech or not.

I should write a sci fi novel where in future your network of cowboys is totally replaced by machines that are programmed to make decisions logically and not according to arrogance,sadism, your dicks or your bank accounts.

People are not toys.

2 comments:

  1. Another trait I'm sure you've noticed about these stalkers: they can dish it out, but if you dare dish it right back, they can't take it. They flip out and start crying like little babies. How many times did I have to sit there, and take their abuse, only to throw it back to them ONCE a long time later, and have them go crazy getting mad? A lot of perps I've seen aren't rich at all, but are brats who are so spoiled and so used to dish out abuse at my handlers' request, that they can't help but get all crazy on me if I do some of it back to them. The excuse I've gotten is that they were afraid what might happen to them if they didn't go along with the abuse. Um well retards, then have a mind of your own and realize that SOME of us aren't going to sit there and suck up the abuse like gentlemen. Some of us fight back on occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday someone will care, it will happen. I think at the moment its exactly as you say, who will miss just another TI, just another nutter who they say is imagining what is happening. Torture. Disgusting to think that people can get away with this.

    ReplyDelete