TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

being stalked and harassed in Phoenix AZ..cant be left alone for 1 day

I was left on my own temporarily for a few hours and sure enough. Older white pick up truck bald white guy with tatoos like numbers or letters on back of his forhead. He went my me on my way to a store and made sure he looked right at me, then followed me into the store, then parked outside and kept watching me in the circle K. I leave and try to ditch him by going around the back of the store to go down the street and he then has to let me know he is indeed stalking me by following me back there and nodding at me. He then parks around the back so he can get a vantage point to see where I go down the street- or where I decide to sleep tonite. The marks on him look like gang from jail. Could his training be military or other similar? All I know is he is one of the scariest stalkers I have had yet...another ashmanski but scarier- if thats possible.

I ditched him again and as i covertly entered another building another white pick up truck that was newer came into the lot of the building I was in and then left as if to say 'we know where you are staying tonight'.

It just does not end and the message is not only are you being watched its 'if you are alone without a man with you you WILL be harassed'.

They do it so they can restart the cycle of brainwashing through trauma that you had going last time you were alone too long and gang stalked. They know that eventually this will lead to suicide...or at least keep reducing the target to the state of a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment