TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, December 18, 2009

'she deserved it'..hmm lets focus on that(snicker)

hmm. America wants to remain naive so that they can select who to persecute.

Ok then you need a lesson on heiresses who suck d*ck until they get thier inheritance 101.
The list of rich kids I mean really rich kids and other psuedo respectable people who engage in very questionable behavior due to how fucked up they are is quite numerous. It makes you wonder what kind of people thier parents are. Then you see how much MORE f*cked up they are once they get the money when they are 30 or so. The ones who were mean to me I hope they fry thier brains out. Total fuck ups and wastes of air...but loaded so lets worship them blindly.; F*CK YOU AMERICA. If you want to worship rich white trash its not my tastes really....but dont drag me into your sickness by trying to scapegoat me completley.

YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL TELL YOU. GET F*CKED IS ALL.

Oh by the way the alter system in a mind controlled slave is amazing. Any memory files from an alter especially an alter ego that functioned doing anything traumatizing is sealed off from the Self. You have accomplished nothing.

I remain as innocent as a lamb..but dont worry. The harassment has set off other programming that will ensure I am as nasty as possible now. You really should have left me alone to heal myself privately and become a better person.

Your society seems to lack the intelligence to populate your society with people that nurture or are helpers to other humans...why would you want to piss someone off instead of help create a better person. Your world makes no sense.

Jeanette Angell can go to hell by the way...and BU where she slithered out of. Nothing is worse on this planet than a fu*kin over educated POSER who creeps around other peoples scenes and then claims to master them by never having to suffer as hard as the real warriors on the front lines. She'd make a military battle into a coffee table book if she could.
Disgusting to all those who have fallen. Worse than Jane Fonda being used by the Viet Cong. Joke.

Have a nice new year if I didnt add that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment