TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

ooppss, its ON again.(results after publishing vids on YouTube)

They're baaaaacck!

After I published two vids showing how bad things can get and telling the gang stalking system that basically they will not stop my activism as well as wrote that last post the harassment by in person gang stalkers has immediately returned.

We were at this truck stop in Coachella. Remember these people want make yoiu feel bad and back up any insinuations and one of the biggest ones is that you did something wrong or cant be trusted. I had someone with me so I dont see how it makes sense and it doesnt. We all know that.
After publishing alot of things that consist of exposure last night, I walked out into the lot to head to store and there she was..a perp with a smirk doing just what was done years ago when the harassment was so bad in the beginning. And when I went to get in line to buy something two whitebeards got behind me, one looked over at a security guard with arms folded way behind me leaning on a shelf and one of the whitebeards looked over and nodded. It was so obviously more intimidation. So I just used an old move whichi is to break up their little ring containing the TI and go behind the two white beards..if they ask any questions you just say' oh you first'. Mr secrutity guard immediately walked out upon this happening--hmm. Doesnt seem very effective does it, I mean if the person you are watching is truly dangerous.

I walked him walk out into the lot as I needed more money for my purchase anyway and I loved the swagger- he walked like he was still young and actually knew what it was like to be hot at one time. He actually swinged his hips ...kinda like a girl actually. What a sex pot! actually the only 'pot' with him is his belly.

Old men playing games with younger women, keeping them down so they still feel like they have not been outdone by time. Strangely these whitebeards remind me alot of thier younger counterparts.

I dont know what it is about the people that do the harassment but every TI can tell you there IS something about them that ties them all together. You get familiar after a while. They stand out..I cant put my finger on what it is. There is just something really weak about them. They register as weaklings but their actions as a group seem to make them strong. As long as they feel a part of whatever this is.

I assume that when you are a part of such a large racket that basically runs the US by intimidation you wud tend to be full of yourself. So why do they not appear genuinely confident as individuals? I still dont get it.

It must just be the type of person who will engage in or excels at being totally sneaky and covert to gain power. Maybe in the past they have acted overtly and realized that they had no natural powers as individuals so this is how they need to be.

Its the arrogance that keeps most TIs going. Keeps them fighting. No one should have thier life so completely taken from them as a targeted person has.

No comments:

Post a Comment