TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Sleep Interuppted Tonight/ Strange Experience Earlier With Isreali

The place where.I.rest at night usually doesn't pay any mind to me being there. But in last few days its not been.easy to rest there at night.
Don't know.if.this is on purpose or just random.
Tonight at. Kenmore this guy who seemed on an upper of some kind asked me how am.I in.this.situation with such a light or light attitude? He said I must be an angel and he seemed foreign so it didn't sound too strange.

High I thought...just geeking from coke.
He comes back again as.I.am packing.up to leave my spot. He asks.if I.am Jewish I tell him I am Eastern European and Italian and everyone just thinks I am.
He started.to. run off.these names from the Jewish religious books. Saying all the patriarchs and matriarchs, many of whom were not Jewish but converts. Married to Jewish men. That Ruth was the greatest woman in this book and that she was not Jewish.
He had this ability with his eyes to get.me to.listen to him. I found myself comfortable in his iris which was brown like mine but actually not as deeply brown and.his.pupils were large. He had the ability to get me to listen but he had nothing else in there. No real soul.
He then ended.his little speech and as he walked away his look was much different. Severe. As.if he thought he would frighten or intimidate me. It was like terrorism. Now I know what insanity lies in the middle East. They are all clinically insanely and out of.their minds.
We.should leave them well alone and.let.them.blow up the shit out of each other. The rest of us can return to the old gods of our ancestors where we belong.

I've posted.this before about Abrahamic religions.
After years of being targeted his act bounced right off me. I've also looked at alternative ways.of looking.at the Jews and the Middle East as generally separate from Europe. In other words you can.use your hypnosis or whatever.it is to convince me of whatever it is but I consciously know that we are not the same. I know where.I come from and who I am. I am willing.to accept you for the same, but you will not rule.me or suck me into believing we are brothers or somehow from the same place spiritually or otherwise.
It was a.simple game: relate then dominate. Sorry not going for it.
The over dramatic walking away quickly with that look part was the worst of it. Desperation never.looked so pathetic.

I don't know if its GS related. I don't care. Whatever and whoever doesn't matter. I am going to continue on doing exactly what I have been doing.
Until its done.

Tonight I was resting and.it noisy. I've seen.people rest in.this spot before. No one really goes.there.
Lately there's been.workers but they don't come up to.the floor I am on. Tonight it was up and.down.in.and.out just constant. And the lower floor they weren't making noise in.their work space focusing on construction someone was right below the stairs and a lot.of.activity right in that hallway.
Later a.group of kids came up and they came.over to where.I was lying. This never should have happened becuz people are usually in this spot becuz they as crashed out. Decent people. This isn't a 'homeless' spot.

These kids know better. And they claimer to be up there looking.for space to...do something I forget what.
The main guy had an accentuate dark hair. When they left I had gotten up becuz it looked better. Upon leaving the main kid said "Goodniiiiggghht" and I.didn't trust that wise ass bs tone. His accent and look were Israel just like that nutter in Kenmore earlier.
After I got.up all this activity and people that had been on lower floor ceased. Like everyone just left.
I then went to rest room. Lower floor. Wanted to see if I could find what all this noise all night long concentrated right beneath me was from.
Absolutely quiet with no.one there. All gone.
Came back from bathroom. Black janitor type going into closet. BRIGHT RED SHIRT ON. (AfroCentrism either all red or their seems to be something with Democrats who follow Obama's agenda where they are wearing black and red. Many seem to be perps as well.)
He made banging noises and as.I went upstairs and.listened closely I realized that he was doing a.noise.campaign. He made far more noise and.repeated noises more.than necessary.
This.is the only time in years off and on in this little harmless spot that I.have heard this much constant noise.and.direct.disruption.
Usually there's noise for a short time and then.its quiet. By the time the noise ceased it was 6 am. For.this area to be noisy for that long is not normal. Nor.was that interruption with that group and the wise ass 'Good niggghht' by the Israeli.
I've heard workers under me far off before and.its.just.sort.of comforting. As they are focusing on thier work. NOT ON ME.

This was different. As a long time Target I can sense timing and intent that are not normal.or random.
Why I.am gerttng more harassment is.due.to the fact.I.am going.to take action.finally and.if.it.doesn't work leave.the country.
The perps don't.want.me doing either I.guess. (That guy is STILL banging around down.there. I am so tempted to go.film.or record.it...or.to see what hes doing.
There is nothing.more validating to a TI who is able.to.actually see a person taking steps to make noise.in.a.noise campaign. To see someone doing bullshit repetitive movements with buckets in a closet that are obviously meaningless just to make noise or backing up a Pespi delivery truck over and.over and over.to.cause the beep-beep backup warning sound to be.part of a noise campaign-and when they look up and see.u.not only.see them but are filming them they get nervous and jerk to immediately get.away.from being filmed.
Noise campaigns differ. But in this area noise campaigns have always been accompanied with sexual arousal. They cause.it. And attached.to.that usually is control firstly of.course secondly to.cause.me.to overeat as I have no sex partner currently and also to cause ideations to.go.back.to adult.entertainment.
Often in.this.location.also sexual arousal has been accompanied by brainwashing to get with a black male. I know I.posted that in that Somerville shelter such a thin happened and.the process was excruciating. Very heavy handed.
I simply get.rid of such reactions nowadays becuz they are merely from conditioning. This is rooted in the beeping twice from.cars going by wherever I lived early on in the gs campaign. Once at my family's house in Waltham and then only every place I.put.a phone or anything.in my name. Then in 2004 it was near constant in Brighton MA. That's the apartment where this campaign went 24-7.

I think the messages from.the Israelis were that I'd better include Abrahamic religious beliefs in my work or.the relating of my experiences. In other words DONT undermine.the existence.of.GOD by revealing the.existence of these technologies and the GS system. I think I even got bribed with a position of importance in Judaism...sounds like it yes?

The second message could be that if I cross Israel somehow or again screw up Abrahamic religions control over the public-I'll never sleep again.

It could also.be.I.wrote earlier about sleep deprivation.
Could also.be that my mind was scanned.earlier. You've.got to remember that the GS system uses psychic warriors or agents some of whom I have experienced before to be Isreali during Bush.
This is how I have experienced that mind reading of the Target's thoughts goes into a campaign. Its not unusual. Psychic agents are a part of a sensitive location's security. Washington DC in the Bush years was saturated with them. They were all over the train station there. It was...very hard to deal.

Today on the train I was listening to this one track by an Israeli band called Va. It sounds Middle Eastern and.I.like the music from this region. Usually Arabic and more so Egyptian.Instead of just listening I found my mind was more reflective than usual. Something about my being more of a Jew or comfortable with Middle Eastern culture. This could be the cause of the perp's choosing that particular content for their little plays tonight and yesterday evening.

Look at it this way: if MindWar is about INFORMATION primarily, don't you think that they would want to acquire whatever information they can from any source? Targets' minds as well as their computers, private living spaces, phones, or any other source?

No comments:

Post a Comment