TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Lets see.what other gems we.can.dig.up tonight.


So that cop.who's police cheif in NYC is snuggly with the CIA for years in NY but...his son is a rapist. Well this could explain a lot. The rape rings that go around abusing mind controlled slaves have to have some superior knowledge. And I know damned well the.cops are involved.


That explains.that. Is there anyone in this world who doesn't work for this disgusting agency and their system?


9-11. I see.fully now. You are intelligence. You are feds. You know what went down. You are trying to hide the truth...permanently. So you ensure people who know too much are hounded under.the giuse of investigation.or like me for instance you make me nuts so that my mooommmyyy has to speak for me instead becuz SHE can be controlled.


You 'manage' the full scale investigation and all the smaller ones related to.it (which you bust at the same.time as a.war which keeps.things confused and people won't.focus on details as much).


You manage your own.godammed investigation so you can actually HIDE the truth from the public...forever.


OMG. I don't feel so bad now! Every single person who's in on GS, who's mean.to TIs is actually helping to cover up for 9-11. They killed.those people in those towers. WE, TIs who know too much are trying to free.them...at least from being disrespected by being sealed into a lie for the rest of history. Disgusting.


This is why they have to make Truthers feel like they are unpatriotic a-holes that are dishonoring the memories of the dead and siding with terrorists!! GUILT!!!


All of them. Every single last one of.them.


This is why they intimidate people into being informants but don't really want any info the targeted person has.

They want to control victim witnesses not have them testify. That.is the only thing explaining harassimg.me locally, never giving.me a subpeona and then getting my stupid bitch mother involved who turns on me then I.hear.from outsiders she testified on my behalf about something in some attempted frame up of me. The drug case with my ex.


All these people are helping seal the fate of every single person.who died needlessly on 9-11, in the Iraq war and in countless other acts of torture and ruined lives since 2001.


ITS ON YOU. Haha. I don't feel anxiety or bad about anything anymore. They can tell me I have cancer.or whatever at the doctors next month and I wont feel.bad.


You're all scum. And you sold out every single one of.those.victims. All those sacrifices are on YOU. Not I.


From Hussien to Osama to all the soldiers on either side to the 9-11 victims. YOU CREATE TERRORISTS....AMERICA AND.THE BUSHES did business and funded Bin Laden then they use him and get rid of him. ALL FOR PROFIT AND POWER.


I have absolutely no further concern for this world. I am now totally satisfied I have sacrificed my life to do the right thing....which is impossible to accomplish fully when.the bad guys have taken over fully and are in charge.


This system is meaningless now. ANYONE INVOLVED IS HELPING COVER UP FOR 9-11.


Ha ha ha. I am so TOTALLY innocent. I die-I win.


Losers.


The feds are doing.all they can to NOT find.the truth. Ha ha ha ha.


Fuck you. I can't believe you ever made me feel bad. Up yours to the people behind this.


No comments:

Post a Comment