TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Disturbed While Sleeping

The girl in the couple I squat with has become a monsterous selfish bitch since last I.knew.her. Bratty is fine.but disrespectful and so.selfish is just disgusting. Shes a psycho.


She wakes up everyone whining that shes not comfortable. It all seemed on purpose. Just as she wakes up coincidentally someone goes by hissing something from a megaphone from a vehicle. Proabably a bullshit cop as there are plenty of useless crooked or arrogant and greedy fucks like that in Boston.


I ignore all this becuz I have experienced it a million times before.


They pull the same shit repeatedly. They can do little else.

Though I like my friend shes really too selfish for the health issue I.am experiencing right now. And I refuse.to go.to that nasty shelter.


Oh and the governor is still a little bitch of the Boston rich....no matter what you do.or.say.


Obamas little.buddy. Bush then Obama and during Bush Romney was governor now Patrick.  Both our last two governors were close.to the president in this way.


I know MA is pawned and owned basically. But at one time years ago this place was a real place. Home. My home. Not.some sold out haven for all sorts.of specially interests with an obsession in being 'world class'. It was already world class due to its very nature.


I refuse to give up on that. I take what I can of what used to be.


1 comment:

  1. At least now you've confirmed everything content-wise. Like early this morning, like 3AM, I started getting tearing in my eyes, like someone was making me cry physiologically via tech. I was not crying mentally, however. Someone was forcing a crying via tech. I could tell it was fake all the way.

    Except it's done via in person psy-ops in my case. Like I'm supposed to be weak and inferior compared to members of the opposite sex, and this is combined with said members also acting really tough, snooty, territorial, and domineering.

    And some regions where I'm driving seem to have odd or spooky psychic impressions to them. Like I can feel some presence there that is controlling.

    And again, I rejected the content just as you have, as more phoney baloney. In-person psyops doing things like showing me they're strong or dominant physically. Again, I just dismiss it as I am very strong, and if I am not stronger than the person doing psyops, I still have intangibles, things that can't be quantified (like spiritually etc.) that make me superior to the person.

    We targets are a lot stronger than they. Just reject their psyops as more false controlling BS. You figure, if they (human psyops) were so strong, then why am I a target and not they? Also why would they not just be content to be strong or superior and not have to show it to a person being contantly bombarded 24/7 with all kinds of controlling tactics? I can tell the purpose it to demoralize and break me. I tell myself all of them are weak compared to me.

    Also, it's interesting my uncle was being manipulative and having the other relatives gang up on me at the Thanksgiving dinner, in the light that his son just landed a nice job with the government. Now I understand why he did it. I will have to continue teaching part-time, with my students doing things like leaving class early to get me in trouble.

    ReplyDelete