TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mossad Agents Posed As CIA Agents

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2086570/Israeli-intelligence-agents-posed-CIA-recruit-operatives-Irans-nuclear-program.html


When.is everyone going to admit that Israel gets.its.way? If the powerful Jews don't like you then they are allowed to do as they please. If they are threatened by you in some way.


I had many instances and still do of Israelis involved in my being targeted. A lot of what they do seems based on this so called mythical stereotype of their intense hatred for any gentile with power who they are threatened by specifically spiritual power.


The Jews in power are dangerous many of us feel not.becuz of untrue stereotypes but becuz Jews have a country called Israel that does not seperate church and.state. Their entire country is based off of a religious believe. Their communities are governed traditionally by a religion and their spiritual beliefs.


They seemed particularly freaked out by my having an innate understanding of programming.


Perhaps the kind that might create suicide bombers...like the kind that would serve on either side of their own conflict. The Middle East is the origin of the word Assassin. Hashassins-drugging people and conditioning them to believe promises of the after life were much more desirable than anything they would gain on earth.


And how viscous are intelligence agents going to be when they are doing what they do based off religious and ancestral beliefs as opposed to being more geared towards just serving their country.


Also laughibly I recall two things that happened where I was being told basically that I was persecuted by this system becuz I am part Iranian and don't realize it. One perp made sure to inform me that Italy was a.country closely associated with Iran, after.I stated I was part Italian.


Abrahamic religions are dangerous to human life. They do nothing but oppress women, keep human potential down and force people to worship an unseen king.


1 comment:

  1. Are the Jewish Israelis with power and control really followers of "Abrahamic" religions, or do they more follow the talmud, kabalah, and other ancient egyptian gods, or do they follow the Bible?

    ReplyDelete