TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Use Of Mind Reading Subconscious Thoughts And Emotions

Modern security measures and spying are all about information. Controlling things for.them.is about.manipulating that information.

Twisting it and forming it into how they want it to be and returning.it with a desired perception.to.the Target even if that's not the way it really is.
What I am curious about is are these natural psychics or are they created by other means like technologies, chemical.enhancements or genetic engineering? I guess.the latter is the least obvious.

This geographical location has always been noted for having perps take actions based on what I seem to be thinking. Usually subconsciously.

One.asshole two years.ago.when winter was coming wanted to sleep.next.to me in the Coop at Harvard and was.very adamant about.it.
He wasn't.my type so I rejected him of course. But due to my refusal he said "SUBCONSCIOUSLY you're seeking a man". I'll never forget it.

Just his obstinacy in me telling him I wasn't interested.
And he was a real nobody kind of guy. Less.than.average regular street type man and older. Why would I go.for.that?
But he was convinced.

It stayed with me and I.didn't know why.

Later I realized that very high up in my mind, NOT CONSCIOUSLY, I was indeed 'wishing' I had a male companion with me to.sleep.next.to earlier.that evening.
Its typical in this location for the perps to have.this ability. Its.just.annoying becuz its a diversion.

1 comment:

  1. So you're right in that it doesn't add up. He was a complete nobody, yet he somehow accurately was aware of your thoughts. Some possibilities:

    1.) They are psychic (not likely due to the types)

    2.) The TI's thoughts are beamed to the perps without their knowledge

    3.) They are made aware of your intentions because of their allegiance to the system, and the system alerts them as to your intentions

    I'm guessing 3 is most likely, 1 least likely. I was told that TI's get their thoughts beamed to other people.

    ReplyDelete