TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tooth pulled--after affects

I dont know if it is from the trauma of yesterday, the stuff in the needle to numb me or something else but I find today I am a changed person..less of a person.

There is always the chance that there was an implant in the tooth and it was helpful to me to still be able to utilize it for my purposes other than what it was originally used for.
It might just be that the human body registers a back tooth loss as a significant change in predator status..like saying " you are weakened now, you have lost a part of your weapondry" and it tells your body to stop pushing so hard and fighting.

Also could tell body that you are coming into middle age and there is a need for safety and to slow down becuz you will not be able to fight anymore.

This is some of the main goals of the gang stalking system. To wear you down so you are not a threat to them or thier people or your people who sold you out.
You are treated like a dangerous criminal who needs to be imprisoned until they run out of energy with wear and old age.

It does not matter that you did nothing wrong and especially with deprogramming tbmc survivors- that you simply wanted a life of your own and to utilize your talents...it doesnt matter.

There are soo many people in on this system that daily beat down a target and until the target is brainwashed into believing what the system says.

I find that I am not able to feel energy going thru me anymore..there is this creepy awful sense of peace. And compared to when I had the tooth its like something is missing.
I am umable to visualize things at all anymore. Like I said I do not know if there was an implant in there or if it was other things that happened.

Also I have lost my sense of taste and smell permantly due to the severity and lenght of the tooth infection. This leaves me at a disadvantage as the perps will use it to thier advantage.

I was told that there is more decay on the tooth next to it. There will only be a decline in my health from here.

1 comment:

  1. Dont psych yourself out, thats what they want you to do. Maybe it will take your body a bit to recover and readjust. Plus you are probably on painkillers, they will change how you feel.

    ReplyDelete