TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Internet no more?

What I love about this is that there is no mention of stopping cyber stalking or using the internet to assist or make possible organized stalking campaigns or smear campaigns on a TI. It is, however, criticising people like me who are dealing in what they catagorize as 'conspiracy theory', which of course is often what people want to catagorize corruption or crime they dont want exposed.

I make sure, very sure that I am responsible when I blog, even considering my situation which often leaves me tired, depressed or angry. Becuz more than spreading useless rumour I want eventual revenge if not restitution. At least some sort of awareness if I am always to be isolated and harassed out of getting any sort of justice for myself.
Mostly for awareness and to help other TI's. What else can I do?

This is why I have said on the sister blog, Org Stalk skepticism that we should not become conspiracy nuts. Here is another theory for ya- alot of the conspiracy fodder is spread by possible dis information agents of the system itself.
TI's know this from being baited by these people all the time. Ultimately conspiracy serves as entertainment but it makes people think, that perhaps there is an alternative story.

What is interesting is...I would like to see what demographic they are saying is dangerous. Is it a bunch of middle eastern or other true terrorists who hate the US who are saying that 9-11 was an inside job? Or is it a bunch of Americans who are disaffected and pissed off at being lied to?
I personally have no opinion on this issue. My concerns are soley with the Org Stalk system, human experiementation and 'mind control'. I am concerned with people being held against their wills and exploited.

I am saying that one has to question just exactly who is doing all this bitching and theorising that is so damn threatning...awwww, are we finally getting a taste of what its like to have a full blown smear campaign against our powerful little selves? Tooooo baaaddd.

Welcome to our worlds boyz. Sucks doesnt it, having people say stuff that is partially true and embarrassing enough but then adding a bunch of nasty shit to make it really bad for ya.

It seems ones own medicine is turning up bitter..hhmmmm?

You realize of course that another theory is that just like all the programming survivors coming forward and then the movement being stopped in its tracks that this may have been a smoke out- to see who writes what and to find out the way your mind works. I may have been a place to provide the public with an outlet while we got screwed and now its over and all the changes are in place, now its time to take away the internet becuz sooner or later it will gain real cred.
The problem with people freely exposing things and making others question is that people can be told not to listen for only so long. And also it creates a world where people see how screwed up reality is and it makes people want a better world. This world is not possible. There is no alternative but to reign the public in and demand you stop seeing or speaking-becuz the system is not going to change. Ever.
And for all we know this time in history and the internet was just a social experiemnt, I mean letting people have the internet while all this went on.

All I know is my life was ruined, and my growing and healing process interupted partially becuz of the internet. It gave terrible advantage to people attempting to get rid of me, yet without it perhaps I would not have known about the circumstances I was born into or have been able to defend myself.

It would be sad to see the internet go. What is dangerous is not the internet becoming inaccessble but that people would limit thier scope of thinking about things becuz thier internet scope of pondering and expression becomes limited.

Can you imagine my lifes works or any other TI's just...becoming banned material? Finally re writing history and sweeping it all under the rug?

Its obvious that the internet was a human experiement along with TI's being experiemented on as we are. Along with the alleged experimentation of the psych community on the population with psych drugs.

1 comment:

  1. I also wonder how much the govt is going to police and regulate the internet in the future. Im sure they will try, hopefully there will be enough public resistance to keep our freedoms.
    btw, if you could ever post about what part of the country you think there is less GS activity id appreciate it. Mine started in MI, and has follwed me to both coasts, now Colorado. They know im coming before I even arrive, its crazy.

    ReplyDelete