TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Central Square Cambridge, MA

There are many different facets to this little area for me to see and consider as people react to my presence. As the Target/tbmc survivor who has pretty much put the story together it's sort of fun to see all the idiots who are looking slightly shocked and arrogant-the dumb general public who were in on my demise-who don't even know that when they participate in a take down or persecution of someone it is often the systematic and life long thing we call 'organized stalking'. The look is one of 'why aren't you disappeared somewhere with your head hanging in shame? ' It's utmost arrogant and really whats underneath is 'don't you know we supported your ex, his club, his bassist and his dad who is the rich lawyer for that very club? Don't you realize you are so very poor and insignificant? '

What I am starting to realize is that I, as detective am utilizing my programming's 'Observer' part and becoming very interested in my own case from the outside in..which I never saw before becuz I was working from the inside out only knowing what I was experiencing internally.
I also realizing that being programmed is not so bad. Everyone else in the general public is pretty ignorant as to what is going on.

I always suspected that whoever was orchestrating this thinks the trash on the ground floor is just that-trash. And they serve their purpose but if they are willing to sell out thier fellow man and be so undeniably cruel to another human being they aren't loyal enough to be trusted to begin with. They are akin to dogs, to be released and then ordered back in again when the hunt is over.

It is interesting to wonder about just how much each person knows. Is it all a set up? Are the attacks motivational and the locals know the whole story? Or is the cover story, the disinformation campaign to motivate the locals/perps to act out, thus motivating me to act?

In Central Square I have always been perped from the get go. There are alot of clubs there (lucrative crime/music industry) and alot of homeless there who are intelligent(Cambridge) and extremely nasty, high/drunk, and African American. These are the displaced people of the now gone Central Sq., long story short-this was a Neighborhood until MIT and Harvard wanted what was in between to be theirs. Cambridge, with typical liberal leftism, let's the displaced population while out the rest of it's days hanging at the bus stops and on the sidewalks...what a great way for wealthy people to look Humanist whilst selling out a neighborhood to corporate control. (oh I know I am such an a-hole cuz I tell the truth or have an opinion.)
So sitting at a bus stop on Mass ave you'll get harassed, especially if you are the target of a gangstalking campaign that is this nasty. These people are mostly high and jail birds. Thus, they are ready made slaves to the system that know nothing but serving criminals or cops in some way. Perfect. Easily profiled-saves me time.

Old tall black guy slouching on bench. I could tell it was a perp session: the vibe-focus on the TI, then the comments toward Target, then staring and whatever else..you know this drill TI's. But I was not in the mood- I always get such shitty treatment in Cambridge, and I am tired today I had to be up at night panhandling. So I simply did not take it and he escalated which is the proper response for perp at this stage of the tactic/crime act. I used this to capture him, I manipulated his eventual rise in activity (and you should try it to)....

[Older perps are often not as...agile and cannot be changeable as quickly as the computer savvy gen Y, who are very quick. They are expert at gang stalking games and since I am gen X they usually get me with excellent premeditation and execution of their theaters. And they do tend to execute more elaborate tactics including theatres with multiple stages or acts and multiple persons. They are younger so they are able to think and move more quickly. The only thing that saves me is my life experience but I have one rule of thumb for TI's-being a gang stalker is like any other militant or creative energetic task.....it's the young people who get the most bang out of it and they do it quickly. And young people have little conscience. If they are programmed they will not even know they are acting out not of their own will. They are weapons, and they are in in their prime and fully active. People of prime use in age in the programming game should not be taken lightly, they are more than just obnoxious kids. They are full fledged weapons of war and they see you as the Target. I am sure I will think of a way to counter this.]

I tell him I did not sit here to be harassed it escalates and he tries to control it. I send him packing and he says some personal things as he walks away. Camera time! He tries the phone thing, like he is going to call the cops....the escape once the perp has struck and realizes he can't take from you easily. Now he wants to intimidate so he can steal away with your energy and dignity..do not let them. Hold them accountable. The very function of these attacks is to take from you energy, public dignity and to let the public know its ok to attack you. If you want to survive this you have to hold the criminals accountable. Obviously his m.o. being so predictable makes him a prime suspect for being a gang stalker but then him commenting on personal info shows superior knowledge-you've got yourself a perp. Whether he is a jail bird who is in on it due to gangs, other cons or cops or he is an active, knowing participant in the organized stalking system (operative) is unimportant. His admitting to having superior knowledge shows group involvement/multiple persons/an intel system and thus it's a group effort making his action privy to stalking, harassment and mobbing.
Where did he learn this info? And it was slander that he fought back with.

He hit me with some very personal info that has not been in my life for many years, but his summing up of me as a person was two nasty things that have nothing to do with recent events...you have to understand if the cops and other union types are in on this and a drug dealer and a lucrative sex industry business and it is really covering up human experimentation and tbmc slavery these people will say and do whatever they have to for maximum smear and psychological warfare. His comments are the summing up of my smear campaign that portrays me as very one dimensional. The point is to make sure no 'character development' is done on the person at all. And just like a TV show, offing the character will not be painful for the audience(public) to take at.

A lazy,coddled criminal is a sloppy,careless one. Perfect.
In the end I kept asking about what he said in reference to me personally and had the vid cam out. I told him he did not know me and only thinks he knows the story.
He resorted to race issues and this is important- I laid off all aggression and said that those opinions he had a right to, slander of me and my person he did not. He adapted quickly.

I calmly walked back and said that if all you do is listen to cops and criminals you'er only going to find shit info there.
It is important you realize it is a public performance...how the public sees you handle the situation may make your life easier or harder later on.

I handled him not the other way round and I made it clear that not only was HE the attacker, he was committing an illegal act AND he was set straight for it.
My outburst and engaging him might be enough to please perps who want to point out that I am dangerous/crazy, easily heated,out of control but this documenting it along with all the footage of these events will fix that in time.

[Cult and other tbmc survivors are often tortured for many years by people who are intimates and harassment by strangers so when it comes time to get rid of them they are easily upset and aggressive anyway. Then it is easy to market them as dangerous etc. Plus, perps may actually tell the public you have MPD, and thus market you as an out of control danger. Which might explain people acting like you are dangerous.
The public do not understand it would take trigger words to get you to switch if you are programmed and if you are simply dissociative and not in a fully altered state (full black out of activities) then you would not switch in a way where you were not in control. People are lead to believe you are Sybil or some shit. Also, the aggression and stress you exhibit they are told is from the possible MPD itself not a showing of stress from the system of harassment you have been in your whole life, that gets increased in intensity when the system wants to get rid of you.
I myself did not realize that survivors were being smeared with MPD this way as a way to persecute them until I read it today....which would explain alot.]

I must be made to be a high profile hate object to the public. And the jail house and gang types are so used to this as a way of life its like second nature for them to destroy, especially women. But I do not think that alot of them know ...about all that is involved.
Deal with them accordingly but what I am trying to advise is--you will not be allowed to utilize your full force. They keep trying to bait that to get you to react so they can lock you up. You must learn to use your Force whilst thinking and watching them...it's not like before when you had freedom of action, and the privacy to act from the inside. You have been turned inside out and you are an overexposed open wound now. I am soo so sorry that this is happening to you fellow TI. Privacy was most of our power, it's where all the decisions were made. You have to live through being a soldier in the trenches from now on. This is what you have been reduced to. Down to the gang stalking foot soldiers level. In other words you will no longer have the luxury of destroying the enemy from the inside. You have to actually do battle with these people on the ground level (augh.) I know I know. It is a crime and it is shameful, but it is also obviously part of the breaking down and the humiliation.

So that is the new counter measure. They seem to only work off the same formulas so you can predict thier behaviors. It is imperative that the public see that the perps are the harassers and you are not attracting it or truly deserve it....this perception that you deserve this is what will lead to your suicide ideation. You must fight and deflect.

1 comment:

  1. You handled that perp well. Some good advice here for TI's, keep writing, and stay strong.

    ReplyDelete