TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Now I know why we have to be discredited

http://www.slate.com/id/2105332/

Does the author of this piece realize that illegal human experimentation still exists? Does he realize that water boarding can now be done with a helicopter and no physical contact?

Does this person realize that NOTHING WILL CHANGE BECUZ THE PROBLEM IS NOT THEY METHODS OF INTERROGATION IT IS THE CONSTANT PRESENCE OF CORRUPTION.

Prisons are corrupt and so is law enforcement. Anyone with power seems to abuse it if they can get away with it. People need to be able to have privacy...and guess what? If someone is programmed then if you ask them "Do you know Mr. X?" and they say "no" it may not register as lying if the person was in an alter state.

The problem with all these debates is that no one is including key things into the equation-of course not. They only want the result THEY want not the truth.

Admit to the corruptions and cover ups within the psychiatric field if not the very existence of the field itself.

Admit to the existence of programmed persons who operate on altered states and function mindlessly off of commands.

Admit to the existence of mind control and the ability to control a human beings will power via 'brainwashing' (which IS what they do in interrogation camps via torture but it never gets put that way in print.), druggings, hypnotism and worst of all technologies.

Why would anyone think that a drug or technology would be any less painful or invasive? The more stealth something is the more it could be abused.

And what are you going to get when you continue to ignore seemingly unimportant people like me who are targeted as if our situations do not exist yet advocate something like this?

The term Non Lethal is Bull Shit. I believe it applies here, the phrase: 'guns dont kill people, people kill people.'
STOP LOOKING AT TECHNOLOGY AND START FOCUSING ON HUMAN ACTIONS AND BEHAVIORS.

CANT YOU SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING? Everything now is focused on how good the tech is, not the content of human expression...THROUGH SEEMINGLY UNRELATED SUBJECT MATTER LIKE HOW MUCH TECH YOU OWN OR HOW HIGH QUALITY IT IS, ESPECIALLY IN COMPETITION WITH 'THE OTHER GUY' OR 'THE JONESES' YOU ARE BEING AND HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO IGNORING THE HUMAN CONTENT OR ACTION OF EVERYTHING, AS WELL AS THE VALUE OF HUMAN LIFE.

This may seem meaningless to you as you wall yourselves up in your gated communities or community watched neighborhoods but your safe havens may backfire on you and become prisons. All I am saying is watch out as you are slowly put to sleep in your own world.

If you want a perfect world where people do not torture prisoners then stop having wars all together. A world like that is not going to exist as long as humans will argue over things or wars produce progress that is desired. I just dont think that a more human war is the way to go.

It just doesnt fit in with TI's experiences. From what we go thru it seems like there is a system that pretty much knows whats going on the whole time anyway-which of course is why we are labeled paranoid.
I dont know what a better suggestion would be, and I know that the torture of prisoners is horrible.....I am not able to think any further on the subject. Its out of my range to draw conclusions about exactly what would come of all the factors in the True equation, with all cards shown.
All I know is that there is something very wrong with a system that is conducting human experimentation, intimidating everyone to keep quiet or ignore it and then magically says it might be ok to get right into your head like they have insisted on getting into your phone calls and other privacies.
Something is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment