TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Taming of the TI

This is perhaps the saddest thing I have read in all the years I have been targeted.

This is also why the public might be going along with this especially those who seek collective drama and cultural fantasy.

Now it is obviously a behavior modification program. I read this and it is so so sad.
http://muse.jhu.edu/journals/studies_in_english_literature/v042/42.2schneider.html

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:SsKNapImDw0J:www2.cedarcrest.edu/academic/eng/lfletcher/shrew/arivera.htm+shaming+taming+women+-male&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=14&gl=us

The handlers and the perps people would rather make a woman out to be a horror or do things to her to make her that way then present her to the public without her knowledge.

Then your dealing with a conservative climate anyway and also the public would rather beleive anything they are told than beleive in mind control and programming.
I cannot beleive that in this day and age women are still being treated this way.
This is exactly what has been happening to me for the most part.

It would make sense in a society of people that would rather tame a woman than beleive that her behavior was perfectly natural even necessary for her to grow as a person in the context of her situation.

No one can deal with that much pressure from the inside as well as the outside.
What they are hoping is that the taming will lead to a person who is reprogrammed in a way, but without compartmentalization. Enslaved for good by society itself. They will do anything to make sure that your recovery of memory process is interrupted and you are made into a 'new person'. Even if that person is dim and beaten down.

THE VERY FACT THAT I AM BEING TREATED LIKE THIS ILLUSTRATES THE EXISTENCE OF A NETWORK OF MIND CONTROL SLAVERY.

Why else would I have to be so focused on as a person? My transgressions out of all my associates are the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment