TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Berklee College Boston, MA, USA

Here is a warning for TI's and new comers to the city.

Around Berklee there is a definite black gang presence..its obvious to me, I am 37 and a resident of this city and surrounding area for most of my life. I know this city and I know how this works. If I was 'in the loop' I would probly have a better idea of who they are.
It's a typical tactic of gangs from the ghetto neighborhoods in the Boston area to take up residence quietly in another neighborhood and do biz there, or else simply do biz there and go back to the hood.
This is how they ran in Brookline and Allston many years ago. They'd go up to Allston, rob students or sell drugs and then go back home..in taxi's. (roll your eyes now.)

Anyway, I was harassed here by someone that the local older streets guys became concerned when I mentioned this person. It was made pretty clear to me that this person was in the habit of drugging women and...things go on that women don't remember. It was intimated that it was a gang of these guys.

I am not saying that the whole area or that the black community here is about that.

But beware of that around Berklee-everywhere in fact. At any time if you are a woman.
(It is an all to common occurence and it would probably mess you up for life. Dont let people do this to you. Watch your drink. If you think its comprimised then spill it by accident and make blonde about it. Refuse drinks given by stangers or friends you dont trust at any time. If you didnt watch the bar tender make it and its offered to you as a gift I wouldnt take it. Express your concern AS POLICY and the bartender should understand and make a new drink in front of you. If he gives you ANY crap it's a red flag. I was raised in a pub for part of my very young years and my bedtime stories consisted of horror stories told from the bar. The rules I just gave you were drilled into my head constantly by a parent that had seen one too many dosed women get hurt. This is not paranoia. This is the harsh reality of crime.)

But there is a presence here. In the McDonalds, on the street, in the stores on the backstreets.
If I frequent this area, almost immediatley I get the cop treatment...That tells me that corruption in this area must be either profitable, open or both. Somebody is protecting something that's for sure. All I have to do is appear in this area it becomes a pain in the ass.

It isnt my business what is going on here..I really dont care. All I know is that for all of how nice the Berklee area is, for how it appears..I can sense something else underlying that isnt so safe. Perhaps that is just for targets or for me personally. Perhaps alot of my old idiot associates people are here or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment