TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Spring Hate Mail Review!!

"A troll only gets sued, as above, when they are PROVEN to be lying. Also, damages have to be proven for an award to be given. Most trolls simply phrase their accusations in the form of an OPINION or QUESTION and that is perfectly legal. ONGANGSTLALKING has made serious accusations and even threats against more than a few individuals but you get away with it now don't you? I think you are a psyop, and I stand by that opinion based upon your bullshit. NUFF SAID. Enjoy being homeless bitch, if you even are (you have yet to prove that and yet to produce video proving your allegations of gangstalking).
By Anonymous on
Electromagnetic Pollution and The Fantastic Collec... on 4/25/11"


"You never seem to take pics, film or record anything. SURE these guys and everyone else knows who you are. SURE. Your Psyop is becoming more and more obvious and FYI the TI community at large out there are aware you're likely out to make TIs look like nuts and idiots. FAIL for you.
By Anonymous on Big Nosed Perps..Which Cousin Is It? on 4/23/11 "




Yes once again its time for Hate Mail..or Hate Comments anyway.

Should I waste my time? Becuz these are all time wasting baiters. Oh what the hell..

Everyone should know by now that my perps or anyone who betrayed me dont want me getting near a courtroom or revealing information, which is why I was targeted in the first place. Do we finally understand that?

Secondly, its amusing that you want me to reveal if I have documentation or not by baiting me with 'ok prove it' and using peer pressures. Until I get a notice or some sort of indication from The TI Community, then I cant say that you- Anonymous, truly represent the majority. That is a major psych warfare tactic. Using percieved large groups or unseen authority against the TI. When in actuality, the person making such claims has no proof at all of such group opinion or word handed down from authority on high.

I think some of the crazies allowed to stay on and speak on those conference calls are doing quite a fine job in making the TI community look crazy, they dont need help from me. Trying to raise money to rent a bus and get TI's on it to drive around the country to push awareness of 'gang stalking' is also priceless. That was an idea from FFCH when I first got onto conference calls in 2007. I asked too many questions and doubted the security measures being taken by the group on the line and with meetings in person between TI's. Whoever is behind that beefed up thier game after that and Ted Kennedy signed on and some rep from MO. Great timing eh?

'Gang Stalking' is a folk term used by people too uneducated and ignorant to understand they are dealing with psychological operations from either military or intelligence factions either from thier own govt-state actors, foriegn govts or the private sector- for example a Black Water type company that does such things without fear of breaking international laws or federal laws.

After a time a smart TI breaks both brainwashing and denial and is finally able to handle the reality of thier situation. The entire campaign is done using isolation and deception so that the Target is never confident in the idea its a gross abuse of power by large entities. They cant take legal action becuz there is a net out there to catch them in of people in on the campaign who will keep them contained and believing that they will be labeled if they make such claims or try to get help. This is part of the campaign in iteself on the Targeted Individual.

The trick is to find people outside the nets at the exits or doorways out of the maze/prison who are NOT supporting keeping the TI trapped in The Game.

And there are such people.

The problem is that its so well hidden and has so many supporters in govt, state, city and civilian, private sector, acedamia and many of the professions that most people are intimidated into not being that person who will help the TI. Even though it illegal, unethical etc etc, if no one is willing to help the person then they stay invalidated.

This abuse of power is very hard to battle becuz the Target usually does not have any power that will give them the ability to counter the 'gang stalking' system's power. Most likely they possess information, testimony etc that is what the system is afriad of to begin with. Its all about keeping the TI contained. And its worth more to most people to assist than to help one lone individual.

Letters and comments like these must be thoroughly ignored. They are 'bait and wait' mechanisms or they are from paranoid TI's or perhaps operatives who specialize in flame wars, which are the most boring, non productive pass time I have ever encountered in my life. These are traps set by either the programming systems within people or operatives.

Mostly I dont care what the TI community thinks. The TI community are a bunch of prisoners who are being slowly tortured and murdered and some of them are half insane by now due to the things that this system does to human beings. Many are operatives who function only to divert and discredit. There is no actual 'community'; that is a loose term used to describe this population best. It would be akin to going into Gitmo and having the prisoners refer to themselves as a community. Its a term used for lack of any other, mostly becuz society and especially the perps dont want to admit that these are POW's or 21st century victims of domestic terror, spying and abuse of power- tortured.

So Target's have to pretend we are on a level of doing grass roots type activism, as if life were normal in any way, and teaming up with the likes of Code Pink, who by the way, does an even better job of making us look like feminist butt kissing a-holes who want to stir up sh*t instead of citizens who are being totally wronged by gross abuses of power from elite factions who have resources and toys they like to keep the public from knowing about.

I ignore these types of correspondences and every other TI should do the same, unless you can use the info to gauge your position at sea so to speak.

1 comment:

  1. It's really hard to capture this sort of thing. TIs are monitored to the extent where they can thwart any videotaping, or the monkeys the controllers are controlling are instructed to keep quiet of the TI starts filming. Another aspect that most TIs don't believe, is that the system can monitor a TI a finite amount of time in the future, so they can already see the TI taking actions against the system. Hence, they already have their operatives taking action to thwart that. They know certain events that "are happening" to me up to a year in the future. I have seen this consistently since 2004, when I was pulled out of dream, a dream of my own free will, and "shown" a scene which would happen two months in the future. It was a tragic scene that perps wanted to show me, and it was 100% accurate. One family member who seems to be in the know sternly told me not to tell anyone.

    ReplyDelete