TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, June 10, 2011

For Anyone Who Still believes That Bush Family Connection To Nax

http://www.rense.com/general42/bshnazi.htm

Just becuz a piece of history or docummented fact is purposely ignored by the media does not mean when presented in alternative forums its conspiracy 'theory'.

The information has to be sorted through.

2 comments:

  1. There are so many in the hive that fail to see reality and just think with their hearts (which have been turned black) instead of their heads. They don't consider logic, unless they know exactly what is happening to the target, and they think contributing to a mass stoning and killing the target watching him or her die is entertainment. Or, maybe they finally have the one chance to be better than the target. Join the sheeple, rats. You ain't nuttin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still, I think it goes further than Bush or Nazis. I'm thinking there must have always been this desire for the intelligent who hate other humans to form a shadow alliance, a parallel justice system complete with mind control to have the ultimate control over others. This whole Prescott Bush, bankers who funded Hitler, etc., is just an outgrowth of this fundamental recipe of human nature: that certain intellectuals have always sought to have power and control over the entire world, to be the Alpha Male or Females who want everyone who stand in their paths out of their way.

    This fundamental trait is like a specification, and the power-mad tyrants like Hitler -- shit, it could be anyone -- use it to build the machine allowing them control. If not Hitler or Bush, it would be someone else. It's just the way humans are made: some want to be the Supreme Rulers and have the means to do it, while others want a taste of this power, but merely follow the lead. Yet others, such as us targets, want to help others, and don't see the need or point in world domination, and think traditional law and order is more than enough.

    ReplyDelete