TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Psych Warfare/ The Great Sell Out To The New Gods

And if my politically incorrect comments bother anyone- welcome to psychological warfare. I will say anything to make my enemies look and feel like sh*t. If I had my way, I'd be playing Vlad the Impaler with them, watching them slide down pointed sticks, ever so unaffected as I ate my dinner. Ahh, the good old ancient days.

Now, in Democratic countries, man has to express his bloody mindedness in covert ways or with tech.

Nothing has changed it seems..except that peasant revolts and People's revolutions are not going to happen even if they are necessary, as long as the top bastards have the means of mass m.c.

As a Targeted Individual who's life has been obliterated unjustly, I reserve the right or at least choose the method of being a total c'nt in public if I deem.it necessary to survive on any given day, especially in enemy territory such as my very own homestate. If you don't like it, then let's go see an authority on the matter and I can begin with the attempted frame up, gas lighting and attempted labeling conveniently during that federal investigation.

We can start there. And maybe at the end, I will get that judge who was so mean to me in the late 90s when I was doing what society told me was right and going into the system to get my life together. That still is on the red list of debts owed as well.

Every....single...thing. I remember so many instances of arrogance and unprofessionalism.

What yer going to use pawns like my stepfather as character witnesses? He never believed me when I told him his new wife used to beat me and how evil natured she was. So they just kept scalegoating me...so I left them alone with each other and sure enuff, five years later they were getting divorced. Lol. Those big tits of hers would put any man into denial.

He needs to stop his begrudgement and realize he married a snake, who's a total bitch becuz her family has their claws in her so tight, they wont let her be anything else.

This system of morons is not going to get me to turn on everyone who was around me by f*cking with all of us.

Not one person who was close to me didn't have a heartless controlling family, a sexual abuse history and either a connection to the military or in Julias case, the CIA through her father.

All of these people were and are controlled to the point where they can never get free of this system.

The perps hate when you retain being noble. It totally takes power away from their bs which is, recently, to force everyone to sell their souls by turning against those closest to them.

Go to Hell. Go to hell during Bush and the same goes for right now this moment as well as years from now.

No State deserves as much power as authorities have America's people since Bush.

And I will die the hold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment