TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Many TIs Harassment Similar to Diana Napolis

So similar that for persons who know too much about RA, its too coincidental to be mere mental illness.
This is what was done to Diana Napolis it seems logical now to deduct.

Discover to much about ritual abuse and become an effective activist and researcher ...gets you targeted.

To lose your mind, suicide or snap and go postal or start stalking and harassing others.

If you start interfacing almost minute to minute to someone things like a Truman Show scenario or making the target believe that celebrities or others are people are involved or psychically interacting with you, eventually you will believe this and go after the bait they are hoping.

I wouldn't even know this was deception unless I knew Napolis's case has similarities. Some so striking that anyone who didn't see the similarities must be doing so on purpose.

You get involved with ritual abuse, you know or discover too much and suddenly your life is ruined and you become very paranoid that prominent people who are strangers to.you are the cause of your torment.

The only safe place nowadays is underground with no cell reception. Anywhere where their is no electromag pollution.
-------------------------------

I have also been hit with something right after leaving that bench where I immediately became tired. So tired I have been having to close one eye to finish writing this becuz my eyes are rolling uncontrollably. This happens often nowadays and is always accompanied by a consistent intermittent jolt of.the body. I get this often when I am falling asleep also.

2 comments:

  1. Getting hit with something to sap your energy. I used to get that a lot. I'd be walking on foot, and all of a sudden, I'd feel this burst of something to sap my energy. Probably they are doing something to the cerebral cortex in order to gain better control of the mind. The side effect is you feel this quick blast of tiredness. I used to think it was a negative energy blast to the head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping you watch the film, The Spark
    https://vimeo.com/264987637

    ReplyDelete