TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, December 29, 2008

2007 Mother Jones article on surveillance /its not over

http://www.motherjones.com/mojoblog/archives/2007/03/3963_police_spied_on.html

This is bad enough but imagine, like me, your health and life ..your FUTURE have been completely ruined. And they aren't done yet, now they are trying to manage and silence victims of these abuses. This article just touches the tip of an ice burg...one that needs to be exposed and I am confident will one day.

They want to keep it minimal I assume. Like all they did was spy or use force on people at rallies and protests.

Does anyone in the USA have any sense of reality left at all?? Do you realize just how corrupt and part of organized crime the police force of every city are, especially Boston and NY? This is why there is an internal affairs department (duh), because of the fact that everyone knows they are too trained, too armed and too smart and think like criminals themselves to be trusted with any amount of power that is not policed itself.
What has happened over the past eight to 12 years if not longer, but with special attention to 2003 onward, is that too many factions of authorities have been created as well as given assignments they cant and shouldn't handle.
With terrorism as an excuse they have indulged in victim witness intimidation and the destruction of many many 'inconvenient' people.
In other words, the people doing the work of what should be FEDERAL and INTELLIGENCE type work, NEVER LEFT THEIR BUDDIES IN ORGANIZED CRIME LOCALLY IN THEIR STATES AND CITIES SO THE FEDERAL END OF WHAT THEY WERE DOING WAS ABUSED TO SERVE THEIR LOCAL INTERESTS.

Aside from my claims concerning MK Ultra and my mothers connection to the human radiation experimentation, there are issues concerning me locally, involving local criminals and I was told that the confusion of the last 8 years was used to make me manageable.

People make fun of me by saying things like " don't blow anything up" and all kinds of intimations that I am dangerous or capable of some sort of terrorism.

I will never forget the arrogance on the faces of some cops in the courthouse in Brighton (D-14) as Scott was in there, dragging me through the mud with domestic abuse nonsense; another diversion as well as info gathering on his part. I did not deserve what was done to me and it will be exposed.
Brighton police are, from back at the days of Kens pub where my mother worked, some of the most arrogant connected jerks and why they had some hair across their ass when it came to me I will never understand. If you dont like my family then go after them....not me.

I was one of the most vulnerable people in this population..a struggling single female trying to change her life in a very sensitive place in a ling transition, a sequence of an equation that had to be worked out to the number and letter or the result would not come out correctly.

They interfered with that sequence. They helped change the outcome. They are accountable.
They helped destroy what I was building, they are accountable.

There is evidence all over the Internet of police abusing their authority in the USA on behalf of the govt against its people, but behind the scenes this has been a criminals field day due to the local and state police abusing their fed given authority to please the same criminals they were jerking off before the damn war.

People do not change their intent because they are handed more responsibility or because there is a war on.

And if you want to keep fooling the public with that Holier than thou right wing crap you can sick it...you are not crusaders and this is not a holy war..those were full of shit as well as this whole campaign was and everyone knows it.

The absolute arrogance of the armed forces who are civil servants over the last 10 years has grown to frightening proportions and the worst part is : they are convinced that the USA is so beat down and scared for its economic future that they feel they are going to walk off into the damn sunset.
A foreign war is not supposed to be one against a countries own people, and what they have done nation wide is not, could never be validated by everyone making sacrifices in wartime.

A lot of what they did comes under pure raping and pillaging plain and simple. A lot of what they did is just for kicks in the heat of war. Their behavior is the most disgusting thing I have ever scene because unlike the shenanigans of the 1970's these a-holes are actually pretending to be on the straight and narrow now, playing it from the end of righteousness.

The worst deception ever and the most dishonesty I have ever seen. What kind of authority other than an abusive arrogant, sick one demands YOU get clean and sober-YOU get your life together, YOU change how you are, YOU need reforming yet they have only changed their appearance so they can get away with the same shit only now look squeaky clean doin it.

Its called an arrogant, paternal, controlling authority figure that is ultimately abusive therefore it seeks to hide its true nature from the public. Nothing has changed...they just let the Feds streamline them so they can hide corruption better now.

The NY city police??Give it UP. Corruption central. People should be spying on THEM not the other way around. How arrogant is this?? I dont care how clean cut and self righteous the Republicans think they can pull off as a front. Still criminals, still human, still thieves.

I notice that they are more creative, their suites look better and they have more style. Great, the Repubs are better more polished artists...that doesn't take away from their crimes.

There is a very suspect feeling in the country right now, like too peaceful. Like the whole thing is over. YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE IN THIS MANNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment