TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Postings/ intel collecting strategy by perps/beat 'em down turn 'em perp

As you can see my posts are not written well...gee I wonder why. Could it be living under duress all the time? Or the damage done by betrayal and torture and enough brain damage that I sound stupid or half insane? Well, often I am very tired, beyond tired. And that is the main reason, also I'll be 'upset' for life until this is all sorted out or at least my side is told.

But some posts are written just for specific purposes, like for certain people to read them to get a certain meaning out of it..its not meant for everyone.

Remember that our downfall as targets depends very much on secrecy and that no one understands our point of view or sees us and what we write about as valid. Some of our situations are so damn complicated that even explaining them would make things seem more crazy. No one in a modern country is ever going to believer in the occult so you might as well trash that idea....save it for a novel or a sci fi book.

But what is plausible that no one believes but may soon be forced to consider is the abuse of technologies and the rule over this country by the military industrial complex. I read something about it yesterday...that the Dept of Defense and similar elements have crept like a cancer into a position where they can call the shots and were given carte blanche for too long.

And if anyone wants to deny the existence of corruption among the human race then they will be the ones who are laughed at not TI's.

So if a posting sounds crazy or confusing it may be that it is, even to me when I read it a month later - I'll look at it and say " What the hell was wrong with me at that time?" and I will recall something about the environment like weather or high allergy conditions or very overtired or sick with something.
But other times the posts are just EXACTLY the way I intended, and creative lic. doesn't make me crazy. I have very little patience with trying to write this blog all the time thinking ' Is this or that going to discredit me?' ...I know that the tactic with my harassment that is key is systematic ignoring as a key component with the harassment, so that it makes me more crazy in the long run..to be harassed AND ignored. So the only attention I get is negative.

What is amazing to me is sometimes I wonder just how much the public really knows..and if they do know I am being destroyed then for alot of people to just keep quiet and write it off..a nation of killers. Deep down believing that what is being done is good or necessary.

And you have to realize how many disinfo/true crazies there are out here.
There was that other TI I wrote about, and she seemed to be more of an operative trying to get info out of me and spread disinfo than a genuine TI.
Then there are other people I know who are nice enough but there claims dont make any sense. And the way that they conduct their research or whatever else isn't coherent.

And I am sure that the perps think its great when I am seen w/ them or somehow there is the good old guilt by association where my claims must be just as bogus or questionable just because we are seen together or whatever. Uh, my claims involve real local criminals, not bogey men, so good luck in the long run making THAT stick.

It is amazing too see just what people think will work most of the time.

And its an interesting phenomena..to know someone is a victim of a total railroad job yet to accept readily that they are just nuts instead.

And my mother was right, which she has been to an extent..nobody cares. Not in the general public anyway. Sheep are like that though and should never be depended on for support when freedom fighting. At best my efforts are seen as naive..or something along those lines.

Listen, when you have a woman come up to you in a facility and tell you that "They are mad at you because you are not accepting your situation" and then she tells you that she enjoyed watching Kerry's daughter get destroyed in college because how dare she think she was a hot shit in high school..that she " ..needed to learn how what the world was about". And that everything that was done to her was 'ok' because she went on to run a marathon or write a book....ahh it gets scary.
You have some reaallllyy sick ass people who are in on gang stalking and they will do anything to anyone to feel the burn..or the power that the group collectively gives them as an experience. One is always curious -who are 'they'? I am even wondering if there is a 'they' or if the group itself is claiming that there is a 'they'...better yet, if I was to be seen as a clinical paranoid, me even making claims that someone or even myself used the word 'they' would serve that end. Interestingly alot of people involved have used the word 'they'....its part of gas lighting which is to withhold info from the victim. This does just that: "There is no guarantee 'they' will stop following you", " They need to know someone is advocating for you", "'They' are angry with you because you aren't accepting your situation", " Rachael, cant you see that 'they' are trying to condition you?". (I am shaking my head) Only a true victim of mind control like myself who was already stages along into being traumatized by this campaign would sit back and allow the people around me to get away with saying things like that to me without questioning further as to who are 'they'?

And they knew they could get away with it too. The arrogance of people very close to me playing the gas lighting game by saying 'they' always. Well, let me tell you somthing...'they' IS YOU..if you ever used the word 'they' and you did not tell me what the hell was going on then YOU have taken part as well and I will forever hold you responsible for what has happened as well as the mythical 'they', who I can only assume either
1) Dont exist or
2) are someone they are so afraid of or freaked out by that they remain uname-able.

However, I have seen and heard this as a trend throughout my gang stalking experience as a target or harassment, stalking and psychological warfare- nothing is more useful to the group who partake or to cover the actions of those higher up that to use the mythic and the god like in the story line.
In other words 'they' can be interchangeable with 'the management', 'the owner of the building', 'the boss', 'God', 'this country', 'the elite'...etc. I notice that as I am being perped by the guilty they always blame a higher up more responsible party. One that is unseen and has power over us all.
Another key to cult mind control..the higher power...the one that joins us all. That excuses the behavior of the person who is in your face right now, harming you.
Interesting how that works.

And you will never get the perps to believe they did anything wrong. Alot of them I have encountered think that if you go thru this, whatever results come of it are wonderful and productive..from you writing a book to you letting out some anger over your childhood. All to be done in public so they can watch and observe.

This is the ultimate gang stalking that destroys the persons life and makes them a non entity..that takes away their power for life. These types in the system work along the same lines as the ones who know your business but should not know personal things about you.

These people take it a step further and make themselves not only familiar with you as part of the insult and humiliation, but they get to now JUDGE what is right and wrong to your face as to what the results are of what has been done to you.

All TI's who have physical gang stalking can say that they have encountered strangers who know very personal things about them that they should not know.
However, I have tested this system and in my experience with this they only knew what they had gotten off of my Internet usage from my home, my phone calls both cell and land line, my conversations or musings in my own home and elsewhere, and from talking to friends and family and associates. Whatever I had not revealed that was filed mentally that I had not revealed to anyone, deep in my mind they never ever were able to get to, in fact the afore mentioned ways of gathering intel had at times given them some conflicting info to fact or what was really going on...which was good becuz then I could tell at times that they were bluffing at the poker table and they did not really know everything about me, but in fact depended on me thinking that along with torture to get me to TELL THEM ANYTHING ELSE THEY DID NOT KNOW.

It isn't that uncommon a tactic to get all the info a person has. And I have continued this by revealing info and only then is it mirrored back at me, as if the perps had known all along.

The best thing to do is to just map out the story line and be truthful. Honesty is something the perps manufacture by levels of deception...if that sounds confusing just read above. They collect info and patch it together. Rarely do they seem to genuinely understand the person they are 'studying' or torturing for info. The fine art of human understanding is not something they possess, they are too sick for that it seems.
As every TI knows, they are very sad people. They are sadistic, violent, cheap, delusional, false, weak, unable to make true connections, impatient...in short these people seem permanently damaged to me and that differs from people willing or seeking to heal themselves.

They are all inferior human beings they damn well know it too. I assume for some it isn't their fault, that perhaps they were gang stalked and damaged into being what they are. That is a truly sad fate....why did they not kill themselves instead of let the enemy capture them? I do not understand this. A poor existence of a lesser self is not an existence at all but an excuse..to keep on eating, consuming, breathing walking around. It is not Life and should not be tolerated as an alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment