TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

America infiltrated..

Evangelists:http://www.yuricareport.com/ChurchState/DODInvestigationChristianEmbassyRpt.html

Neo Nazi's and Black/Latino gangs: http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/11373

Israel frowns:http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/pentagon__infiltrated_.html

DiD you ever get the feeling that a sh*t load of other people have a planned war going on and you just kinda wanted to stay in your home, watch sponge bob, paint, figure your world out, and maybe one day soon become a councilor and help people?

Do you have the idea now, years too late that there is alot of shit going down and the pressure is applied to you and anyone else they may not be sure about...to see where you really stand (or where they can beat you down into serving)?

Firstly if you watch Nicktoons at all you might be a child molester so watch out...this can and will be used to hold you as creepy and suspect.

Also, these idiots don't want anyone running around being independent minded and helping anyone else at all. Only under one of their umbrellas is anyone allowed to function.
I have noticed that nowadays you better be part of a gang or you better be under someones umbrella either professionally or personally...hmph.

If anything torture is guaranteed to turn someone into some sort of hater eventually..which it seems they want. Then of course you can be carted out to the loony bin outside in the alley with all the rest of the trash and anything truly brilliant or productive you may have come up with is stomped out of existence.
Be sure that organized stalking, for all its capacity to silence victim witnesses and survivors of atrocities, is used as social control as well.
-------------------------------
Oh and i got a comment that asks me to change the backround to something lighter cuz its hard to read. On Firefox it might be harder to read than other browsers, but on your computer there are tools to enlarge the print or perhaps you can adjust the color.

No comments:

Post a Comment