TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Responses from TI's to NY times article

I understand that I can be very aggressive and angry on this blog...however I am an artist by nature and everyone who knows that factors my high emotional states into my writing. I am not delusional and not psychotic. I have been diagnosed actually one time at a reputable facility as a survivor on extreme trauma.
That is becuz there is the trauma based diagnoses and there is the disorder based (baseless more like) system. The article also disregards these facts.

I and every other TI have a right to post what we like on the Internet...if these people wish to use the information against us that is careless and foolish and not thorough investigation. Its sneaky actually and one has to also ask them for thier methods having to be as such. In this way they succeed at totally disregarding targets from the beginning. I have posted that the piece is an insult to the sciences that are craft like Law and Medical. It is also an insult to a community that consists of so many different types of victims that one article could not possibly define us all..or was that the intent, I feel it was. To define us all with a distasteful one swipe across the board -mentally ill.
I may be obnoxious, angry and traumatized..often I am tired or suffering from the effects of mycotoxicosis which years later still gives me pain and suffering.
I have like other targets fought very hard to survive and to find out the truth about my situation. I have made the ultimate sacrifice as alot of us have, to find the truth and in the meantime to spread the word to others suffering. Our efforts are now being reversed against us..in fact for alot of us, blogging or exposing certain facts of our cases was the only way to get the harassment to back off.

This article is disgusting for all we have suffered for, especially those genuine TI's who do activism and stay true to trying to succeed under horrible odds.. No not imagined conditions, real ones.

Really this article does not scare me...I as well as any other TI can turn the table right back around and say that is was a joke, a game, a play, a sci fi piece, or some other reasoning. These people think they are pretty clever...be more clever.

And me being in this humidity, and in a place with so many bad memories has been traumatizing for me especially with the holidays coming. I have been broken beyond belief lately, but being like my military grandparents before me and being someone who had to be very self sufficient growing up I will be the last one to admit that I am either in pain or suffering or feeling vulnerable. I have that right, and my constant fight for what is RIGHT and JUST and my need to stay strong like a rock is NOT going to be used against me to make me look dangerous or crazy. You will not do that to me.

I am burnt out and frustrated...I have learned that if you cry or show emotion in this game you get made fun of or even photographed for thier kicks...think I imagined that?? I have learned not to show anything but my intent to win and my fight.. for my own purposes and for other TI's who may be in need of reading about such a case.
This will NOT be used to make me or any other TI look mentally ill. There are too many variables and without thorough investigation you can make no judgements.

You think I dont realize that people who think they can frame us (yet again) into being just nuts soon are reading my rants and the results of stress and that they will eventually try to use this against me and other TI's?? I have sensed this and known it for years...like I said, I am an artist. It might be a long ongoing piece of art from me and nothing more. Or it might be something to do with crime..
Why dont you go further with your veiled threats and we'll see what information TI's come out with.
I as usual, am not as polite as other Targets. I know damn well that if I opened my mouth that it would be a disaster for everyone involved. I know that certain people dont want that.

Also, I dont really care...the overt veiled intimidations in this country are getting ridiculous and I am quite willing to tell them to 'bring it on'.

Notice too how he didnt dare try schizophrenia...that would be too much, him calling all these people schizophrenics, cuz the writers who deal to the public know that that word has more 'weight' in the public's mind. They perceive it as a much more serious condition if they are lay people. Delusional or psychotic are 'smaller' in the public's mind..less of a threat. There fore the good doctor and company are not asking the reader to believe alot, just a little. Its a suggestion to the mind of the reader, all around.

With no investigation of individual cases they have nothing. If they dare ever to make an official judgement in such a sloppy, half hazard and unscientific manner even I am going to order a passport because its over and it will definitely be time to get out of here...I will go be homeless on the streets of a foreign nation and probably die or be raped or destroyed before I will watch my country go that far down the drain.


I will not be insulted after all I have suffered. This article goes too far and every target everywhere should be outraged.....and very watchful of the next moves.

I will map out such a nasty frame up concerning just my case as a TI with just the local criminal end of it that you will have to slither back into your hole, you jerks.

I am sure this is all part of the plan...to eventually say that everyone claiming to be a TI is just nuts and then across the board problem solved..and if everyone stays in agreement who sold us out, it might stick.
My claims of being told to my face "you needed to be made manageable becuz you know too much about so and so's business dealings from the inside" by a perp will be met with 'do you have proof of this conversation?' and also if no lawyers will help targets then I guess us trying to illustrate cause will be not even tackled.

It seems they can pretty much do what they want in as far as perception management goes...however if you have a case with damaging evidence that will attract people like crime or sensitive information then this will be a way to show that gang stalking isnt just for alien abductees. I guess if they wanna get down and go to true, all out war on us, we can expect that no one will listen and we need a safe place for our stories.....the net is too easy to get rid of info.
Hard copy is best... also I was thinking...when Bush was in office at least there was an enemy that we could focus on, that the whole nation could focus on as making things hard for alot of people in this country. Is this the future of the nation now??? Instead of being attacked head on and overtly we are going to be handled to death and simply denied?...wonderful.

This article suggests that crime does not exist. For them to suggest that all of the people involved are mentally ill is outrageous....absolutely outrageous.
What are they up to?? Are they really going to become that bold?

Anyway here is other TI reaction, these are people who have seemed credible over time but as usual deception being real and NOT IMAGINED you need to be careful... because you have never INVESTIGATED these people thoroughly you cant make a judgement (someone tell the NY times people that is how investigation works).

Mostly this article serves to destroy morale if nothing else....it might silence a few people. And once the Internet calms down and there are no more people joining us in the outrages of abuse from the last administration, we may be a lone force on the web and they might be gearing up to use that to their advantage. Soon all we have done for activism may be used to silence us. That is just my thought and I usually go with the worst case scenario to be safest.


Mind Freedom: http://www.mindfreedom.org/mfi-blog/archive/2008/11/14/mind-control-new-york-times

http://www.wanttoknow.info/770802nytimesmkultramindcontrol
It seems the NY Times has been busy this year: http://aconstantineblacklist.blogspot.com/2008/07/mind-games.html
Increase your moral again..read this:http://64.233.169.132/search?q=cache:VXj7FyPGC2YJ:www.newdawnmagazine.com/Article/Brain_Zapping_Part_One.html+ny+times+article+on+mind+control&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=13&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Is it illegal to theorize now to?: http://64.233.169.132/search?q=cache:5jRWyWpzf1EJ:www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail~bookid~11442.aspx+ny+times+article+on+mind+control&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=14&gl=us&client=firefox-agee I guess this person is delusional as well. Becuz they wrote a book that was meant for you to think along unofficial lines..


And how DARE anyone use parallels with clinical proven disorders like cutting or anorexia: http://64.233.169.132/search?q=cache:bN2uAIxdg-4J:infocult.typepad.com/infocult/2008/11/a-dark-side-of-social-networking-fearing-mind-control-web-sites.html+ny+times+article+on+mind+control+november+2008&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=12&gl=us&client=firefox-a BY THE WAY, HOW DOES OUR ACTIVISM ENCOURAGE DEVIANT BEHAVIOR??? What are these people afraid of?!! The worst we horrible people would want if we got more cohesive in our movement wud be investigations of our cases...some of us can provide some interesting leads. MAYBE THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE REALLY AFRAID OF.

Oh and don't think that I do not see that little move where actual clinical disorders are used as parallels with mind control or gang stalking claims. What it does is put our claims in their arena....it suggests to the reader that these claims are already part and party to their system of diagnoses.
The only deviance we engage in is non cooperation with corruption and the only thing you have to fear from us gaining power is the results of thorough investigations.

Another slap in the face is when they accuse US of sinister social networking..uh, isnt that what organized stalking has always been considered by targets to be???DUH. ( The dark side of social network...does that sting? It was meant to darlings.)

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2008/11/13/shedding-light-on-a-dark-side-of-online-community/ Somebody please make this guy work at the FBI or a terrorist unit for a while so he gets the fact that criminals use gang stalking to silence victim witnesses..this guy should be questioning the very way that the info was collected. If you want to say collected to be 'analyzed' I am going to laugh. These people are playing catch with some info thrown to them by the NY Times...and it was very selective information at that.

http://64.233.169.132/search?q=cache:8hu1y3d7QmAJ:stalker.client.jp/gangstalking.html+organized+stalking+social+networking&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us&client=firefox-a A post about organized stalking in Japan..it seems they are more aware of the bleed over from mobbing to gang stalking...and it reminds us about workplace mobbing.

This is especially disturbing:http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread411920/pg1... that research has been going on with us as its focus for a few years now. Funny how it is done remotely from only reading posts. As usual they never dare ask us to our faces what transpired.

No wonder they just sit back lately and act casual...they think they are going to win this battle this easily. What about terroring ( UK) or school bullying or workplace mobbing?? These all show that humans engage in this behavior.
All they need is to start a campaign against us, and begin to systematically try round us all up one way or another. How selfish is this??? I was always suspect of why TI's were allowed to keep posting day after day and our blogs werent taken down and lately there has been good communication.. THIS IS WHY.

And all they need is every perp to start supporting them in their accusations. They could get rid of alot of TI's that way, finally forcing people into the mental illness label that we refused to give into for so long as long as we kept track of our stories. How can you study something and do it from the perspective that the person is mental to begin with?? Especially when this behavior is so easily illustrated with everything from bullying to mobbing to cyberstalking to the documented harassment of various persons for corporate or political purposes. That is why they have to focus on aliens and the ever illusive 'mind control'.
Not on gang stalking....

Also, I guess targets should have expected as much. What are they going to do, let us keep posting until we get cred and investigations?? No, they want to get rid of the problem, and have no victim witnesses at all.

The only reason I did not see this coming is becuz I am tired as hell, and traumatized, and I grew up stupidly thinking this was a free country.
That is my only true delusion really.

Lastly, the most ridiculous part of this article is that bit where he says that we need to feed this addiction or the illusion fades away....I wish it would!
This statement I find interesting however...how can a delusion be 'fed' or caused to be more or less intense by the actions of the sufferer? This is the sickest part of it...that we do activism to feed some sort of false drama or fantasy...and I know fantasy addiction. However, a delusion does not have patterns like this nor does it follow tactics.

What this article is doing is warning vocal TI's to quiet down, and giving the public a graceful way out of the problem. And Targets like me dont even ask the public to listen to me...my site if for TI's only really. I give it out to anyone who is interested...and if they think that they are getting somewhere in this game by playing on that information dont think that hard. Yer not that smart. TI's leave info out in the open so that people can judge for themselves by having access to ALL the information not selective information... one must always question Why are these people so concerned about this online community?? And what danger could they pose by getting together?? I am sure that the official line, when they go for it, will come up with something.

Lets make sure that this is one of those situations where these guys dont get an easy win, and if they do come after us, that the USA sees it for what it is....the getting rid of victim witnesses.
America is burnt out right now, thus thier timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment