TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

I Dont Recall Being Given A T-Shirt in 2012

I dont recall having any T shirts made that said "I cant breathe"
I dont recall having any riots where rich suburban and elitist east coast white kids joined rich college black kids and maybe SOME of the actual oppressed community that the protesting was supposed to represent, having a highly organized ARMY around the USA rioting and looting (being guided by leaders on cell phones) in order to 'protest' about the death of Kelly Thomas or any other HOMELESS PERSON whos died or been killed by police or anyone else. I also dont recall these legions being present for any other of the unjust deaths of the homeless or black homeless or blacks by police or homeless by police even though the black lives matters was phrase being used in some of these instances over the past decade. 

I do recall being a homeless woman trying to survive COVID stuck outside last summer due to the actions of corrupt hotel employees last winter that gave me such bad PTSD I couldnt bring myself to go inside to rest for almost a year even with funds and with COVID making hotels cheaper and being a demographic that would be allowed to shelter in place in a hotel in my state (homeless) during the quarantine. 

I do recall being kept awake multiple nights at 3am by kids who somehow even though living in low income housing somehow managed to get enough money to buy loads of M-80s to set off to 'protest'. I almost became a vigilante and got a group together to handle the problem becuz police didnt seem to be interested in keeping the peace. It stopped right before I started organizing.

Do you know what it was like 'sheltering in place' on the porch of a church during quarantine, having to watch naive little snowflake kids from Liberal Cambridge writing in chalk on the sidewalk in front of us that 'police should be held accountable' and everything else you can imagine about police criticism at that time-knowing I had been framed, had my life ruined and there was nothing I could do about it? That it was so traumatizing, that I had still not been able to read the court files in order to actually be able to do anything about it? That every morning when I woke up for four years its haunted me, its the first thing I think about. That every police car that goes by is coming to get me, to arrest me again for some warrant for an email sent under my name that I know nothing about. Its taken my partner and my mother four years to slowly readjust me so that a passing police car doesnt indicate danger. I still cant control the biochemical reaction which Im sure is not great for my weight (cortisol) or  my heart and nerves. Yet no one cared about me. No one cared when that was happening. In fact it seemed that the very college environment that spawned this new movement thats been so disruptive to so many innocent people like myself (or oppressed and under represented as such) seemed to ridicule me and the arrogant fake feminist culture had become increasingly hostile towards anyone who was a woman who was a genuine activist going against the system. Right around the time I was framed (2016), a group of female Harvard students could be overheard claiming that "she shouldnt put herself out there so much" and that my blog was "hate speech". So dedicated to going up against the system right? 
Harvard now produces mostly grads who are going to work in corporate as opposed to government or social services as in the past. It shows. 

I remember going about the demanding schedule of a homeless person who actually is trying to accomplish something and being a caretaker to a disabled man where it takes hours to get done what housed people can do in a very short amount of time, having to be stuck on a bus in traffic multiple times a day multiple days caused by rich white people in rich neighborhoods holding signs in the street 'protesting'.  Probably before they all went back to their homes and had a nice brunch after a busy day of Wokeness. 

See disinfo agents like DAVID ICKE and ALEX JONES build empires on exposing things and coming up with conspiracy theories. Actual WHISTLEBLOWERS and activists who are effective and actually know something damaging about important people or how the world works LIVE OUT OF STORAGE SPACES OR THEIR CARS. If I were educated or more effective..or male, Id be dead by now. Enron whistleblowers had to live in their cars for a year before anyone would listen to them. THATS WHAT REAL ACTIVISM LOOKS LIKE. Its the ultimate sacrifice, an ultimate commitment. Not something you do that resembles spring break at the School Of The Americas at Gitmo, while you're in college or that age and then you run back to your parents house when its over.
 BTW thanks BLM/ANTIFA for ruining every single collegiate homeless area where we were tolerated and used as travel bases in the USA. Remind me to find out where you live and get a bunch of the worst homeless people I can find and come to YOUR HOMES and occupy, riot and protest and keep you up at 3am. I will make sure to wait until all you little bastards are finished college and are having your fist kids to do so. I'm already contemplating reviewing every single obnoxious little spoilt rotten bitch on video who interrupted Bernie or harassed vets and old people.  What wud they do if droves of the Great Unwashed (literally) came to their lawns and occupied for a while? Lets do that now to freak them out as kids and then later on when they are starting families so they can feel the fear of being ADULTS protecting homes and property and families. 
Most of these kids need to be given a backpack, a 20 dollar bill and a pair of good boots and shipped off in a Greyhound and told to not come home for a fucking year and to survive on thier own with no money, no address and no family or social connections. Hey even soldiers have thier brothers in arms and the service they are in. What are you gonna do when you've got no one? And you are no longer hte one throwing the punches being tolerated by adults and police for your antics? When you are the victim and target everywhere you go? 
I never thought I would turn against everything I had been raised with in the northeast and realize Mccarthyism was actually right about everything. I still cant believe it. But its true. 

I do remember before this mess even occurred, pre pandemic, a young obviously transplanted suburban white female on a train standing up for 'whats right' (butting in) by vocalizing her displeasure over my choice of words for an older very nasty foreign black woman wearing red (of course) who pushed me out of the way on purpose while getting on the train-not to get on the train but just to be a bitch. (Boston if full of assholes and has always been very reverse racist as well as racist and for good reasons I wont get into here. Its the way the elite have it arranged and its not going to change regardless of globalism's promise of utopia. Someone is going to suffer-whoever those in power deem convenient as long as its not them.)
After having a conversation about freedom of speech and basically resisting caving in to her harassing me with her belief system (being older has its advantages) she turned to a black girl about the same age, high fived her and bragged loudly about they attending a Woman's March for feminism later that day. 
Being dissed by other white women has become the norm especially younger ones, in this supposed movement towards the Globalist utopia.
 In instances like this where its on public transportation as well as an area traditionally 'managed' by COINTELPRO type operations to ensure no genuine activism occurs that actually interferes with the corporate or power structure (Boston/Cambridge) one has to always be suspicious that the instigator of Wokeness is actually an agitator or an infiltrator targeting a real activist under the cover of a political movement. In other words...was the pushy little woke brat on the train a genuine real person and the whole thing was random or is it just another for-hire/recruited stupid c*nt whos 'working the protest' circuit making trouble and ensuring the whole thing goes according to the plans of whoever the designers are to serve whatever agenda is on the table? This is what REAL dissidents have to think about every time an incident just has a bit too much theatrical value or if the timing seems a bit too perfect of a sequence of cause and effect events causing an incident. 

In other words-dont take the old bitch in the red sweatshirt seriously, dont take the little snowflake seriously and look around to try to judge just how many of the assholes on the train are seriously random (the black girl seemed genuine thus of course being used). Remember people committing crimes usually have back up and look outs for their safety-COINTELPRO is no different.

 In an incident a decade ago I actually was harassed on a train by a very recognizable female surrounded by what seemed like a group to look out for her (though hanging back so no one would notice) and she was confident, arrogant and cozy with being a disruption. 
I saw the same female in a completely different neighborhood later when panhandling one day standing and as she saw I recognized her she was scared as hell with a completely different demeanor. This was early on and thats the day I realized that fake ass assholes have groups backing them up for safety. And you should definitely consider that every time someone perps you or tries to be an agitator in a public place. Assholes on public transport systems in major rich areas with colleges and alot to lose and protect from exposure to the public are always on the job fucking with anyone whos a threat doing endless psych warfare set ups. If you wanna get legal on my ass about this just chock this up to being a theory. That will shut up anyone who tries to take you down saying you believe this shit. I believe that theres plenty of desperate jerks out there looking for a free pass to things they dont deserve in life or a get out of jail free card
I believe Stasi East German methods of controlling dissidents are in use in democrating nations who have deniability.  And anyone who denies this as being feasible is either possessing a low intelligence of 60 or is a selfish asshole going along with corruption in the system for thier own benefit or they are at least cowards. 

Didn't you say SILENCE IS VIOLENCE?  Gee I guess those of us experiencing oppression thats so bad we cant even work anywhere or live anywhere safely and have to suffer smear campaigns that keep us hated by stupid, naive people for life HAVE TO LIVE IN SILENCE and its ok.  

Having this kind of pressure put on the public to have thier noses rubbed in it like dogs, taking advantage of a plague that's killing people and causing mortal fear in everyone as method of basically intimidation at the same time that conspiracy theorists are being paralleled to lone shooters or conspiracy theories are fake news is disgusting. This is all part of a huge effort to silence true dissenters forever by putting us off as people who DONT MATTER, don't exist or are dangerous not victims.  
In the past few years 'experts' at colleges (probably blackmailed by being caught up somewhere in the Epstein web of lies and sex crimes) have taken to producing bogus articles using junk science and no scientific methods nor worthy investigative methods to make judgements about conspiracy theories specifically gang stalking and related subjects. 
Ever since I got framed and two major colleges were involved (both since linked to Epstein to an embarrassing degree) and ever since the Epstein scandal came out I've wondered just how many universities that fucker could have taken down had he not died in his jail cell.  Epstein loved to be around scientists and academics and he lavished them with donations and funding.  
We also have to consider how much funding do these people take not only from spying (recent China and Arabia funding scandals at Ivy Leagues) but also traditionally from the very same sources that funded MK Ultra and similar types of programs to begin with? Whos to say that black budgets dont fund certain studies? Its happened before and it can again. Especially when people get desperate. 

Years ago people basically left the TI community alone becuz any educated person was well aware of the history of corruption or abuse of power that would make such theories as the TI community works with, possible. It would  have been embarrassing and seen as ignorant to interfere to the extent that I see now. 
Well, think about it. If colleges are going to become infiltrated to the point where they are indoctrinating your children to be used as legions and armies for what we've seen over the past year-then why wouldn't they turn on every ethic they've ever stood for or by? This is war people and yes Information War has alot to do with it but its also plain simple brain washing and any other historical methods that the academics could tell us has been used to take over a nation or even for world domination. If the colleges let loose the terrorism we've seen recently then why wouldn't they do the same to actual threats to the system?  

I do remember going into my PCPs office during the pandemic at one of the big Boston hospitals supposedly dedicated to women. The check in process provided the medical staff with an undue amount of control over patients' person as well as it was an example of how anyone with a uniform during a crisis has too much authority. This phenomena occurred after 9/11 when every asshole in a uniform thought they could wield or abuse power anyway they saw fit (if they perceived you had no value..or as people say nowadays you 'didn't matter') simply becuz they were in uniform. This is enough of a problem regularly to begin with and it became a major pain in the ass post 9/11 and believe me-the shadow system used it to its full advantage. 
So we've seen this before-thus people my age know how to ace these assholes pulling any such crap again. Which is why I didn't fall for the psych pressure brought on while going to that doctors office. I just stayed calm and remembered I have rights and the Constitution remains the same regardless of what drama humans want to bring on especially in Liberal blue states where the nanny system taking care of you can be a death sentence if you allow it to be. In such places I've noted that 'might makes right' is actually much worse due to people being discouraged to understand thier responsibility thus conversely thier rights. 'We are doing you a favor, we know best, we are in charge'.
 Once you start living in red states and Republican areas you start to see how smothering and controlling elitist nanny states really are and its an exercise in freedom to give it right back to them or counter it. 

As I went through the controlling, fear mongering entrance process of questions etc I passed through the gate keepers. As I came into the waiting area I was horrified to see hand written signs and posters that said "racism is a pandemic too" and other BLM slogans and materials, hung alongside the COVID 19 official materials the hospital had mandated to be posted. This is a first hand example of how the fear and death and tragedy of the pandemic is being utilized for a  power grab or to fulfill an agenda. This is a small satellite office off campus of the hospital and they hire only young people so theres no adult oversight. The signs were done by kids and it showed. What are they going to learn about professionalism, the healthcare field, restraint or boundaries if they are treated like pets? 
(Update: why doesnt this surprise me? They've been doing this to me recently so why not make it a policy? Lol
Well. I was going to leave that hospital anyway becuz of negligent care and basically people just blowing me off and not taking me and my health care as seriously as they should.  It's been a waste of my time for a few years now anyway. I should have known better.) 

Its not that people dont think its an important issue its just that this kind of shit that I saw at this office along with the fact that these kinds of deaths by police of ANY kind of person did not cause this kind of campaign pre pandemic. 
This is what this post is about. Yes I am using humor and acidity to vent the fact Ive had enough of this obvious plot to try to use and engineer this entire time period to obviously try to eradicate the homeless (for globalism) and to silence any real dissidents or activists that focus on issues that genuinely  interfere with the power structure or corporate.  
BLM and ID politics as well as institutional change isnt going to interfere with the corporatocracy. In fact it will serve it by de-marginalizing large groups of subculture and alt demographics who feel traditionally rejected by corporate and mainstream life and culture. These will become massive amounts of new worker bees that will gain social acceptability and join the ranks of what is considered 'connected' and part of the mainstream.

Years ago I posted about the Pentagon having a new way of looking at the world using a concept they coined with the phrase "Disconnectedness Defines Danger". Now you've got to remember that alot of what starts in these kinds of places ends up being implemented and used by corporate in civilian life or the Complex weaves this in a sort of trickle down effect down to civilian life. Why not? Everything we use and buy in our civilian lives on domestic soil is somehow connected to the  Military Industrial Complex. Even civilian culture itself is militarized even if we dont recognize it. 

Getting marginalized populations on board with corporate life is ensuring there is little disconnection and cleverly, it seems corporate Marxism is a way to do it. Who gets left out? People who arent going to be consumers, people who arent going to work for corporate and most likely wont live in the condos being build that are displacing...those very people. 

It all works out so well for them doesnt it?

What the public dont understand is that mostly everything we buy and everywhere we buy it even where we live potentially is owned by a few international hedge fund companies like Black Mountain, Vanguard Inc, Blackstone Group etc. From Starbucks to the cell phone towers that your cell carriers lease to use to large international commercial real estate companies just a few large companies own it all or at least own the largest share of whatever it is. 

If they keep doing shit like implementing PC culture into the military- something thats designed basically to cause death and injury to humans, then its going to get more into denial about the reality of what they actually do. Remember-people are losing their humanity. How can you have PC culture when you kill people for a living?????  
Its probably a primer for a TRANS HUMANIST AGENDA but I wont get into that now. Its the logical next phase however and you can see it going in that direction. 

My grandfather who was a Marine for years said that soldiers were "dirty dirty dogs" and admitted to the nature of a soldier without giving me exact deeds. There was the phrase back in the WW2 era that begged the question "would you let your daughter marry a soldier?" (which is where the tongue in cheek version came about later "would you let your daughter marry a Rolling Stone?").
Those  phrases may seem disrespectful to people giving thier lives to fight to protect something but it is a realistic reflection of what soldiers actually do. It at least contains humanity. 
This idea that you simply work a job and its got to be civil in this unnatural way that civilian life has become is absolutely ridiculous...but it does do one thing the Complex seems absolutely hell bent on doing: ensure that wars never end. 

Companies especially complex contractors are branding which means they are using feminism, gay rights, racial politics to keep themselves relevant and to make it appear they are non threatening. Having women become leaders of death machines like Raytheon or Lockheed Martin etc makes it appear as if they are not so bad when in fact male centrism is necessary for a culture of war and militarism..which is why many of us distrust the current wave of so called feminism. Its as fake and the women as common and weak as the efforts of war-for-profit machines to market to 'Wokeness'. 

Another thing the public must remember is that if in the past, you've heard of the phrase that the elite and people in power always win by 'Machiavellian designs'. I suppose you could read a bit about him to understand the nature of what thats about but afterwards, consider that such people now have access to astronomical progresses in communications, computers, studies etc and can utilize that in thier already deadly games of chess with the public. They do endless genetics studies on everything you can imagine and now know who and what we all are and how we can be manipulated, what our weaknesses and strengths are and can even create weapons of war to target us for destruction based on genetic information. 
 
This summers violence and lawlessness and its timing are very manipulative. Encouraging lawlessness is very suspect, always.
The best course of action should have been to protest the use of the choke hold and then riot and loot if the law wasnt passed. Making the issues about one particular group is suspect at best especially since now we see that in areas where de-funding the police have occurred, these very communities are suffering increases in insane violence specifically from the same age groups or younger that perpetrated extreme violence this past year to get such policies past.  

THIS IS THE UNCENSORED VERSION SO YOU CAN'T AVOID SEEING THE DEAD BODY OF THE GUY THEY KILLED. IN MOST NEWS STORIES THEY BLUR OUT THE DEAD GUY. So when the carjacker WHINES ABOUT HER PHONE STILL BEING IN THE CAR (1:09) the viewer has some nice contrast to bring into frame HOW COMPLETELY FUCKED THIS IS. when the dead body is blurred YOU JUST DONT GET THE SAME EFFECT-which is of course what the mainstream news wants. Why do you think the news no longer shows the  war footage anymore like during Vietnam? We wouldn't want reality to be framed correctly, now would we.
 

It must be obvious then that this isnt so much about what its marketed to be about as its about destroying the country or causing chaos and division for whatever end.

Even if the violence towards 'people of color' ceases it will only increase towards the homeless which is actually occurring or homeless people will be harmed by lack of policing.  Not the kind in the video above of course.

I read an article about a proud mom whos kid worked at a fast food place. Her son gave a homeless older guy some food after he asked  what he could  get for fifty cents. After doing this good deed, a woman came up to him and gave the kid $100. 
This is the very meaning of a mind f*ck meant to manipulate you. If you dont see whats wrong with the story then you need to learn to think clearly and recognize perception management when you see it. The money should have been given to the homeless man not the kid who has a home and a job and his youth thus his whole life ahead of him. 
This is a trick of the homeless guy remaining devalued and value is put on the young person who in this story was a second generation immigrant in the photos. While pushing the story as a feel good tale of a good deed it totally disregards the real issues.  
This is the exact danger of 'feel good activism'. Most people don't want to do what it takes to make real changes that improve society.

 I don't even think its possible. I think humans are good in moments or that they do the right things when faced with consequences or conflict that jogs whatever sense of morality they were raised with or thier genetics gave them.
The problem is they are attempting to ensure we don't know OURSELVES. Where we come from and who were are is becoming irrelevant in thier constructed reality. Its discouraged to even consider such things any longer.

I think the most dangerous thing  about 'homeless people' to the system locking in place today is that people who can survive such an environment create their own realities as well as can scavenge off of other realities without displacing thier own. I suppose this is the 'disconnection' that is danger. As a left handed compliment, it seems that 'The Homeless' are a much more potential danger than once thought of. No one is going to be afraid of us organizing and rioting or looting or making a list of demands. Unfortunately that seems to be the only thing humans respond to. Acts of war. 

Homeless white male with mental illness killed in 2012. Choke hold used ("I cant breathe"). Then beaten to death.
Kelly Thomas confrontation surveillance video - edited version (8 min.) - 2012-05-08

    

 Exclusive audio clip may shed light on Kelly Thomas beating - 2012-06-27  

 Without the kindness of a local church we used to help protect and clean (becuz I have an affinity for the historical building and its symbols and becuz you should help others if they help you out) we would have had no safe place to shelter-in-place. I got punched in the face by a junkie psychopath waking everyone up one night there becuz Cambridge doesnt have old skool cops anymore that will help us keep scum out. Armies of junkies and armies of violent radical protestors. Its not the old drug scenes either-these kids arent sitting around listening to something innovative and reading like Naked Lunch while trying to learn to play chess high.  This new drug scene has zero creativity and even less brains. Literally they resemble the zombies in the tv show Walking Dead. 

Corruption, Globalism and misplaced PC culture is making it harder for decent cops to get the scumbags out of decent areas.  Equality and Globalist gentrification destroys small local scenes where people who are seeking thier own level and trying to find themselves or accomplish something radical were protected and now cant get away from the ocean of walking dead homebums that used to only exist in downtown areas or real nowhere type places. In a way, globalism is making homeless scenes as conformist and lifeless as the areas they are gentrifying. 

Something has been going on for a few years now with the younger cops in this area where they dont want to seem to take any action. We are talking about a city that brought out everything they had and declared martial law just to find one kid after the Boston Bombing. This same city in the past 5 years cannot keep law and order. One story claims that becuz one gang member in a low income housing complex on rt 2 had agreed to speak to a black cop (roll eyes) and tell them that "there may be two automatic machine guns in the building" they are too afraid to go inside to bust anyone. The other story claims that the meth heads in tents they allow to take over the Reservoir nature reserve (the woods) MIGHT BE in possession of ONE GUN so the cops are afraid to go in to bust anyone. Riiigghhht. 
So lets recap--
Boston Bombing: tank like vehicles, full riot gear and any other toys you can imagine. 
BLM/PC era: no one can even think of the phone # to the ATF. Its an area that has major law schools. Its got money and power. Its got some of the country's oldest money. Your're telling me that you dont know anyone in the ATF?   bullshit. 

One of the older cops we know passed by us at the church one day as we were cleaning. He asked why we dont come around Harvard Sq anymore-firstly I didnt want to hurt his feelings or shame him by telling him that he has crooks for colleagues who like to get helpless poor female activists framed, secondly we both know the answer. I said "look whos there now. Theres no point in it".  He nodded.  He said "We've got no teeth"  anymore. I showed him my missing front tooth and said "neither do we"  to make him laugh before he drove away. 
Basically we all know that cops arent being allowed to do the same quality of policing they used to do. If the public wonders why everything outside thier gated communities and condos is a mess thats becuz its that way BY DESIGN. In the old days, organized crime got paid to keep the peace in unison with law enforcement becuz this ensures businesses make money. Nowadays people dont frequent businesses as much they order online as well as the country has had a major building boom financed by banks. Nothing sells condos and gated communities, private security, security technology etc like chaos in the streets. Also these new shithead homeless, junkies and meth heads are obviously being used to mule drugs, deal drugs even move drugs from state to state and use drugs. Authorities get kick backs. Banks launder money. The same banks that fund the building booms that create more homeless.

The homeless have actually taken on the role of the new enemy. The ignorant and easily exploited. The new n*gger, the new hated demographic. I laugh whenever I look at the white privilege quiz about if i get followed in stores or if people question whether I belong in the area I am walking through. In fact a homeless person even someone a bit more acceptable with a Traveler's style is more scrutinized nowadays more than anyone of 'color' that ISNT HOMELESS.  Thats becuz now that your average citizen is no longer allowed to tell tit jokes and watermelon jokes at the water cooler at work, they've got to have someone to blame-someone to hate on becuz you realize of course that humans are not genuinely capable of concepts like equality and hate free zones or tolerance. If they were, people wouldn't be starving, dying from war or being exploited for thier resources in other parts of the human world. 

 And with BLM/ANTIFA telling everyone that 'white privilege' means all non people of color who are homeless MUST be 'homeless by choice' you've got the perfect way of getting rid of the homeless for Globalist gentrification and making sure that white people who probably wont behave and become docile in the new corporate Marxist ideology that is now becoming law (a system akin to China's Social Credit System) are controlled, run out of cities or killed off.
 Most young white kids I see today are on meth or Fentanyl heroin and sustain permanent damage for life unlike drug cultures decades prior. If they dont medicate them in school and now indoctrinate them in school or at work then they will destroy them with homelessness and really shitty low quality drugs designed to crush them completely for life. 
Brought in btw by refugees and immigrants.
In case the 'enlightened' dont know this-'sanctuary cities' are nothing but a new way to create ghettos where people dont have any recourse against exploitation. Not from police, organized crime or slum lords, the sex industry (especially children). Most immigrants that are legal nowadays dont stay in ghettos for a generation or at least a some amount of time and become accustomed to American life like in the old days. They get jobs in corporate chains right off the boat. So immigrant ghettos in the old sense should not exist with the new corporate globalist system.
Well, now you have them again. Good job Libtards. 

Carl Marx totally disregarded the lowest class in his theories on class war claiming they had no class consciousness. 

Thus this Marxism used in corporate Marxism which has weaponized race and other social issues to actually avoid real class warfare in our society, still disregards the lowest class (homeless) due to our uselessness in the games being played. So why dont we look at this for what it is? Its not progressive not in the truly humanitarian sense. 
Its a 'progressive agenda' within a society that is now run by a corporate world. If anything people have lost their humanity. 

Youth can always be relied on to be destructive conformist assholes, easily indoctrinated into destroying anything they are directed to by manipulative power structures. When Maybelline and Secret deodorant are co signing your bullshit, telling you you're fierce and agreeing with you causing property damage, murder, injuries, elder and disabled abuse and neglect, anti homelessness, reverse racism then you should get the fucking clue Sherlock that theres something crooked about it becuz unless they earn PROFIT off something they dont give a fuck about ANYTHING. (Im generalizing of course. Being a poor activist and homeless woman without 'rich people' and institutions I wouldnt exist.) 

After I was framed, one of the 1% rich-kids-gone-bad from the Cambridge homeless scene-old Harvard Sq street scene put his arm around me and leaned into me, saying "let me tell you something about my 1%er upbringing. Those people only care about the bottom line. Thats how things work". So I didnt feel so bad about being framed but then in a way I felt worse. It certainly summed up the motive. At least I didnt have to take it personally but at the same time it seemed so crushing and unbeatable.

Bidens mess at the border is the perfect lesson if there was a class for this as to how the cartels use immigrants for these purposes and dont think it isnt connected to various corrupt agencies here. 

It seems for all of the new culture of accountability, transparency, equality, diversity by force as cult ideology as opposed to diversity by free association and by ones nature, tolerance, love, safe spaces and no hate-humans are still full of shit, full of themselves, bad things still happen, corruption continues and humans remain animals. And Im not even going to get into how being an American influences our choices regarding greed, self interest. 

 Much of the Democratic party is organized crime connected. Pelosi? Cuomo?? Theres even a former mob lawyer in congress. Their recent agendas don't surprise me. If you watch the Godfather movie or have seen it you will recall that one of thier goals was to make thier families or their associates families 'legit' by having them become lawyers or senators or congressman. Well here we are and I don't think that many of us thought out the consequences of that. Things aren't getting better things are actually getting worse. If you don't see the plot holes in this story being written about this promised utopia supposedly being built then you need to take a course in cognitive thinking as well as history and add to that some criminal investigation. Losing touch with harsh reality while claiming to be part of a movement driven to fix it is slow death and you might as well be on drugs like every addict just written about above. And you better wake up to what real fascism looks like becuz it seems to keep happening repeatedly throughout history and the MOST AGGRAVATING THING ABOUT EACH INSTANCE OF THIS HAPPENING IS THAT THE MASSES DO NOT SEEM TO RECOGNIZE WHEN THEY ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT...only in hindsight. I am not going to be a victim of a lawless mob whos going to show remorse only in hindsight. The best example of human behavior Ive ever read is where a group of apes was observed in the wild and one tribe came upon another then began fighting due to their nature and territoriality. They smashed the babies of the opposing tribe whos area they had entered, mauled and killed. Much like the mobs seeking 'justice' seen this summer, much like the police in the video above. After the apes calmed, seeing the carnage of the other tribe they invaded and destroyed-one ape took the dead body of a baby ape whos skull had been smashed, replaced the missing part of the skull in an effort to repair the damage then proceeded to cradle the body and rock the dead infant in its arms. The point of survival is to realize that you will be destroyed or killed or exterminated while idiots find someone to blame other than themselves (rich elite white kids from both coasts, colleges and suburbs whos worst nightmare is REAL CLASS WARFARE or ECONOMIC EQUALITY) or useful idiots serving as force multipliers being used alongside a certain oppressed group with an actual legit gripe or cause and you have to avoid being taken down while the apes are attacking your tribe and territory becuz only in hindsight will anyone give a shit-then its too late. Dont get sucked in. Dont get destroyed. If you're homeless realize that you are THE ONLY REMAINING UNPROTECTED CLASS IN THE USA. Which is one of the reasons nobody gives a shit and you're going to be used and victimized-becuz they dont have to care.


None of us are safe. From anyone at anytime.  How is the world wide grand pipe dream scheme socialist utopia corporate Marxist plan going to change the nature of humanity. What just ignore it? This isnt a video game but most people view it that way now. Thats why people are dangerous. This is why we have law and order so that angry mobs dont rule. 

No comments:

Post a Comment