TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Last Night I Felt a Loss Somewhere

 Last night I got a strange feeling. Something had happened somewhere in the world..as if someone had been released. I kept thinking it was one of perhaps the old musicians I hold so dear to my inspiration that has kept me going since thier music was passed down to us in our youth, to provide safety and comfort to a class of kids that had little else and had inspired artists from all classes. 

I kept looking up a familiar name thinking it had to be one person or maybe any of the older artists but I kept getting the impression it was Britain surely. '

Well this morning the news faced me as I got ready to go out and it turned out to not be a musician but it was coming from Britain. 

I'm sure many people are feeling the loss. 

I can say one thing-the passing of the old world would not seem so sorrowful and hard to take were it not for the horrors being raised by the insistent building of the new.

 In doing so all the oldest mistakes that any wise people would try to avoid making are being built into this new structure-all over again. It makes life seem worthless and after having such hope for a better future when I was growing up. 

When the Queen goes, when I finally see the old musicians go I dont think people my age will feel like theres anything left. Your supposed to change the world-not destroy it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment