TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, April 23, 2021

Businesses in Boston area are going back to being filthy as COVID 19 scare passes

 People who are new to the northeast don't understand the complex history of the area. In the years before urban rot circa 1970s you could probably bet on cleanliness being the rule. Post 60s as the mainstream culture was replaced with counter culture and at the same time the crime syndicates were at their height of power basically running cities like Boston and NYC, there came a sort of  backlash against the historical elitism of the area. 

Throwing trash out the car window was the norm I grew up with in Boston. My grandmother probably would have stopped to throw the trash away. Not my moms generation. 

And it may be a sort of psychological reflection of a culture that became intertwined with violent, brutal crime organizations, that could only coexist with official governing bodies in a culture of denial and romanticizing the outlaw. 

https://nicholashagar.medium.com/how-new-york-got-dirty-83e38c5a0dce

No comments:

Post a Comment