TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Why Do I Insist On Writing Like That Before A Book Is Out??

Ah, the wonder of how stupid it is to reveal information like this is.

There is a reason that my better judgment says that writing a sci fi book is a much better idea than doing it this way. But of course I only see the wisdom of that reasonable thinking AFTER 12 midnight. So perhaps holidays are not as disturbing and distracting as normal weekdays but there is still some effect.

Becuz there is no way I should have written what I did here earlier...ugh. And my policy if often as I can to not alter things. What good would it do? Ill just get desperate and put it down some other time anyway.

I just think it would sound much better, more believable in the context of a nice long well rounded story like in a book that covers my whole life in it and builds up to such crazy sounding claims.

Im getting flashes of John McCain and that happens sometimes just as earlier I got flashes of Romney. (No not the Truman Show syndrome related). I already know he was the govenor of AZ, and Romney the gov of MA both under Bush, both his cronies, during all of the worst happening to me. I also know that those are two of the states involved in the federal investigation. Specifically money being laundered through and drugs going through both states in the drug ring supposedly busted. I already noted that years ago, during the last election specifically.
And I know McCain says creepy things like that he didnt appreciate his country until he was tortured.

What am I supposed to do with that info? I cant really tell anymore than I already know...except that I get harassed in AZ worse than many other states but so do alot of travelers.

Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment