TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Warning-used cell phones-Alert

OK here is another piece of info u can use gained from my life experience....also known as Rachael falling asleep at the wheel...I cannot think in terms of the perps and security every frickin day. This is a very dangerous game but I cant keep up sometimes. I am not a career crminal and the perps know it.

STUPID THING I DID U SHOULD LEARN FROM:
If changing locations/residences:
Cell phones.. old ones you've used. Get rid of them somewhere real discreet away from where u r going next or keep them indefinetly.

PERP GROUPS MAY BE ABLE TO CONTACT EACH OTHER.
Or the perps in general can get more info about your movements or deduct what u know by who u were contacting.

I got this awful feeling and a couple of other..ahem, internal warnings , that that very phone I got rid of carelessley was now most likely in the hands of nosy people.

I am very frightened now as to what that info will lead to. what actions will the local perp groups take? Do they contact other perp groups? Wil they be threatened about just how much info
a Target might be gathering on them and thier system/network?

I was tortured so badly in the midwest...I cannot BELIEVE that this shit is not illegal everywhere, not just MA, MI and Maine. I want to leave that faaarr behind.

U have to remember, alot of these people hate you, they either think u are a criminal or they treat u like one, even if u dont deserve it and are very hard on targets..like the people who run the prison systems. These law and order types crush justice, fairness and the legal process by with a Nazi or Stasi camp mentality.
After I had to leave my uninhabitable apartment in 2006, I was going homeless and a cop in RI at the commuter rail station screamed at me " NO MORE ALIBIS"..he was really crazy. I cannot imagine what they tell these people. What is thier problem? That same night I got on a train and the conductor started making excuses for every law enforcement and train employee everywhwere by saying becuz of 911 everyone was " under alot of pressure".. of course this is to subvert the Target's needs and human rights and excuse the perps who hold official authority as well as minimize abuse.
Remember, the 911 era was and still is a feeding frenzy of violence, obsession, and victims. What better time to get rid of people that are harmless than to vilify them among truly scary types like (programmed) suicide bombers?
Notice how no one mentions they are programmed? Then you can bet that every covert, nasty effort will be employed to cover up the existence of 'mind control' /willpower control/brainwashing.

Anyway, please if you move try to keep info from both places seperate...it helps.

Also, in AZ my roomate turned out to be perp. He claimed to talk to alot of Homeland Security guys at his airport job. He said to me " you can learn alot about a person from thier cell phone".
Beleive me, it was weaved in with alot of 'I know u and your situation' conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment