TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dangers of gs activism 2

I forgot to mention that once you have contacted other TI's thru activism you may encounter
the following occurences:

People will email you, people u do not know. Especially if like me, u were naive enough to enter this realm using your real name, especially on yer email.

If u r perceptive, then you'll see how manipulative these emails recieved can be.

People are either the 'bad guys' and trying to get rid of you right away,
draw u into infighting with other targets,
or confuse u.

Then u will recieve warning emails that may not be overt but suggestive of who is conning u into what.
The info can be delivered via very novel means sometimes.

Sit back, take it all in, document and copy these emails, keep them to yourself and watch what the f*ckers do before taking any major actions.

It is encouraging that there are people who care who will email u to warn u. It means u r not alone always, at the perps mercy.
Which I know day to day it seems that way.

BE careful however of very overt emails that warn and try to pit people against whoever...it might abe an attempt at infighting--a waste of time diversion.

THough I am sure that loners or people with little power/money will be treated badly by ops becuz they are of little value except to serve to make the ops seem more legit by ops secretly abusing them and then,like every other perp, trying to make themselves look better when the Target complians legit about the ops behavior.

Perps and ops want TI's or others posing as TI's who have money or other such useful assets.

I have heard that legit TI's, being human, are subject to simply being snobs like all other humans and just not liking or wanting certain TI's around.
Yet, I have seen legit TI's rejected and picked on and the craziest whack jobs on a call with the most unbeleiveable story treated like kin....uh, RED FLAG anyone?

"Important " TI's get treated better not becuz they are genuinely more important but becuz they are more useful to the predators constantly scanning for prey in the forums.

All TI's that have legit stories and can show some cause that makes sense are important.
Please try to stay strong if you get burned by activism.
IT IS NATURAL AND HEALTHY FOR A RED BLOODED AMERICAN TO BELEIVE IN DUE PROCESS AND GRASS ROOTS ACTIVISM, that is what this country is supposed to be about.

Its not yer fault that a bunch of SNEAKY F*CKS are not showing all thier cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment