TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Gangstalking Book

TERRORIST STALKING IN AMERICA:
http://www.multistalkervictims.org/glossary.htm Excerpt:
"MULTIPLE STALKING Stalking of a target person by more than one perpetrator, which is notably different from the widely known cases involving single stalkers. As of January 2004, multiple stalking is not recognized by the public or public officials as "genuine" stalking. Correcting this misconception is the purpose of this web site.
Other terms referring to multiple stalking: Harassment clubs, covert war, stalking groups, stalking by proxy.
See also cause stalking an the book which explains it, "Terrorist Stalking in America" by David Lawson. "

This is a definition of the simplest version of what targets go thru....on the most elementary level it is stalking of ONE person (Target) by multiple persons (perps).

How do you know? Mostly becuz alot of people seem to focus on you, are really mean to you and most disturbing, seem to know alot or all of the details of your life-even very private things.

Heres a good analogy:
Picture yourself back in a 'village' type enviro, like high school. U r with other students everyday. Say a large group of them do not like you-intensely. They decide to bully you daily. Add onto it that these kids taunting you seem to know very private details of yer life even what u do at home when no one is around. Now, in hs u saw basically the same people everyday, occasionally a new kid. Imagine if the fellow student population that were harassing u now consisted of mostly 'new kids' daily with just a few bullies familiar to you.

Add on that alot of trusted authority figures turn on you as well.

Now imagine whatever new school u attended in any state in the US you had the same experience.

Now put yourself at an older age and out in the world. That is what it is like to be Targeted..the analogy I gave is a good way to experience the feeling of it.

Adults often have illusions about thier freedom and autonomy in society, so bringing you back to a place where a you were basically trapped in a situation is a good way to experience how it feels.
The safety of your enviroment is gone and your trust in humans extremely damaged.

Now add to that in the 'adult' world, no one acknowledges this happening or there is the constant subliminated veiled threat of a mental illness label if you talk (tell).

(Intimidation is just that even if it is experienced at 8 or 80.
Give it up. )

Here she gives a link to a review of the book that in its updated version has other stuff with it on the page. I suggest just reading excerpts from the book (highlighted to click on) not the other stuff-in dealing with the issue of this book.
http://www.multistalkervictims.org/terstalk.htm .

Scrambling news comes up as an error now-not found.
The reference for purchase is a reference to a different book
"Cause Stalking"
http://www.causestalking.net/.

At first "Terrorist Stalking" seemed like a staple among Targets but it became very hard to purchase. One assumed it was 'the perps' messing with stuff again possibly. With my limited contact with an activist group I found people claiming to have it but hard to get a copy, but like I said my contact was brief and limited, so I cant say its important...BUT being of the Zine generation and a Gen Xer it seemed to me that if TI's were really in trouble that this book, especially if it became hard to find should be posted FOR FREE ALL OVER THE NET.
(We are dealing with covert destruction of peoples lives and its all 'underground'....why was activism set up so above board style? Why was it, is it not more underground in itself?
TI's posting anything and everything to support other TI's are getting the right idea about what the internet is supposed to be about, not this occupation by mainstream society that is defining it now.)

As I read excerpts from this book it was helpful but some things didnt sound right. Just the idea that this man would not be killed or that TI's wouldnt be running to him left and right didnt make sense. Why wouldnt he be used as a victim witness? Still the ACLU and other human rights groups dont take our cases, even though some are glaringly obvious as 'plots of evil design'. (http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:iO5frRaPxr0J:www.oprah.com/community/thread/26768%3Bjsessionid%3Dac1106ec30d895335b013de14fc685fb8196c940342d.e3qOax8QbNaNe3uLb3uRbN0Lc40%3Ftstart%3D15+ACLU+gangstalking&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us) Wouldnt he be helpful?

Also, it seems to avoid police corruption at all costs, perhaps becuz of a PI's ties to the police. Understandable, but there are ways to implicate certain parties in any writing without outright denying thier involvment. I am not an ememy of the police nor am I anti-police. As a single female I need thier presence in society constantly....but I know what they are capable of and I know there are bad cops. Also, if someone wealthy enough wants something to go down, what can the decent cops do? Not a thing.

I am not afraid to say that the police in almost every city I have traveled to are involved in my gang stalking. There are a few exceptions, places where they seemed neutral or one city even helpful to me with no stalking by cops. I have no access to the info to explain this, I assume its a very involved mix of who is in office there, if I have sympathizers in that location, etc.
Info I would not have access to becuz I am out of any loop politically.

Also,I believe he makes no mention of other motives for people being targeted or projects/ involved. Nor does he reference similar activities for use as oppression throughout history such as Russia or Germany.

Then the other book came out and it seems to try to replace the book one can no longer get.

Now you have groups names etc...thats all fine and good but I thought the first book was making allusions to the idea that this is an as yet undefined and uninvestigated 'group' (thus his investigation-duh). If I want to go to the FBI website and look up the gangs and extremest groups that are documented and already taking part/posing as members taking part in my gangstalking depending what state I am in or region, that info is already available.

I mistrusted the pushing of the second book to replace the first one.

I thought perhaps he was being targeted heavily and this may be a way out for him, to place blame squarely on known groups.I am not sure. Perhaps he is trying to let Ti's come to thier own conclusions while removing himself from danger.

/Here is a blog entry from a targeted person with an exemplary website. This guy never stops, he's on every thread. He also seems to use his mind by combing thru details about information.

His website is uber helpful, to see there are other targets definetly. Here is a piece he wrote on the book that gives some good points and details that should be considered.

http://gang-stalking.blogspot.com/2006/12/gang-stalking-reloaded.html

I use Terrorist Stalking for the validation but becuz keeping Targets compartmentalized thru stress and trauma ( tbmc) is so important to the disinfo ops, I just dont trust anything that is an end all-be-all for motive.

I would read this years ago, want to beleive that this was the reality of it all, while a part of my mind knew it was for other reasons or that there were other factors involved.
Targets are tired, scared, desperate people. It is easy to promise them a safe place, some answers finally and perhaps to be able to get back home, back over the rainbow, where things are safe and familiar again...life could be good again.
A part of you just uses this book to feel safe.

Its advisable to use this book for what you can use it for safely, dont just beleive anyone who directs you to a motive that excludes others.

Still its nice to actually read excerpts from a book that seems to be about what is happening to you.
One use might be for perps, and nay sayers who immediatley call you crazy or paranoid.
Yes, that is its use.
USE THIS BOOK TO THROW AT THE MENTAL ILLNESS LABELING A-HOLES.

If I had known about this book I could have thrown it right in my (annoying family member)'s face along with the logic I used to trip the b*tch up anyway.

As always, I am excluding truly mentally ill people who arent gs and targeted.
There was this funny incident in the gs call one night where a TI claimed that a shrink called up and said all her patients were now claiming to be simply targeted not crazy, and could we all be more clear in our communication and responsible to somehow exclude them. She said perhaps we are of a population that is being targeted but that her patients thought they all were too now.

This is where investigation needs to be done as well. Case by case. How many are targeted and not crazy?
First off, the cruelty involved from family and strangers is exceptional. And TI's who do not seem to have disordered thinking, can illustrate corruption involved, show cause, be a reasonable person etc should be listened to and an investigation launched.

We all know that the attempted labeling is veiled intimidation and silencing.

And investigations would blow a hole in the psych community so dont expect that to happen anytime soon.

Remember, gangstalking is all about power and control.

If you have the capacity at this time this book might be useful to you merely as a weapon against the enemy that wishes to represent you as isolated (u r alone, the only victim) and crazy(imaging or fabricating it all). Good, there is a book out there or at least excerpts from a book that has a publisher ( I assume) that illustrates its existence at least.

Beware the perps might be pushy and perhaps ignore this reference or get more pissed off.
Good, keep it in your arsenal. Things can often be scavenged and used to your own advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment