TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, July 21, 2008

The King of Kenmore Square/Allston..Mr. Butch gone

I remember this guy from the old days.
Never involved in peoples silly games or nonsense.. a genuine person of his own. One of the features of the by gone days when cities were not gentrified yuppy haven's peppered with some local crackheads of color pan handling for the appearence of diversity.

This was back when the city was truly colorful...an expression of creativity that has become frowned upon lately- probably seen as leading to possible independent thought and not conforming.

http://bostonist.com/2007/07/12/boston_has_lost.php

The concept of diversity has become cheapened. Now it seems neighborhoods are not allowed to form naturally but are pre fabbed and forced into a formula that works for ultimate social control.

The nation will find that like all oppression, covert or obvious-it will only work for a time.

Lets hope this stasi like enforcement of boredom and conformity and rule by bullying intimidation, covert force and subtlety will grow weak and crumble...like a structure built by human hands that falls in disrepair so that nature starts to take it back--weeds pushing through the concrete in the sidewalk...vines and greenery destroying fences and buildings left unattended. Slowly ever slowly.

Butch always seemed comfortable with his colorful persona and living off the grid.

He didnt pass away without leaving anything of his life-he made the places he frequented more..comfortable for anyone who was different as well.

Perhaps he even gave young people coming here a sense of permission to be themselves that they need so badly at that age.

I know this article helped me today...again even after his passing Mr. Butch helps one of the outcasts to feel comfortable-if just for a moment.

But that little span of time can sometimes be key to if someone presses on or not to fight for themselves or for what is right or gives up.
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2007/07/19/service_parade_set_for_the_panhandler_known_as_mr_butch/

No comments:

Post a Comment