So I was going to I was going to do a blog post on this and I was going to get some more examples before I did it.
I'm going to start making videos of what I call tactical gesturing. It's basically NLP. And we've seen this before with the videos of the kids from the new town shooting where in Connecticut when they were doing interviews the parents were coaching the kids with hand signals and tapping them on the shoulder certain amount of time to get them to answer questions at the certain way.
That's a form of communication that has triggers where the kids learn certain responses are corresponding to certain amounts of tapping on the shoulder or certain touches like hand signals in a way
I also know that Neil brick who's an activist that does the SMART ritual abuse activism page and has for many years has it has instructed people that when they go to the mind control conference which is now online instead of in Windsor locks Connecticut every year he's advised people to not touch their faces.
Now I don't know if he's explained why this is and how it works but I know that the guy from the Satanic Temple that is headquartered in Salem MA I know that he has made issue with this because he instructs people not to touch their faces during the mind control conferences which are now online.
So if Neil brick has having the same thing occurring in theory of course then explain how it works. Plenty of people working with the Targeted Individuals theory probably will testify to the same things possibly occuring for them as well.
(I just had to tell a young male to stop grabbing his genitals on the MBTA green line E train because theres little kids that ride the train. There's a group of college student looking guys and one of them smirked and thinks it's funny so this is probably a group. In theory of course. Once September comes around you get these groups of young males that look like student/jock types. In my case the reason for this is that if a mob of young males in a group are grabbing at their crotches and not hanging on when they are riding the train then it's a threat coming from male aggression and sexuality. Not only is it intimidation it's humiliation. It's also because I'm no longer full of estrogen and I have green hair. An older woman cannot control men anymore based on being full of hormones and attractive.)
Here is the guy that was smirking when I told the kid to stop grabbing himself. Notice he has his hand positioned like a gun. I've seen this before but not recently.
This is the young male who was grabbing at himself for way too long and I had to tell him to stop due to children on the trains.
And this photo was taken AFTER he was told to stop grabbing at himself 5 minutes ago. So he's just resting his hands there to continue to be rude. He was actively rubbing himself before and was told to stop.
This is the 3rd young male I've had to tell to stop feeling himself up on the trains due to being indecent in public and there have been instances of kids being present. These jerks DO NOT care.
I have my boot over my leg because it's the only way to ensure no one falls on me and if they do they get a boot in them. I have to do this because in the past year or so I've had people actually fall on me so it's the only way to prevent it. (You are seeing a second group of people here. The first group was 3 young males when we took off from Lechmere. They were to my right and 2 of them were not hanging on and kept falling all over the place so I used to boot counter move.)
It's basically psych warfare because it makes me very nervous and exacerbates my anxiety ddisorder to think that someone might fall on me and they keep dancing around and that of course causes anxiety and fear but also what they're doing lately I notice in theory of course is they're doing things like dancing around so that your eyes catch them like you're a human being you're a predator you can't stop looking at something that's moving they know this and so they use it to attract your eyes to them so then they can do the gesturing bullshit.
I've also noticed really fat women and really loud clothing that are doing this on purpose so that they can get attention so that you'll look at them and you can't help but look at them and then they do some stupid shit.
So I'll give more examples of this because I think the time is now because first of all if this is happening to you what you need to do is understand why they're doing it because there's always something about the gesturing or NLP or brainwashing if you will that makes it so that it is tailored to you personally your situation your psychological profile and it's to control you harass you and make you feel as if you're surrounded by them wherever you go and you have no privacy which of course is an intricate part of many kind of brainwashing.
The other thing is you got to understand something these people are not good people they will make you feel like you're the bad person because you're being surrounded all the time and they're getting away with it and it's really bad now which is a good thing because it shows the system is absolutely desperate. Because they're fucking going crazy with it and they're overdoing it so that means can you smell the desperation here so don't be afraid because there's got to be something going on here because they're very desperate.
Now they want you to react they want you to say something don't even bother I stopped telling people to hang on unless it's a bunch of kids that are doing cartwheels and I have seen that little kids will come in your young people will come in and they'll play around on the hang on bars as if their monkey bars and then on the trains as well they'll put everybody at risk for getting them to fall on them and everything they don't care these people do not care about bystandiers. They don't care about little kids they don't care about mothers with carriages they don't care about old people disabled people they will sit there and play on those bars as if they're monkey dies and it isn't random you can say that it was but what are the chances that every single ride I get is either kids playing on the monkey bars falling all over the place right near me or people aren't hanging on what are the chances that every single ride on the green line people aren't hanging on and the bumping into me and they're trying to fall on me?
The odds of that happening if you went to a professional mathematician the odds of that happening like almost zero that every single ride I'm going to get someone like a magnet a bunch of people or a bunch of little kids not hanging on playing on monkey bars doing cartwheels and trying to fall on me and then the young males will sit there and grab themselves and sexually harass mme.
Now I need to also remind people I posted about this years ago because I had somebody with me that had weak legs because they have a disability and the person would get people putting shopping carts into the back of their legs and trying to hurt them and running into them because they use a cane. Some years ago a small black woman in a supermarket tried this one time with me. it bounced right off of me cuz I was young and strong and the little black woman just sat there with her mouth open and look scared to death. Needless to say I never had that happen again.
However I'm in menopause and I'm old and I'm getting weak and my muscles are shrinking and my hips are going so I have to use a cart sometimes.. now I have people walking in my path constantly making me almost fall over because I'm carrying either a heavy load or a cart. This is something that would never have done before because I was physically fit just a few years ago. I did make a blog post that when I get off the road and came home from traveling in n the Davis square t station, a mob of young kids like college age kids were running into me in the train station literally running not just walking running into me attacking me aalmost. I posted about it and it stopped immediately.Which means somebody responsible back then was obviously paying attention and stopped it because it's a safety hazard.
And there's going to be a lot more video coming.
Now the reason I call it tactical gesturing is because they're gesturing and they're doing it as a tactic. however there's probably another phrase for it I'm not familiar I'm not trained but we know that NLP is hand gesturing and brainwashing and I mentioned the Newtown Connecticut coaching of the kids from the Newtown shooting by the adults in the interview video. I'll try to find it I posted it before.
people can see an example of what it means to have physical gesturing or touch or hand signals trigger responses from people that are coached and conditioned to respond to them well that's exactly what they're trying to do with people that are targeted in this theory.
So if it's happening to you all you can do is advise people who do care about you to not do the things that other people might be doing to you to try to harass you psychologically.
That's probably why Neil brick asks people not to touch their faces. I've seen people in other parts of the country that have actually had people doing things to them and after I spoke with them people on the street tried to do it to me and it was very overt stuff like that thing that Miley Cyrus does with her tongue out of the side of her mouth this person complained they were getting this constantly he was this kid that ran away from the Mormons and there's a lot of people that are targeted that have run away from extremist cults like that not regular Mormons the extreme ones.
So there you have a more believable motive for people being hharassed. In the case of the Mormon extremist groups they don't want the public knowing that they exist probably and I've seen it when I'm out there I love the Mormons and I love Utah but there are some strange things going on with women being watched and controlled people being traffic there was a girl on a bus and I tried to say she had nice nails and talk to her and it's like she was being controlled by this guy there's all kinds of weird shit going on out there.
You just got to mind your own business and being from the Northeast you know how to do that but it there is something fucking going on.
Look I mean recently even the Amish or whatever they are those those people that are supposed to be religious people not the Amish the other group they got busted for running drugs for God's sake. And those are the exact people I've seen at train stations in 2008 9 and 10 and it seemed like they were very strange and up to something well now we know what the fuck it was I wasn't wrong when I was out tthere.
So I don't know why they're using the hand gesture of a gun someone just did it to me just now at public again.
So I I'm not being threatened that I'm going to be set up for a loan shooting again I don't think so I've talked to people and they've told me that they're not going to try that nonsense again like with the emails so I can't imagine what the threat is it's probably just working off that old email frame up.
Now that I'm older it's probably a lot easier for them to scare me they know this and they know that I'm in menopause I've talked about it I don't have estrogen to smooth over the fear so they're going to try to kill you off with a heart attack this is also trying to stress you to death.
And that is very US military as well with experimentation stress test I'm using stress to try to kill somebody or to make them surrender they do it all the time like when they last led Zeppelin at full blast over in Iraq to try to fucking get people hiding in bunkers to come out I like led Zeppelin but I don't think anybody can listen to fucking led Zeppelin at top volume like in an arena pointed at their fucking underground bunker for a month straight I think I'd surrender as well anybody would. Well no I probably come up with some kind of moves or something I don't know what tunnel to another location who kknows.
But the point is is that stressing someone out to get them to surrender break them down is mind control but it's very much warfare as well.
And they also trying to kill you off young is the theory if after days and days and months and years of this you're hot and your cortisol is not going to be in a good place.
She got to learn to just calm down have a counter tactic and just ignore it. Documented call it a theory do whatever you want cuz you're going to help other people because obviously I'm not the only person having this happen cuz I've met two other people who have it happen. Unfortunately one of those two people was a mess and they didn't have the skill set like I do in the other person does to fight back and the help of course.
So as I said this is just theory and if you don't like your picture being taken then don't have a reasonable expectation of privacy.
But always remember if they're going overboard like now it is desperation and that means you're doing something right or you're close to something like a solution or something like that are you close to winning and they don't want you to win.


No comments:
Post a Comment