Oh. I just looked up a bunch of stuff and realized.
I will just say this a Tibetan in Cambridge once turn to me and told me "the Chinese are Invaders don't ever forget that". We perceived them as this third world country. As victims of British rule which they are. And of Communism which they are.
I believe I know that what the reasons are for that and it's a huge big picture that I won't get into that involves the ultimate conspiracy being that there's forces that have been on this Earth for thousands of years that are afraid most of all of losing control of humanity and losing control of the western wworld through fusion with Eastern or native or indigenous or pagan cultures is a massive threat therefore these things must be wiped out completely.
The Eastern thought is a threat to Western control so you have to control the east as well.
That being said that's another issue what I'm seeing is that I should take the advice of that man who was at that protest and those protests still happened today in Cambridge for free Tibet.
I know understand that a lot of what I'm doing is futile and I now understand that I have to fight differently. I also know understand why things are going the way they're going around here.
I will take the tibetans-wise aadvice.
No comments:
Post a Comment