I don't know what's going on but i am probably stressed and sick and sleep deprived again. LED lights don't help
I don't know if something is going to happen to me personally or something big to everyone but it seems people who have passed on are...interested in making themselves known to certain living people almost like a warning.
Per usual workkng with the targeted individual theory this could be anything from psychic warriors (spoon benders) to druggings to technology to too much bath salts in our local meth supply making it's way into the environment and so sober people are seeing shadow people or something like that.
Could be I've watched too many episodes of Air Crash Investigation...or that someone knows that and there's material there. Maybe my mind is going or I'm headed for a bad health event and it's my mind warming me...who knows.
Whatever it is if it is a con job it's the best psychological warfare I've seen yet.
What could convince the enemy they've already lost and to give up better than the dead seeming to begin to welcome them to the other side or warm them or their own demise if they do not cease the fight?
Wow
Anyone who's a medium who's willing to give some advice put it in the comment section
As usual STAY SENSIBLE AND don't believe anything you see but don't disregard it either. File it in your massive internal filing system in the X files and go back to livkg your life
No comments:
Post a Comment