https://www.omnilert.com/blog/transit-security-grant-program
(And this isn't a bait and wait program here okay my lawyers in the last frame up told me not to say anything about anybody especially name and names so I take the risk here I've actually being framed again cuz some clown can send themselves a fucking email like in 2016 i better not see that again.)
these guys have been on my ass ever since they got this grant and I was wondering why and of course all I had to do is look up funding new program and of course there it is so either you cut the shit or I'm going to take a lot of that money in a lawsuit I'm not playing around this time this isn't 2016 and whenever you knew Grant did everybody gets don't fucking look at me to be your bogeyman this is supposed to stop in 2016 if I get out of it when I was younger don't you think now especially in menopause when I'm very calm and I've had all these years to think and practice and go through all this training and go through all this rigorous like getting framed and stuff don't you think that it's a really stupid idea to try this over and over again I am not your fucking stepping stone back off or I'm going to make sure I take a chunk of that fucking money
You better find somebody else to play with motherfuckers
And by the way in the future you can damn well bet that we're going to bring up this whole thing on the tea especially the green line where people are falling on me and they did it to my partner when he was with me as well the people come on the train every single mother fucking day multiple times a day they don't hang on they fall on me they mob me where I'm sitting people say shit to me they fuck with me they rub up against me they mob me on the train do you notice there's no old people on the train not really do you notice there's no handicap people on the train except for a few wheelchair people do you know this is nobody on the train that doesn't look like everybody else this clean cut condo type person or this type of tourist type person or this fucking student type person? There's reasons for that and I'll take you to court for that too I'll get a motherfucking hidden camera system and shit and film all this shit and make entertainment out of iit.
Don't even think about it. Don't like the way I look too bad this is some fucking did this to me I didn't do this to me I'm supposed to be in a rich house drawing pictures and Peyton pictures and selling them by now and being a ccounselor this is the state's greeting nonsense after 9/11 and not only am I going to write a book about it I'm going to go after everybody I can with lawyers but right now I got shit I need to do to stay the fuck out of the way.
Imagine if they actually catch the real criminals like the money laundering and the drug cartels and the people bringing in all these drugs how is all these drugs getting in here when they keep getting funded for anti-terrorism and security?
Your day is going to come everyone's day is going to come cuz books are going to be written and lawyers are going to be hired but until then why don't you just sit on your hands and go find someone else to fuck with. Just don't worry when I'm 100 years old if I still haven't written this book I'll force myself to stay alive until I'm 110 so I can get it published cuz it's going to definitely be the last thing I do before I die even with my last dying breath I'm going to tell everybody what's been going on for the last 20 years until then... I have some other things to do right now
If you want to make me richer with a lawsuit then that's fine with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment