A couple of days ago this revolving group of individuals showed up that seem to be selling something but they are blocking the door to the supermarket. They also interact with every single person and it's almost like harassment because if you're not interested they seem to physically get in your way and try to say hi and talk to you. And of course there's another problem I'm not going to mention outright but yeah they're doing that too and it's really aaggressive.
There's usually two males and then in the evening there's this girl she has her boobs almost totally exposed in this really tight outfit that reminds me of my mom working as a bartender in the 1970s wearing a ddanskin with her double D's. But the girl at least was friendly and didn't do any dumb shit but but it was aggressive and a little shocking..
So what pisses me off about this also as someone who's been houseless for a while and does a lot of panhandling this would be considered really aggressive soliciting if they were panhandling they would have gotten kicked out by now.
They're also not on city property they're on the stores property I hope they gave them permission. Too bad they didn't realize they gave permission to assholes.
And I don't want to see any kind of email under my name or any of this nonsense framing me and shit because a I didn't mention the store and be I don't even know who these people are who they work for or what they're selling they could be selling telephone service they could be selling medical they could be selling anything I have no idea what they're selling because I don't want to talk to them because they're obnoxious and I don't need to buy anything right now anyway and if I did I wouldn't do it from some people in front of a ssupermarket.
Now if they were panhandling I might give them a damn dollar. But I wouldn't give anybody anything that's that obnoxious walking in people's paths when they're talking to people they're walking in front of the door you can't get through there's already crap sitting there from some construction that the store. Anyway try to avoid them but they make it very difficult.
No comments:
Post a Comment