O.. m... G
I'm being stalked with attempted domination/humiliation in public frickon bathrooms now! I'm being spange blocked (attempting to interfere with panhandling, soliciting or begging by some method) even by cars!
I notice it's the end of tourist/event season maybe this has something to do with it but the bitches in the bathrooms is not going to be tolerated. .
Stop trying to wake me up with leaf blowers and loud kids. I will try to get up earlier. But theres a guy who's there much later and his area is a permanent horrible mess but I suppose he's liked by people so he gets to leave a mess in a public place all day long and do other weird stuff. (How can you have a leaf blower and then they are still on the ground I'm noticing. It must have been something else with a motor that hovered unnecessarily right next to me for over 5-10 min)
Stop trying to get me up at 8am. Stop trying to get me up when I'm napping later in the day I HAVE A CHEST COLD idiots i need rest yesterday and today. Didn't you morons notice that I am usually out all day? Gee a smart person would notice I seem tired or that I'm here all day and sleeping a lot. But your not smart
Ive been coming here as a homeless traveler for over 20 years and I've been in this area since I was born. There's no way I'm leaving. Whoever is new in office recently needs to understand that. It's YOU who are a newcomer not me.
If I get the leave.blowr thing again or whatever it is im going to get right up and film you. Also little kids being loud doesn't bother me. It bothers my mom so of course because your lazy you think "hmm". She's not Italian, dumbasses. That's the difference
Last night I was talking to a guy who I've been chatting with casually for over a decade but he didn't remember me has older. When I was talking to him a got a distinct impression someone saw this and had this idea that I should not be talking to him because I'm dangerous.
If everyone thinks I'm dangerous and it's because of the behavior I had in my past relationship it's.theres legit reasons for that and it's not the way I am normally. I have multiple professionals helping me with being on my own now and they haven't seen fit to blame my difficulties on my being ddangerous. There is a such thing as reactions that begin to be normalized and that goes away when the situation changes.
I am not dangerous. If anyone says that they are making it up or being subjective due to an agenda, a personal vendetta or some other situation where they gain from making things up.
I think personali I've shown a great amount of restraint with various situations and I've been treated unfairly and unfairly and very badly over the years.
No comments:
Post a Comment