TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bush Tries To Block Release Of Bush-Reagan Era Files

http://westgatehouse.com/art90.html

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, they do think that. What they don't realize is how little we make, yet we work extremely hard for what we do make, and we have a good work ethic and just focus on getting better on the job. And it's a tricky balancing act, as there are shills on jobs who suck up to the boss and rat out the TI for every little thing, while they get to be unfriendly and unhelpful workers who get on Facebook and chat with their boyfriends like 30% of the time when they should be working.

    It's amazing. This one shill is like mean and cold hearted, or so I've heard, talks about her boyfriends all class period long, refuses to answer students' questions or help them, and since there is a computer in each classroom, she sits up there and gets on Facebook while her students are doing work. And then, when students ask her questions, she shoes them away, tells them she's busy working on something. That's what some students tell me. Meanwhile, a student or students, I believe, have been slandering me that I follow one student of mine on Twitter (I don't have an account and think Twitter is pretty lame). The cover story is that I'm "infatuated" with this one student, a student who is trying to be a handler, and get with me, and I've caught word that I'm stalking her.

    That is common with female perps, to slander the male TI that he is stalking her and "in love" with her. What a joke. So damned ridiculous, it's funny.

    And college students doing harassment, laughing, don't worry about them. They're just there to fuck around and just have fun. And years later, what they've "learned" will wither away, and their synapses in their brains will wither and shrink from disuse.

    That's another one of their laugh-riot handler tactics: insinuate that I have this following of underage girls that I mess around with, and that "college girls laugh at" me. I was getting insinuations that I get underage girls (which I don't), then they rationalize this fallacy with "oh they must be stupid or sluts". Whatever. Most college people are just themselves members of the herd. Don't worry, wait till a decade from now, when their fat and ugly and struggling to put food on teh table, and have to work in an oppressive environment, kissing the freaky boss's ass, and having to go along with the ridiculous system just to keep their lousy jobs.

    But perps, they do get paid well. They have nothing to worry about.

    All this covert warfare comes at a price. Just look at the companies failing over here. I never know FIAT owned Chrysler. LOL, and FIAT has this 500 model they make in Mexico. And I've heard FIAT is struggling themselves over in Italy to make it, and they own Chrysler? Wow, but they (perps and companies feeding off of this) sure are good at pulling in the dough from covert warfare, aren't they? Screw everyone else, screw the targets and their suffering, as long as the corrupt Borg makes their money.

    Anyways, I'd like to know where these "underage girls" are that I supposedly mess around with. They make me out to be this spoiled pimp who has massive orgies with underage girls 24/7. But then I realize, we are dealing with the imagination of sick minds who imagine us doing all these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11361/1199474-84-0.stm

    Carrying out projects in secret, meeting certain "customers" in secret, few knowing who "they" were.

    I'll bet this is how the layers of OS/MC work, too, which is how they never get caught.

    ReplyDelete