TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Equality Is Not PC- Its The Militarization Of The Nation

A theory I have concerning the push for equality in the NWO. Its pushed through brainwashing very hard especially since Obama got in.

Its not really equality is it? Its the pushing of this hive mentality, that no one is supposed to be 'special'. Which only applies to TIs.
That all of us have a job to do and a purpose in the great new interconnected world.

I realize now that this is simply the militarization of the USA. It resembles the order of the military. That everyone is in uniform and has a job to do, the uniforms creating a perception of equality like private school uniforms.

The force that is used to destroy a human mind and force these beliefs on someone is far to intrusive and overbearing for this to be just social engineering.

With the use of these technologies for mass mind control as well as the targeting of specific dissidents and the as well as bills being introduced for passage now to laws that will make it easier for wars to be started anywhere in the world it looks like a total militarization of society is what is being implemented. That would explain desensitizing people to war and things like torture. Perhaps to normalize the idea of constant war and an endless money making machine known as the military industrial complex.

Its just a theory but it is supported by Ike's speech warning the nation about the military industrial complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment