TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Psych Warfare In GS Give Deeper Ritual Abuse Messages

Guy walks behind me in airport with kid in tow, one more kid and wife far behind him of course, perhaps to keep kids safe in middle.

The problem begins when guy snubs me as either a Targeted Individual or some hippy lookin person that offends his upright over dramatic middle class sensibilities.

Either way, a well timed cough and a few other moves are gang stalking especially with the shunning attitude focused on the TI. Thats the thing, TIs know after a while the difference between normal people and perps becuz perps focus on you which doesn't make sense as they are supposed to be total strangers in public spaces.

One of the biggest tactics to avoid responsibility among the public and gang stalkers is when the TI looks at.the perp or gives dirty look etc to fight back, they avoid the look and look down at their kid. Which communicates the idea that they are doing this as part of protecting their children or their future. And also that their kids are far more important than the TI as is the rest of what is THEIRS.

This is designed to reinforce the Target's feeling of being marginalized out of normal, socially acceptable society.its also a way of avoiding responsibilities for their actions.

What they are doing is supporting pedo networks nationally and internationally and helping to destroy victms of these networks and other related crimes. So they are sacrficing other people's children for the benefit of their own is the deeper primitive message. Which is...Ritual Abuse and occult based.

No comments:

Post a Comment