TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Friday, March 5, 2010

reality messes with the heads younger generation American born Cuban's or Welcome to the most dangerous American trait:Denial

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/espionage/psyche.htm

So this kind of thing does happen. Just in countries like USA people are not overtly oppressed or kept from having material things so they dont know or care about 'spies everywhere.

It sounds to me like the 'American' part of the 'Cuban-American' psych is the only part that is damaged. The 'Cuban' part sounds like its hip to the reality of living under a dictatorship as well as the nature of man.

America has the right idea with oppressing only certain portions of the population and rewarding others. No revolutions..smart. Justice for some seems to work.
Yer just trading off one kind of dictatorship for another. Its just a different kind of soul sucking. And hey, who isnt up for trying something new, right?

Since Cuban Americans are now hip to a system that rewards you greatly for your servies and silence I am sure that there will be alot more rolling of eyes and denial. NOt out of ignorance but compliance.

Welcome to the land of opportunity.

Please leave your Soul, Inner Life, true Self, free Will and humanity at the door (what little you may have had under an overtly oppressive regine). Like flying on an aircraft we do not allow these items on board as they are common tools for terrorism against The System.
Have a nice flight.

By the way most old people are much wiser than you and youd do well to suck any knowledge out of them you can..they are the only rival to the tedious 'official line' that is towed constantly.
They make look unattractive and tell thier stories at painfully slow speeds but many times you come away with valuable info. Dont obey the old people necessarily...but listen to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment