TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Skepticism for Targeted Individuals blogpost 3-15-10

http://skeptictarget.blogspot.com/2010/03/petitions-as-part-of-activism.html

4 comments:

  1. More police violence that is "justified":

    http://www.wpxi.com/news/22846199/detail.html

    Note some of the laughable quotes:

    "When you look at the report, you look at the video, you can see what occurred. The force was justifiable," Harper said.

    LOL! The force was justifiable? All you can see is the guy lying there with a pool of blood around his face. It seems plausible that he could have been "acting out". It's suspect that the police had to use this much force, including the Taser-ing after he was immobile in the first place. Sounds like intentional abuse. Or these cops just get away with whatever they want, especially in cities. Of course, it figures the police chief is going to justify it somehow. It coincides with the perp rule of, when caught, just say the victim deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I wanted to comment on the various perp roles they play and their little fables they pull over TI's: it seems like although the fables are fake, the perps still believe the storylines, and play along with everything as though they are real. It's almost as though someone stole a baby, and the person starts believing he is really and truly the person's dad. Perps are very twisted like this, managing to believe their own delusions. I suspect that's how they are able to hound TI's for so long and hard and with such ferocity.

    It's like what Errol Flynn said, that it wasn't enough for him to PLAY the person, he wanted to BECOME the person. I've seen some odd stuff, like when I start thinking about someone like, say, Chuck Berry, they send in a perp who looks and talks and really seems to think he is Chuck Berry. Not lying on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good post (followed the link). These criminals have access to sophisticated tech, and we are very outnumbered in terms of street perps and other observers. They can also "see us coming", so they can turn off their tech if someone with good enough counter-surveillance would come after them. They'd be able to shut off their tech at will, then just turn it back on when the investigators leave. The only fallacy here is that: their tech far surpasses any counter-surveillance any PI would have. Normal bug detectors just don't cut it; we are talking about classified, unheard off tech. to boot, making it impossible to prove.

    So that's why we have to rely on our inner powers, our psychic abilities and other sixth sense type intuitions. For example, when they send in perps, right away, I get that "bad vibe", as though I can "feel" their perpness. It's like something very chilling, like when you're around a mass murderer. They had these innocent-looking young kids, except first of all, I though they were scary looking in a very subtle way. The way they came in and blocked my usual seat as well as the intent staring at me was a dead giveaway. Something else gave me that bad vibe, and I'm not sure if it was because I knew they were perps because of the way they were acting. I could "sense" their approach even before they got there, as soon as I saw them pulling in front of the window with their bikes. When they were out there, I got that intimidating feeling, kind of cold and helpless, like I'm about to be take down. Of course, I heard the usual muttering of insults that I usually hear from perps. What else? They followed that up with some stupid stalker guy who planted himself directly in front of me where I was sitting. The guy just plants himself there, trying to look obvious, but these perps don't need to look obvious. Again, before he even walked in the door, I could sense that sense of "gloom and doom" that I usually get when I'm about to be perped. When my "friend" was working there, she would laugh when she saw these people come in, as though she "knew" what was up with these "people".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I have witnessed the dream invasions other TI's talk about. Sometimes, I get presented with certain themes, which get "implanted" in my dreams later. Except I didn't find out about this "theme" until after my dream. They must have some way of "seeding" a dream, like providing a composer with a theme to be "improvised around". The rest is just the composer working with the theme. In this case, the dreamer has the theme implanted, and the dream can proceed in a number of different ways, around this theme. I suspect they implant this theme into the TI's subconscious hours before the dream even takes place. When the dream happens, this theme gets taken up and incorporated into the remainder of the dream. Perhaps this is part of their research agenda; to test how creative we are.

    ReplyDelete