TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

a too long entry:a website refferal/my findings

www.thehiddenevil.com/ = good website for info. This person has alot of info on it. I certainly cant keep up.

I usually dont give reference to Web sites or blogs simply becuz one of the best ways out of this is to retain the CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS....figure out for yerself who is full of sh*t and who isnt.
I know I have suffered greatly at the hands of decievers claiming to be Targets from groups I now see are probably bogus anyway.

Just look for red flags, thats all. There is alot of disinfo and even the term 'gang stalking' I now believe is a disinfo created term and subject matter.

Important lesson: forget about trying to find out who it is that is ultimatley responsible.
A target should know why they are targeted, unless there is a such thing as people being targeted just for practice- then thats it i guess. There is yer reason.
Perhaps there are things you do not remember yet as reason for being targeted.

One of the things that will drive you nuts is the disinfo people and the perps playing targets.

There are some dangerous people playing Target(s) in some of these groups....and i dont mean just crminals of opportunists. There are some people who are obviously into mind control and I mean dangerous.
I know of someone (love that beginning to a sentence dont u? "I have this friend who....") barely escaped unscathed a few times OVER THE PHONE.
The damn telephone.

If you survive and stay sane you'll see. War fare comes in all sorts of kinds and covert means not obvious.

Just be leary of inconsistency.
Be leary of people who are mean. I am talking about people who claim to be Targets and they seem to be capable at times of being as mean as a perp might be to other humans.

Be aware of sloppy info. Like if someone is too sure about info that is baseless/factless anyway.

*Just read up on psy ops and black ops and you'll get a basis for what false info might contain and the enemy' s motives.

If a target seems to be making really crazy claims or if they seem to complain about stuff that, if u thought about it, might be set up by them or lacks the perps meaness and stress inducing tactics-have yer doubts. Alot of dis-info(enemy activity to divert Target) is just mis-info (ignorance on part of target for various reasons).

It does seem to me now however that a large part of the reigning TI community are operatives in charge of disinfo. You would have to have alot of access to investigative resources to find out who was who or what is what.

Have reasonable doubts about everybody.

Be careful what you blog or email.
Remember everytime I express anything on this blog I run the risk,like every other victim,
of having the perps read it and gain more insight into the way I think, what I know and where my head is at now.
these people are stalkers...but i am a careless sort and becuz i truly believe in freedom of expression as a form of self defense I do not care. As long as someone who may be new to this gains I do not care about risk. What risk? The perps who matter, who watch over this chesss game can find out anything they want at any time anyway. Its always been a joke thinking privacy is really real or its guarenteed. I never expected that people couldnt hack any system they wanted or gather info the good old fashioned way.
Privacy is somehting I expected and demanded.

THAT is what all our arguments should be based on. Stop getting freaked out that someone COULD look into all yer shit-
start getting freaked out (then very pissed off) that someone IS looking into yer business.

all you can do is fight now. Now, as things are now. If what the perps did to you pisses you off, fight for what should have been yours until you keel over or the tables turn in your favor.

If you accept the 'new life' they have set up for you or start to grow into the 'new you' they love to define for target's (by redefining the targets personality with the new restricitve circumstances)

then you are validating thier actions.

What is happening to Targets is akin to a virtual or 21st century version of the trail of tears or similar incident. Like taking a native American from the plains and relocating them to the swmps of Florida. Many died I am to understand....and we know how much sympathy that gets from our population. Which, now I think about it, we as targets might be pretty screwed.
Think about the total compartmentalization this country has for those 'set aside'. The only reason they have dealt at all with African Americans is , I assume, becuz they were still percieved as under the new countries rulership and they still needed them even after slavery was abolished.
They dont seem to need us. You'd think being an american citizen would be enough but obviously it is not.
So as an artistic type of person, the lack of expression, praise and contact with people is going to kill me. Lack of physical contact is going to do me damage. The lack of mental stimulation is going to destroy me..its all meant to drive targets to suicide. They are particularly into making sure i am isolated socially. I was never allowed to 'grow up'..but my situation is connected to mind control activities life long so they are probable trying to reprogram me. I was told by a perp that I was only allowed to grow only very conditionally and those conditions are the gangstalking thats destroying me.

What the people at lower levels dont get is the people at higher levels who set these ops up are doing is trying to get target to kill themselves. People at loer levels think all kinds of naive crap becuz they are mind controlled themselves.
Have no delusions.

There is no target that should ever be subjected to this treatment to learn a lessson, become a better person, know thier place, come down to your level etc etc etc.
When it comes to messing with someone who is programmed all you can hope to get from these results is a burnt out, hollowed out shell of a person who's rich and multi dimensional inner world has been destroyed.

Something else they are trying to do it seems is curb imagination.

The only way I have been able to get thru this is to slowly liquidate my imaginitive side and use only logic. This may be thier attepmt at destroying the very thing that makes programmed people able to be programmed.
These people care little for art or artists. They are too obssessed with seeing all targets as real world threats.
I was purposely manipulated to appear more unstalbe and 'dangerous' than i really was.
Its a cover up...how would you like to live with the memory of what i have discovered since makes me a MILAB?
This is the point where real world 'reality' is so stretched, so far removed from the truth the target has found out that its difficult to love in two worlds. I believe this is what they want.
you'll do what THEY want now. Yer tired. Yer lonely and freaked out. Yer powerless and like a tired addict on a run its time to surrender. Great, except I never agreed to some restrictive parts of 12 step and i still dont. THere is alot of pocketing of the truth but i tolerated it in the interest of getting clean and sober. I allowed myself, by my own will, to become part of the 'program' and after i had gotten a certain amount of control, too many questions arose about the depth of 'the program' and the honesty of members.
I will not give in to a program of behavior modification not under my will.

Especially if I still have to deal with perps all the time and have no freedom.

I can sense these idiots and that is what is driving me insane. They stand there and try to look like they havent been made. Then i pull a couple of tricks and the more careless in the group get made as well. I cant stand it.
That is haow they win...you'll get tired and acept thier presence in yer life. you'll give up and take some job horribly unimaginative and beneath you so as to not be noticed and hopefully left alone.
You'll become a pathetic mind control victim(again) and disregard the fact people are lying to you or handling you right to yer face.

Its very dangerous for me. I am being pushe to treat myself horribly. Thier actions have created in me awful abusive 'alters' that i can barely control.

My nind is wearing and i offered to a doctor recently to take the label..jsut lock me away i am crazy. but people seem to konw i have put alot of energy into walking the tight rope and playing it just right to still be effective but not get locked up. I can say i am proud my family did not gain a success with thier last campaign to have me seen as crazy..still thier wery existence is a threat to mine and unless i am allowed to grow in power i will never be safe from further advances. Hopefully they have forgotted aoubt me but my mother is one who is quite snake like and may stay coiled fro many years -waiting for the moment to strike. Its a frightening quality and i never understood before why she had not gotten further in life from possessing it.

The doc said i was not crazy and would not allow me to do it. Really i am very tired and do not see the point in continueing. I will never regain what i lost and the condtionign is so long term that they get you to lose your anger over what has been done.

My theory is that the NWO is based on trama bonding. If everyone hurts everyone else, if everyone is in pain, everyone is connected. everyine has sympathy for everyone else.
its a sick system however but i have read that the world economies are going to be leveled with each other and such.
Who knew that there could be communism with emotions and feelings. This process really attempt to make you one of the team.

There is group who seem to be what ti call 'sensible satanists' perhaps behind all this.

I have seen more and more people on tv etc flash the sign of hte devil as if it were a gang sign like crypts (misspell i know) or bloods.
Also, the inverse pentagram with the heart on top instead of sharp pointy ends, used to be used to draw devils horns at the top. Lots of tattoos of the inverse pentagram with the heart top, especially among younger people.

I beleive they wish to destroy the imagination and everything illusion that is beautiful by using deception.
They hate Masonic structure, like architecture or the French school of art. This is simply the new, hipped out bullshit version of finding emptyness from the old school Satanism. I suppose as we speak I am living through my own sacrifice and shouldnt be scared bullshit scenerio.

I told you fuckers once and I will not repeat it..I do not accept religion. your's is a religion of the earth and it has no state of grace. its one sided and i dont care how mcuh you think it will heal mankind or jion everyone together in world peace I FEELS BAD TO ME.

These fucks are worse than those people who came to the door and want to tell u about god.

Learn somthing new today kiddies....the joy of life comes from the freedom to choose a religion.
dddddduuuuuhhhh.

GOD! They are like soooooo obsessed! Its f*cking irritating! And they really think they hav eth ultimate plan...just like eeeevery other group throughout human history.

Now I understand Lucifer comppletely. He must've hated man....becuz man prefers the Devil, which I assume Lucifer would hate as well.
I dont know what to think any more and religious nonsense aside all that matters are people's intentions.
Trust me on this one, I have seen enough. THere is some sort of trauma bonding going on and the morons involved actually think its a good thing. And there does seem to be a Satanic gang thing but...something about it is new. It heavily relies on tech and seems to want o destroy all things perveying secrecy and knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment