TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Please stay strong

I know being a Target is very hard...for some of us it seems like either death or the mind control prison they are offering is the only way out. If you are trying to escape a cult its just as difficult if not more so becuz they have all the means of hooking into your original 'programming' to intimidate you.

One thing you must remember is that these groups who form a national if not international network of harassment are not right in what they are doing. NO ONE has a right to recondition any other human being or intimidate victim witnesses.. no censor you or 'keep u down'.

you will get alot of active denial from the perps themselves, like the criminals they are they will always DENY EVERYTHING..that is what criminals do. And if what they are doing is acceptable why msut those involved be so covert about it. The sheer guilt on people's faces is enough to incriminate them.
The perps will always blame the target/victim. YOU are not handling being targeted well enough. I lost out on something in life there fore YOU the target must suffer also. Do not internalize these people's motives or reasonings.

They ARE The People of the Lie.

If you are fighting them they are AFRAID OF YOU, most people will not help you becuz they are afraid of being targeted.

The amount of active and passive denial is mind blowing I know.

I'm sure eventually I or anyone else is supposed to give in to the harrassment. These people, alot tof them involved are convivced that the target needs or needed thier guidance thru harassment to change the target's life. they live thru this myth becuz obviously it covers thier true motives which range from jealousy to crime to perversion.

YOU HAVE BEEN VICTIMIZED. Do not give in to thier bullshot attempts at mind control. I can tell you that is what they are attempting. This system has gone on long enough..it shouldnt even exist in the age of technology and information. How can it? the fact humans are still going along with these sorts of activities says alot about the very nature of humans.

Dont give in if that is waht you feel is right. Tech should have revolutuinized human beings..not made them easier to enslave (who the fuck thinks this shit up?) Its like the same old rules except the oppressors just naturally think that tech will serve to further thier interests.

So its still about intimidation. Notice how sneaky they have to be with me? How many have to come after me at once? They know someone like me could desimate one of their own if left alone with me for too long with no 'back up'. These idiots are getting rid of smart, talented, strong people and they have to send mobs of sneaky bastards to do it.

I have a feeling that if we dont give in then they will pay someday. Dont ever give in.
I may have to forget about ever having a life opr even give up my physical life on this planet to not give in.

I usually dont give play by plays of perp activivy becuz whats the use? unless its for documentation purposes. I wouldnt document publically if i were u becuz then the guilty parties know what you know and can change thier stories later.

But lately i have felt myself losing some control. Thier big thing with me is manipulating or targeting me to believe that i dont/didnt deserve anything therefore i needed to be harassed /modified so i can 'start anew' after i am persoanlity wiped by this experience...i assume that means all crimes are paid when it comes to the people who screwed me over all down the line as well.

The worst part is the perps who look at you like u r some sort of feast put down in front of them.. Has anyone else seen this greedy look? On the radio today they were scare tacticing audience with the food shortage in the future thing. All I could think of is that the perps are the kind of people that would resort to eating other humans no problem..its basically what they do anyway.
And that LOOK that they give. Its so unsettling.

I can only hop that the tech they use to 'handle' taRGETS will be used on the general public to make sure total chaos doesnt break out.

I am sure sick of being controlled, informed on and the mirroring is jsut disgusting. How annoying is that ?

So please, whether the system is trying to get rid of us or if it is tryiing to make us serve them in thier coming 'events' stay strong and do not give up. There must be some reason they need to get rid of people like us.

No comments:

Post a Comment