TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

2026 UPDATE ON VIDEOS:
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT AS OF 2026 I HAVE TAKEN DOWN ALL VIDEOS THAT SHOW MY FACE. THIS IS DUE TO ADVANCING TECHNOLOGIES IN OUR WORLD BUT IT IS ALSO DUE TO MY GROWING RESPONSIBILITY TO AGING RELATIVES AND MY DESIRE TO PRODUCE MEANINGFUL WORK THAT WILL SECURE MY FUTURE FOR THEM AND MYSELF. KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS BLOG WAS STARTED IN A DIFFERENT ERA WHERE BEING A CONSPIRACY THEORIST WAS SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE. For many years there were a few attempts to discredit the targeted individual community, such as infrequent, lone articles published by unsavory newspapers. However this was always met with resistance as well as a continued desire from many powerful factions such as academia to keep our community in a gray area. This is most likely due to the fact that back in those days academia had not been infiltrated or influenced by things like students being indoctrinated and then being used as armies against adults and institutions as well as other sordid things like the Jeffrey Epstein scandal. Educated and powerful people knew damn well that this situation is completely feasible. That level of society understood that we are victims of torture especially being aware of the exact nature of abuse of power opposed to the general public's vague impressions that they barely sense that they're being oppressed by in their daily lives anyway. Especially if it's connected to human experimentation or the theory that MK ultra is being continued under private contractors all these years academia and the powerful of all people would understand the levity of the situation. PEOPLE COULD NOT BE CANCELED AND DISSIDENT VOICES COULD NOT BE SILENCED SO EASILY. SOMEONE EXPRESSING A VERY ALTERNATIVE OPINION WOULD NOT IMMEDIATELY BE A POTENTIAL THREAT OR A DANGER TO OTHERS DUE TO CONTENT. SINCE THIS BLOG WAS STARTED, CONSPIRACY THEORY CULTURE HAS BEEN VILLANIZED AND WORSE CO-OPTED (EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS THAT THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT POLITICAL PARTIES BELIEVE NOTHING BUT CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND THERE'S NO COMMON SENSE OR REAL POLITICS GOING ON). THERE'S SO MUCH CONSPIRACY THEORY GOING ON WITHIN POLITICS THE PROBLEM IS IS THAT ANYBODY THAT'S A REAL CONSPIRACY THEORIST THAT'S LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS OR THE TRUTH IS NOW BEING LABELED A PROBLEM BECAUSE SOMEHOW CONSPIRACY THEORIES ARE ONLY SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE AS LONG AS THEY FIT IN WITH...POLITICAL POLARIZATION?
 IT'S JUST A DANGEROUS TIME. I WILL ALWAYS PRODUCE WORK ON THIS BLOG UNTIL I AM INCAPABLE OF DOING SO OR UNTIL MY BOOK IS WRITTEN.  SINCE I WAS FRAMED IN 2016 IT TOTALLY OBLITERATED MY AUDIENCE BASE. I HAVE TO WORK REALLY HARD TO GET THIS THING BACK. MY PERSONAL LIFE HAS BEEN INTERFERING FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS AND THAT IS ENDING NOW.. HOPEFULLY I CAN MAKE THIS BLOG WHAT I ORIGINALLY INTENDED IT TO BE AS WELL AS I CAN FINALLY COMPLETE WHAT I STARTED DECADES AGO AS A WOMAN IN MY THIRTIES. NOW IN MY '50S I WOULD LIKE TO COMPLETE THIS AND MOVE ON. 
 
DISCLAIMER: 
Please be advised that this written work is theory. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs, this blog can only be considered theory. In future if legal recourse is made available then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled criminal action.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my competence based on this produced work even those allegedly working for me or on any legal cases on my behalf will be sued or charged with activist/dissident intimidation and/or whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by myself, family and support system. 

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Monday, August 31, 2026

new civic-minded proje andcts

Okay I just got done being really pissed off because the city that just built one of those annoying things where the bus has to fit with the bike lane has to fit with the traffic that now is in like a weird Lane type system because the freaking bike lane has to be there. 

Do they just spent all this money to build the sidewalks and to build this bike lane and to build the bus stops jutting out in a weird way from like the sidewalk and then they allow this stupid private sector asshole fucking company from Germany to fucking buy this land and build a nine-story goddamn science building when they could have just settled with a nice hotel that was only five stories that was more trustworthy company it was way less of a projection of a massive project and we could have had a nice hotel by now and right here in this plaza no no no we have to have the ridiculous greed and have to have some nice story fucking life sciences monstrosity well guess what happened? 

The massive project ran out of money. I mean this thing is massive it looks like the fucking wizard of Oz or some shit can you imagine if somebody went to go fucking build the wizard of Oz and fucking like imagine if you were going down the yellow brick road and you couldn't fucking go anymore because some asshole didn't fucking finish building some fucking shit imagine if you were on the yellow brick road trying to go to the emerald City to get home and you couldn't fucking go there there's a big fence around it and it's so massive because some person decided to run out of money and not finish iit. 

I'm telling you it looks surreal it's so fucking God damn huge we have a massive pond in this plaza now and it's absolutely ridiculous I asked to like one of the city worker type people that was doing the sewer and they were nice and normal and not weird and they told me that it's sitting water in the ground which is fine but it can't be healthy just sitting there with pipes in it for like two fucking years so this is obnoxious enough as it is the problem is is that no one's paying attention to these wonderful sidewalks they just build there's all these bushes growing up from this abandoned God damn huge megalus this Bahamas of a fucking construction company. 

So now all of this idealistic greenwashed bullshit with these bike LLanes being built with new sidewalks it's really ridiculous because now you can't use the sidewalk or a wheelchair a walker and a cart can't even get down the sidewalk because of the private sector abandoning their project and the bushes are growing so goddamn high and into the middle of the sidewalk. 

See this is the shit about globalism that I absolutely cannot fucking stand. There's absolutely no attention to detail people just leave details behind constantly and it's it's interferes with the actual functioning of things that are being built which makes no sense and I actually cannot deal with the incompetence anymore. 

I don't think this city is ready to be playing with the big boys with globalism because this is Boston this would never fucking hhappen. 

Nobody was just leave some fucked up massive fucking goddamn mess in the middle of a street I'm surprised the guy damn fucking sinkhole hasn't formed yet. 

And what's really scary is it going to take down this bridge that's falling apart to explain to me how you going to dig into the ground and take the fucking foundation of a bridge out of the ground with this other fucking hole that has this massive hole with these pipes in the ground that are temporary with the standing water so close to this bridge is this even engineering science that makes sense is it safe the whole thing is completely iinsane. 

Because they're so goddamn worry to be about keeping young professionals here which is their goal I read it in an article that they do not fucking care about people anymore. And I understand that the city might miss things sometimes but there's also something glaringly obvious where it says toxic waste or hazardous waste in these barrels that's sitting in the goddamn fucking construction site I don't even think it's the construction people I think somebody's illegally dumping there the barrels have been there for two fucking years is this unbelievable..

And when I couldn't push my car down the sidewalk that's it I lost it I couldn't take it anymore it's gotten ridiculous. 

And they actually had the audacity to take this massive camera surveillance system and put it on top of the condo that's across the street from this goddamn eyesore okay so that they can keep an eye on there stupid projects and their investment I don't think the cameras even work I don't think anyone's watching it people keep trying to break into it to steal stuff all of the fucking gauze that's over the fences keep falling down people keep opening the fences it is absolutely insane. 

This is not a quality of life this is a lesson and what happens when you get greedy when you dream too big and then when you're not responsible for a mistake that you make. .

It's also a good lesson in not coordinating City projects with private sector projects in the same space which is absolutely irresponsible in the year 2026 didn't we just send people to the Moon we actually went this time it wasnt done in a movie studio by Kubrick to fight with the Russians and to pretend to beat them to the Moon we actually did go this time okay so you're saying we can't figure this out hhere? 

Then I'm going to give the city some credit because I know that they missed detail sometimes. So I'm going to be very patient I'm going to call the city tomorrow and give them a chance because they've actually taken action very quickly one other time that I told them that something needed to be fixed so I'm going to call them and tell them can you please get the bushes out of the goddamn sidewalk they've grown into the fucking Street for Christ's sake and nobody can use the new sidewalks that you just recently built which makes absolutely no sense 

 Then I'm going to call the EPA about the fucked up barrels that say hazardous waste have been sitting there for two years because of you think about it instead of thinking like a bunch of people that live in the city that are building things as if nature doesn't exist if you think about nature it's going to rain on those barrels and it's going to go right the rainwater is going to go right into that massive pond that is where the building was supposed to be sitting and it's going to get into the groundwater so we need to know what's in those barrels. 

Also there's a business nearby that the health department needs to be called on unfortunately and they might have actually been the ones dumping the barrels or somebody dumped the barrels on their property as well I can't tell yyet and there's some other issues as well with that company. 

But that's minor compared to how ridiculous this construction site is getting do you know how intrusive it feels to have some fucked up massive camera system sitting on the top of a goddamn condo watching the entire fucking area when they just abandoned the whole thing do you know how much more good you could have done with all that money? 

At least I get to use the green line and MBTA to get around after suffering for years through covid with this goddamn construction here at least I know I get the benefits to a point of using the system that they fucking bbuilt. 

But this is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in my lifetime...

Maybe I'm just a little bit fucking strict with this because my stepfather used to work for Aetna and he used to be an engineer and a foreman that like built Bridges or something and you still like like I was at the opening of arsenal Mall cuz he helped build it so I think I'm a little bit disgusted by this because partially I was raised with somebody who held a position of responsibility in construction and to me this is just insane and irresponsible and as far as I can remember I don't remember Boston or Massachusetts ever putting up with anything this insane years ago even with the mob was robbing everybody blind and the whole Northeast I don't think it's something this ridiculous other than the Big ddig. And that was just something that I don't even know what the fuck that was that was like their last fucking swan song of insanity or something. But that actually reminds me of like how ridiculous this is maybe that's when it started when people started being irresponsible not fucking caring about the work and the job site but caring more about money or something like that and you know what to be honest I think that the culture is actually not as screwed up as The Big dig culture with construction I think it's international now and I think that's part of the problem is that if you're international and you screw up on a project local people have to deal with the fallout of what you've done. 

And I'm starting to feel as if people are just these little tiny insects in this local environment and these developers and politicians and Banks do not care about these tiny specs on the screen and imagine how we look to that camera if it's still working on top of that building we look like a little tiny little insects. And we really don't matter cuz what you're focusing on is the big hole in the ground that you now oown. 

Well this is one of the pitfalls of globalism. 

You're forgetting about entire demographics of people you're forgetting about local scenes you're forgetting about culture you're forgetting about all kinds of small details so that you can basically terraform these cities. And it does feel like terraforming not just construction not just gentrification it feels like actual tterraforming.. 

It's interesting to me that these kids bitch about colonialism and imperialism when this is basically another form of colonialism. I feel like I'm being invaded conquered and occupied and have been for the last 20 yyears. 

Maybe there's just not enough Italians around because Italians actually do build things with really good better quality and Italians demand attention to details. But maybe it's better to not have a bunch of fucking people buried in the foundation I know it's a bad joke but it's true. 

Now if I don't go about this the right way I might find myself buried in a foundation LOL so I have to make sure that I do this fairly and I don't like step on toes but I have to make a legitimate complaint because nobody seems to be paying attention to detail everyone's in McDonald's and lines to get some stupid food that's bad for them with their head in their phone I can't believe the people just aren't noticing this crap that's going wrong with all these big projects that are too big for humans with their systems the way they are to actually function I don't think it's a local level they can handle this. 

I think Boston can handle a project like this I don't think that this city is quite ready for this yet I think they want to be like a big boy City and they're not lol. 

It's kind of like Watertown wanting to build some massive parking garage where there's a perfectly good nice little plaza with all these trees next to a cute little church it's charming when I'm looking at it I'm sitting there going why don't they just build the parking garage in the next lot over which has nothing there none of it makes any sense at all and I don't exactly have time to be going to city meetings everywhere especially wwhen as you've read I have other crap going on all the time. 

There should be better laws against people being able to fuck up something so badly and just leave it there and be irresponsible. 

I think the problem is the public don't trust the system anymore as they're being told to defend the police and all this dumb shit that is actually really self-destructive and then I think the system doesn't trust the people that they know what the fuck they're doing if they're put in charge of any decision which could be correct I think people need to start actually talking to each other instead of trying to pretend that we're civilized and this is a woke wonderful fucking new world where really it's the same old games of one group of humans are greedians selfish and want their own way and another group of humans don't want things to change or whatever it is I thought the internet was supposed to actually make these things easier not more difficult. 

When Gen x was young we thought the internet was going to fix all this we thought communication was going to be better between people we didn't realize it was going to turn into a bunch of fucking ads and a bunch of dumb shit about Kim Kardashian's fucking ass and shit and all this dumb stupid stuff to divert your attention so you actually can't pay attention to what's going on and then now we have this ridiculous thing where it's divide and conquer and nobody trusts each other aanymore. 

So who's actually in charge if it's not the city governments and the state and it's not the people think about it .

You need to stop mistrusting your government and you need to stop being anti-government that is some stupid dumbass outdated bullshit from the '60s and '70s that has absolutely no place on the modern world the corporateography and the private sector are now the problem they have been the problem for fucking a couple of decades now Gen x tried to warn everybody nobody wanted to listen you call the slackers.. now your whole entire world and your whole entire culture and your whole entire landscape is nothing but corporate symbols. Every time I look at a Starbucks sign all I can think about is ancient PPompeii.  A house with symbols on it that promises something when you go inside something pleasurable. And as we can see mother nature took care of that fucking place. 

If you keep screwing around with the environment w and having this fake green wash nonsense instead of real environmentalism you're going to get the same tthing. 

Do you see how many rabbits there are around do you see how many geese there are around pooping all over everything and making a massive health hazard for humans do you see how many pigeons there are now that don't have the tags on their wrists like when we were younger when obviously DCR or somebody in the wilderness business in the state had more money and they can keep an eye on their numbers? Have you noticed that we have a problem with an overgrowth of wwildlife? Which is mostly prey animals. Have you noticed ever since they built this nightmare back behind lechmere that looks like a goddamn extra painting with stairways that go nowhere and it's totally disorienting have you noticed that there's absolutely not one hawk this whole summer or last summer I have not seen one predator bird around here at all. That is why there's so many prey animals and they're starting to cause a health hazard for humans and do you know the what I get when I call like another city not this one but another one last summer I tried to fix something with geese in a park near a major university out in the western Metro West area away from Boston a little bit right do you know the attitude I got on the phone from an actual DCR person or wildlife person or whatever answering the phone with some woke Mandy pandy hippie dippy nonsense about the poor geese and they don't know any better and all this bullshit instead of responsible handling of animals. 

Let me remind everybody I grew up on kind of a farm that was kind of built in the suburbs in the backyard with two blue-eyed Indians like both my foster parents were native American and they were old enough to be my ggrandparents so I grew up with a lot of common sense about wildlife and this is not the way to treat wildlife you're actually hurting the animals by letting their numbers get so high you're not doing them any fucking favors but you're certainly making yourselves feel better. 

By the way I've been taking photographs of these poor pigeons that have little stumps on their fucking legs instead of feet because we're letting their numbers get too high and then because we think we can stop the pigeon population we put all these horrible spikes and all this anti pigeon stuff like auntie homeless in a way anti pigeon type stuff all over the bridges and everything which doesn't work anyway cuz they get into it anyway and it takes their feet and cuts it off and they have little stumps and it's absolutely horrible and it's animal cruelty..

It's time that we start doing things in a way that makes more sense. Not building things bigger and bigger and calling it green when certainly building on every last piece of green space as if it's freaking China is not ggreen. .

Also letting the pigeon and other animal population get really huge without predator animals without trying to bring them back and give some them some fucking habitat in this area is cruelty to the animals. 

Isn't there any other technology or a kind of structure somewhere in this world like Japan someplace where people actually do things properly for God's sake isn't there any kind of anti ppigeon structure or technology that exists where you can use it so they can't get into these areas and poop everywhere and then lose their feet. Because the other problem is that they're building all this nice new gentrified stuff and there's too many pigeons and they're fucking pooping all over everything which is bad for humans and then you can't fucking use what was just built they cost a lot of money probably to the taxpayers or just some private sector company cuz there's pigeon shit all over it because the technology or the structures of the fences or whatever you're using to keep the pigeons from the bridges is not working. And on top of it not working and humans having to suffer and it costing people money it's cruel because the pigeons are losing their feet so how does this make any sense at all? 

You're starting to lose control of the things that you're building because it's getting too big you're not paying attention to the Continuum of things you're not paying attention to how things flow together your compartmentalizing too much and things are getting too big and you're not paying attention to how things connect with each other in the space that they share and you're not paying attention to the details anymore..

Why do we have a world that depends on the internet which is supposed to be communication when people are now compartmentalizing each job that they do and every company and every business and government entities and no one's talking to each other when they have a fucking God damn phone and the damn internet?. 

You be better off years ago having a small local Town scene where people talk to each other in a coffee shop before they go to fucking work and that's how shit gets done. 

 And if no one's going to listen to the public gripe about this crap then the public needs to start making laws that force people to have quality of life laws cuz we don't fucking have them for the disgusting fucking drug addict homeless people running around so why not at least have it for the fucking overgrowth of wildlife and the waste and all this nonsense going on? Make it so there's laws that say that when a company builds and when also a city government builds in the same space they have to actually look at how everything comes together before it's approved instead of this nonsense where one guy does one thing and another guy does another thing and then it's all fucked up and nobody can use it and the money is wwasted.  .

And somebody with a wheelchair and a car it can't even use a sidewalk because his bushes growing out of it from some stupid fucking construction project that's abandoned or pigeons are shitting all over everything under a bridge when it's supposed to be for human use or people can't use a park because the fucking geese are shitting everywhere and by the way geese have something called crypto I forget the full term but it's crypto and it's this green crap that's in their fucking shit and I caught it once before cuz I have a bad immune system and I fucking had green shit for fucking days and my ass felt like I had eaten the biggest hottest chili pepper in Mexico that was ever invented and it was horrible. .

And the only thing that got it out of my laundry was using H2O2 in my laundry because that's the only thing that kills crypto because it's it it has to have liquid oxygen to die thank God I figured it out cuz I'm smart and there was an episode oof a TV show about science and there was a case of crypto getting into the water in some fucking place I forget where it was and they had to fix it with basically liquid oxygen. 

All I see is things being really screwed up in the details and this quality of life is just it's like society's breaking down one of my older relatives turn to me and actually said it looks like society is breaking down from what you're telling me because the person doesn't get out of their house a lot and I thought about it and I said you know that's actually true I just didn't want to face it. 

So you can just let everything fall to shit all for the people that live in condos? This is what I mean about tterraforming. .

You know those old construction projects you know the ones from like thousands of years ago like the Pharaoh builds a palace or something or the pyramids they used to just run right over people if they got in the way of those massive stones and I think it's like in one of those Bible movies from the '50s were like the master builder just allows this Stone to run over one of the Egyptian workers and there's all this blood under the stone that's kind of what's going on here..

You're building these massive palaces and you're forgetting about the small people and they're getting crushed under your stones and you don't care. 

Do you know somebody told me once that was trying to tell me about my situation working with the ti theory they actually told me to my face that my situation was actually real and they described to me I think I wrote this before in my blog this was years ago when people would actually still talk to me LOL and they told me about how in construction projects that in the old days I don't know about now cuz it's a big focus on safety but the banks and the construction company used to actually write down a number that was projected of the men that would die on the job site because that was considered normal collateral damage to get the project done they factored into the math of the budget and everything else that is certain number of men were going to die on that job site getting that building bbuilt. 

And that's exactly what they're doing to us..

I've been inconvenienced enough over many years here trying to get the tea built and the green line I've had enough it was through covid and everything else and I'm like middle-aged here and I'm going through all this crap I have had it and that's it I'm done. One of the saddest things in my life was that one of the only places I feel is close to me is gone now because I used to be able to look over onto encore and there was all this green space in between and in the place that I'm in that's nearby you can actually still look up at the stars because there's no freaking God damn LED lights in the street because there's a bridge and also you can also look up at the sky cuz there's no fucking stupid nine-story buildings around. 

So I don't think every city should try to be like Boston I don't think every city should try to be like China who's running the show the world economic forum the nutcase Schwab and all these crazy people that think China is a great example I don't want to live in fucking China. Have you ever seen the news stories about those awful apartment buildings they have in China where people actually cramp into an apartment that's the size of an actual closet I kid you not people are actually getting back and hit problems because they have to squeeze into a tiny space it's totally insane you're not understanding the reality of these other countries they're not good examples. 

So let's stop mistrusting good people in government and let's try to start protecting ourselves by knowing our rights knowing what's going on get your goddamn fucking irresponsible ass face out of the phone and get some real sleep by the way one of the reasons it's so fucking easy as a member of the public to be brainwashed and taken control of by these fucking people right now is those fucking God damn blue light LED lights you're not sleeping don't you understand what's going on? 

Part of your brain is permanently not getting sleep and when you want to brainwash people in a cult what do you do sleep deprivation. 

That's a theory I think that people should run with because it's a pretty fucking good theory. 

Haven't you noticed all the crap that they've pulled off since those damn lights were put in and also the LED lights that are out in the street have a really bad effect of boosting your serotonin unrealistically making you think everything's hunky-dory when it's really fucking not. It always makes me fucking cringe when I think about how now they're selling all these weight loss and obesity shots and stuff we didn't need that crap before the damn lights were put iin.. 

As my grandfather would say from New Orleans you should be minding the store in that old expression minding the fucking store you're not minding anything. 

It's bad enough that you let them scam you during covid in like multiple different ways and one of those ways is with my grandmother and grandfather were alive they would have demanded and a whole bunch of old people would have absolutely demanded that they have actual rationing not rationing to the public but rationing and control of import export with big companies.. I actually people working in a supermarket turn to me during covid and tell me honestly that corporate sees the panic shopping as an opportunity. There should have been mandatory federally mandated rrationing. Just like with my grandmother in world war II. And as far as that shipping bullshit going on where they were fucking being mercenary about shipping all those things and getting people to fucking raise up the price of shipping the fucking God damn international authorities or somebody should have fucking turned around and smack them down with a belong and made them fucking keep prices fair and they should have called every ship available to help instead of this fucking greedy selfish nonsense that went on that is why everything cost so much. 

And if you think I believe for one second that the Suez and other canals were blocked up accidentally by a drunk Captain you're out of your fucking mind. That is some on purpose ass bullshit is a pretty good theory to make the fucking prices go up again. 

The point isn't to defund the police or to be anti-government the point is to fucking behave like a responsible goddamn adult and a fucking taxpayer and fucking at least demand to be treated fairly for Christ's sake. 

And we have a wonderful system nowadays look how fast we got through covid nobody really appreciates this if we lived at least 20 years ago we would all be fucking dead and have no food. They really did an amazing job getting us through that and as far as giving us a stipend yes there was a lot of pain and suffering with me watching that because I knew old people were going to get their checks ripped off people were going to be mistreated there's going to be a lot of forgery a lot of thievery but I understand from an economics perspective that that needed to be done to keep the economy moving unfortunately and it was the right thing to do. Do people even understand nowadays why the depression happened in the old days? 

We have a wonderful things now called the FDIC we have wonderful things now called the stock market with monitoring and regulation. Didn't you even notice the stories that were told to you in the newspaper is about how the stock market was turned on during covid for literally seconds and they turned it off immediately because he became unstable. 

Which just goes to fucking show that in an emergency when they actually need to do shit properly they fucking can so when they don't do shit properly they must be choosing not to start using logic. 

I'm getting really fucking sick and tired of this nonsense or people just act like nothing is their problem it's the other guy's problem. 

I was in Davis square today trying to catch a bus somewhere and it's an absolute fucking actually disaster it's actually disgusting what people are putting up with no one's putting their foot down no one's enforcing the rules. I mean literally with what I'm going through lately with my situation I kind of look like a homeless person right my back hurts so I have a car to carry my stuff sometimes because I'm in a weird situation and I have some gear of course I need gear right but I look like a homeless person I'm polite and I'm nice but this like libtard lady was in front of me to get on the bus she basically kissed my butt and told me to go before her and like was like all nice and shit and I'm sitting there going is this why we have junkies fucking shooting up everywhere leaving needles everywhere is this why we have people fucking making a mess I saw some guy come into the fucking 711 and scream unnecessarily at the guy behind the counter and I said why don't you trespass these people and he goes well we're not supposed to take any action. 

Are you sick of this yet because I'm sick of it? And and I'm a goddamn houseless person my damn self and this is totally uunacceptable. 

I mean I know there's a bunch of stuff I rambled on about here but it's just getting to be too much it's almost like they want to make everything suck really bad and they wanted to be chaotic and fucked up so you just give up and go live in a condo so you can hide from the chaos in the street. 

I mean the theory that people have come up with and myself included is that their purposely somebody somewhere is purposely causing all this crap in like local public spaces so that you give up and allow everything to be privatized you're already anti-government like an idiot and then on top of that you don't have time to run anything in government by voting or reading about stuff and calling your congressman because everything costs so much so they got you coming and going right where they want you already. And then you're just going to give up and go live in a condo so that you can have somebody else run everything and hide from the reality in the street..

And on a larger note in the bigger picture and the longer timeline don't we have whack jobs like the world economic forum telling us that they want us to become virtual and our reality is going to become virtual have you even looked at the robots that like Boston Dynamics is building do you know the state police now have these robots and they're using drones and shit are you even aware what's going on at all? 

I think we've come to a time. Where the wheat is going to be separated from the chafe there's too many humans on the planet just like those goddamn cute little rabbits and the geese and the pigeons. So if you want to survive this which not everybody is going to we've already been through covid so why don't you try to make sure we preserve some semblance of civility and sanity in whatever is left after they're done terraforming are fucking cities. Because not everybody can be as blind deaf and dumb as everybody looks it's got to be other people like me out there or maybe everybody like me fled during Biden and Trump and they got rid of everybody's sensible which is why they're getting away with this nnow.. 

When my mother passes away I probably will have the common sense to get the hell out of here cuz there's no fucking way in hell I'm growing old here have you seen them with the quality of life is for somebody that doesn't have a lot of money that's old here it's absolutely horrendous. The neighborhood doesn't keep an eye on Mrs Brown anymore and check on her it's some stranger sent from the state I feel like I'm living in Russia already. 

So if you do care about these things why don't you just read what I wrote and maybe do something about it if I have time I'll make phone calls tomorrow to start the ball rolling but really it's up to the public you need to start opening your eyes and paying attention to what's around you it belongs to you just as much as it belongs to the fucking greedy hands of whoever the fuck is building it there.  

 And if DCR and all the wildlife people don't have enough money then let's see what's going on with the budgeting for this stuff and make sure that stuff actually gets done for these poor animals cuz there are responsibility did you know that pigeons are an invasive species as well as those cute little house sparrows? 

Somebody somewhere is doing a good job bringing back the Blue Jays and bringing back the Cardinals I never thought I would see a blue jay again in the city those are actually native birds that were here with the native Americans were here. 

It's bad enough we don't take care of animals that we have as pets. And one thing that I really love about this area is that people always adopt rescues even people with a lot of money just adopt rescues around here but you know unfortunately it's going to hurt your heart but the rest of the country is not like that I've seen horror shows down south down in Texas and other places where they just don't spay these animals and they don't have a quality of life. 

We forgotten about the things that really matter I don't know what the fuck is going on it's probably just sleep deprivation I don't know. It could be something worse I'm not going to get into it that's another blog I have the point is is that can you please fucking start paying attention to like the over building and how ridiculous it's getting it's already just damaging the environment. 

And if I don't get around to it can somebody please do something about the condition of the pigeon population..

What I'm talking about here is that when I was young and I'm going to mention this in this blog post because I am so stressed and spread so thin lately that I can't get around to this and I wanted to and the environmental people that used to be around her just not around anymore all the Mavericks that cared about animals you can't even find them anymore. 

So I'll put it right here very quickly hopefully somebody will read about this and do something with the information. When we were Young up until about maybe the 2000s like the year 2000 or somewhere in there maybe mid-2000s I think about 2000 in the '80s and 90s in Massachusetts in the Metro Boston area all pigeons like or a good number of them had little silver rings around their feet around their ankles where their feet are and it looks like they were being tagged. On top of that they never showed any breeding behaviors in public. Because I remember going to San Diego for the first time and looking at pigeons and this kid that I was with turn to me and goes oh it's pigeon porn to make a joke and I'm like what are they doing he goes they're breeding don't they do that back where you're from. And I told him I have never seen this behavior before ever from any pigeons in my whole entire life and your pigeons don't have the tags on them like ours do and I have never seen a pigeon fluffed up like that chasing a female pigeon aaround.  

And now in the last 10 years or so I see it here where we never saw this behavior from pigeons before so to me they must have been keeping their numbers down somehow and tagging them and keeping a much better eye on the population. 

And those cute little bunnies that are all over Massachusetts I saw those around MIT in 2013 before they went crazy and tried to frame me LOL with that new president the Epstein president when it was the GE lady I had no problems and I was there like all the time using the computer and stuff like that so I would look around MIT late at night and I was walking back to Harvard and I was look and like see these cute little bunnies and they started to show up and Somerville and they started to show up after that around other areas now the other all over the guy damn State and I was told in the early days of seeing them that they are from down in the Caroline is somewhere they're not even from here and somehow somebody brought them up here and of course they breed like rabbits because they're rabbits and now we have these cute bunnies but again they're invasive and now there's no predator animals to keep their numbers down. 

The bunnies however don't seem to be suffering they seem healthy I haven't seen any of them sick in the early days of them living here you'd find a lot of rabbit carcasses because obviously they're getting hit by cars I see a lot less rabbit carcasses and I've actually observed the bunnies at night cuz I watch them at night if I'm out I've observed that they actually see the headlights and they run away when they're trying to attempt to cross the street so through the generations they have evolved obviously to recognize that headlights mean Dead Bunny in the street so they avoid them so that's a good thing. However in the world of reality unfortunately it means that it's one less thing that's going to kill rabbits where we need to keep their numbers down. Because they too poop everywhere and they eat grass but you have to get some kind of environmental person to study this stuff because the bunnies don't seem to be doing a lot of damage and their poop actually doesn't seem to interfere too much with humans using the same space the geese people have got to do something about the goddamn geese..

And I've actually tried to do something about this myself and that's my concern about DCR or the wildlife people or whatever it is it seems like there are people working for the wildlife Management here and it's like they're not doing anything or they don't take things seriously I don't know if they're spending the money on vacations to Disney world and birthday parties and shit I don't know what the hell is going on but it doesn't seem like we have hardcore animal people here anymore maybe that's just the city that I was talking to the person I don't know. 

 And a lot of the problem has to do with this insane woke brainwashing cult nonsense I do not think that bunny rabbits and geese need to be politicized like humans..

Okay I think that when you have a massive Park and you want people to use it you might have to have somebody bring a bunch of dogs out that are trained to chase the geese away and not eat them to get rid of them however the problem is they'll come right back the only other thing you can do is I forget what it's called they go and they poke their eggs so that they can't hatch and that's something that they used to do and now they're not doing it. 

And on the level that I'm at where I see things from this eye view everyday that's like on the street and right in your face we I have the same problem with the animals that we have with the street people. People just somehow are putting on these blinders and I think it's all on purpose it's on purpose so that you will iignore what's really going on that has to be fixed or should be dealt with and you're just going to let people just build over everything and that's going to make it better? 

So what are we going to have some terraformed perfect little world like that thing that they built behind lechmere that's like just eerily just totally like June and Ward ccleaverland. This is what happened in the '50s okay people built these weird false environments. Someone I know that's much older years ago I was speaking to them and they grew up in a place leavitt town  in New York. And he would always complain about it that it was creepy and fake and like people built it after world war II as an overreaction to coming home from the war and it was like totally insane and it looked like a military barrack and he grew up and it was like miserable. 

So now they're building all these things and people aren't realizing what's happening to other parts of these cities and these areas why are you letting the areas that aren't privatized that are public go to hell but then the privatized areas that are condos with everything all inclusive where they actually are buying up public property and making it their own like under bridges and stuff they're actually privatizing public space taking it for themselves and you're not seeing what's going on this is a land ggrab. 

And somebody somewhere is making sure that there's no proper governance of what still belongs to the public 

You know when I go back to that area behind lechmere that they built while those condos and all that business and all that stuff it's very disorienting and it has a sort of feel like I feel like I've died. You know I go back there maybe use the bathroom or to go get a coffee or something and it's pleasant it's nice there's no trash there's no trashy people there's no bullshit it's all nice but it's eerily fake. And when I'm there at night I've made sure that I walk through at night to get a real feel for the place and I've walked through there at dawn as well when it's really you can get a feel for a place is when you walk through there at dawn as well. 

When I walked out of the area after checking it out and walked back towards lechmere I felt like I was walking out of an area where I felt like I had died. It literally felt like I was dead and I was not alive walking in this aarea walking through this privatized area that was all this condos and businesses and streets and it was very very strange 

And you could feel the contrast between that area and coming out of it going back towards the MBTA station. 

I felt like it was walking back into another dimension or real life. 

And thank goodness I felt like I was alive again. 

Now there's reasons for this in theory that I'm not going to get into in this blog post. But it'll definitely be in my book because I think it's very necessary to warn the public that not only are you going to get this eerie ccreepy fake kind of construction where everything feels like this weird controlled environment but you're going to get other stuff going along with it too that also makes it a controlled environment and it's not going to be good. 

But at least it answers the question as to why you would raise an entire generation of young people to be with hovering parents controlled playdates controlled sports their time is mmicromanaged everything has padding underneath it no one's supposed to get hurt no one's feelings are supposed to get hurt everyone gets an award for showing up because it primes people for living in these false environments where things are let's put it nicely controlled let's leave it at that. 

So it seems to me we have two cities one is becoming the horrible future that people like me have been working suffering sacrificing and blogging about for years but I've just never completed my work. And then there's real life with a real structure in the physical plane that is some historical and some new and some renovated but we're left with that and that's being just left to rot and go to hell..

So I don't know how we're going to fix this because for all of this lib tardiness in the Northeast I notice that people in the Northeast are not too great let's just say people in Massachusetts are not that great at kind of taking grassroots stuff and making it actually work at that level. For instance if I go to California people are building community gardens in spaces that are abandoned people might have like a tent city but it's managed in the city works with them and people aren't doing crazy shit and leaving messes the city will give them a shower and a portage on because people are being cool and mellow and I know the weather is better and it's a different culture but this kind of greed and selfishness and ultimate materialism that exists hhere I think in California people recognize that materialism and it's so ridiculous with how outlandish it is and how separatist it is and segregated I think that they choose to be very grassroots and Hands-On with the spaces that do remain and there is a lot more space out there of course. 

But here I think we're being taken into almost as californication of things where things are massive they're huge and they're separate and segregated with the problem is is that we don't have the physical space to have that happen just like allowing meth heads allowing methamphetamine to come into this area you might be able to do that in California and I've seen it you might be able to do that in Austin Texas I've seen it because those people can then go live in their own little enclave away from everybody in San Diego they live in the canyons they don't bother anybody nobody bothers with them. AAgain the methamphetamine people have ruined entire Street scenes and safe spaces for regular normal local homeless people and people have been coming from other parts of the country because they've heard that the meth is easy here and they live in the woods in Cambridge again why are you letting human beings camp in alewife that's supposed to be for animals and supposed to be for people to enjoy not have meth heads camp out most likely so you can have them run drugs God knows where to other states I think that's what they're doing I don't know. The whole thing is completely insane that's another great example of insanity but that's so far away from the city and it's out at the edge of everything near Arlington that nobody's noticing. I don't care if they've cleaned it up or not it never should have been there to begin with. 

Unless the cartels are now funding DCR. You know I couldn't even get anybody to listen to me to make a law that says you have to walk your bike over that bridge that goes from Arlington into Cambridge where the whole foods is because people were bombing down the sidewalk with their bikes and knocking people over this is what I mean about no one's listening to the little guy aanymore

And because it's me people just look at me and just don't take it seriously at all. But that says something because I do have good ideas and they make sense so when you laugh at me you laugh at everybody that you're not listening to because your average person would agree with a lot of the ideas I have that are civic-minded maybe not my theories on my blog but the stuff that I have that I think should be done it's there perfectly good ideas and they make sense the fact that I'm poo pooed on and look like an idiot tells me that that's what they think of the general public that would want these changes for the greater good and for safety and for quality of life. 

I'm wondering if people are actually just afraid to say something because they'll end up like me living out of a storage space is that really how bad it is at this point? 

Things have happened in the past 20 years that never should have even happened. And if you allow your public spaces to continue to rot it's going to be easier for them to grab them and to privatize them. 

And they also play a lot of games I've had two instances thus far where people have tried to convince me to not panhandle in an area that I know is public space because it's semi-privatized public space. And thank God I know my laws and I know my rrights and I don't play games with it I don't get belligerent with it I work with people and I work with the community because that's my kind of culture of homelessness or houselessness or being a traveler whatever the hell it is the point is is that the fact that they're even trying to be manipulative with law and order just goes to show you once again if they're going to do it to me they're definitely going to do it to you they're just going to be sneaky with you the public because they think they can do it to me directly because I'm stupid and not paying attention I won't listen or I'm easily intimidated whatever their foolish nonsenses. 

But when they do things to me that's what they think of you the public as well. 

These should be this poster in the the women's center and it's not Judy's fault okay she's very very elderly a lot of people have co-opted that place they've taken it away they've made it something it's not supposed to bbe. Back in the '90s I think was the last time the women's center was actually what it was supposed to be. It just got ridiculous before the renovation and then after that people just took it over and I won't even go in there now because of the way that the place behave towards the women that were there before they closed down before the renovation.. 

This is the danger of coming up or building something that's good that works in your lifetime when you die or when you get old people come and they take it away and they twist it into something else for their own purposes. 

So you can come up with the greatest society that you want you can come up with the greatest ideas in the world that you think is going to change everything and somebody is going to come along when you're 80 years old and they're going to take it and they're going to bring it right back to the same crap that you were trying to get away from by building it to begin with because you're not going to be alive forever. 

So this is the danger with wasting my time your time and everybody else's time on Earth we think you're going to change the fucking world they're just going to take it away from you and bring it right back to the same oppression the same misery that was always there to begin with. 

This is why it's naive and people need to explain this to the kids it's naive to think that the system would have any interest in thinking anyone's life matters for any reason other than their own and their agendas I agree with some of the liberal people in Cambridge that have come up to me and said things are better for women things are better for minorities yes that's true but the point is is that all the rest of this other stuff going on is very questionable. I mean you're sacrificing entire demographics of people to create a world that you think is going to solve all the problems of humanity for as long as humanity has been around and that's not what's happening what's happening is it's a massive building boom and a land grab. And the same kids that want to try to push everybody out of the way and mow over them in order to fucking bring their reality into reality for the rest of us where the world is perfect because of some woke system of social justice are more than happy to live and work in these spaces that do not serve everyone I notice. And they're perfectly primed to live in a creepy big playpen because that's how they were rraised. 

It's interesting that Gen x is so hated because we're like free range kids or something like that. 

You know what's interesting that people are blaming Starbucks on being shut down just because oh well they shut it down because it was trying to unionize that's not one of the only reasons that it got shut down a lot of these Starbucks locations and believe me I'm sad because as a houseless person I depend on Starbucks. 

It's because they went too far with politicizing food politicizing space and politicizing being a freaking barista when you're supposed to be serving food and then they wanted to unionize while they're alienating people and actually abusing people with social justice bullshit and politics. That's why they got shut down because the public couldn't stand anymore and I think even the executives couldn't take it anymore. And I hate to be mean but you did it to yyourself. 

I sat there in Brookline and I watched an old man who has been working hard his whole life and has helped establish and keep that place nice the way that it is and pay taxes so it can be a nice neighborhood I watch this poor little old man go into this Starbucks in the village which I was shocked at the village of all places would allow this okay the Starbucks in the damn vvillage in Brookline a couple of years ago at the height of this nonsense hired this fucking she beast okay in order to prove that they're not racist anti-gay anti this auntie woke whatever the fuck it was okay this woman was a complete asshole. You would never have seen anybody like this in this area to begin with. And I'm not talking color I'm talking demeanor. And they hired her just very temporarily under some kind of pressure at the time because this was the same period of time they were allowing that awful Turkish company get her to fucking have all these horrible asshole kids working out of this building and they would come over and harass us and stuff and say we're going to be here and smoke pot and fuck you and we were sleeping there for like such a long time and we knew the hospital that had abandoned the property and we took care of it and we knew the neighbors and we knew the guy that was the real estate agent trying to sell the building for God's sake we recently had permission to be there but they were going to come over and treat it like a stoop in their nneighborhood. 

And also the other business next door. I think it's a coffee shop I'm not going to mention the name they had a nice staff in there that were I had a person that I knew that worked there from the old days and they were very nice to us and they were decent and then everybody panicked and they had to hire these two gay guys from BBoston.  They had to make sure they were Urban people from a Boston store of the same chain. I saw a little Jewish white girl cleaning the goddamn bathrooms the for Christ's sake she had to actually come from another store on Washington Street of this same coffee chain of Cafe she had to come from that store over to this other store in the village just to clean the bathrooms because these two guys could not be bothered as managers to actually do the work in the store because everybody was so desperate a couple of years ago to not look like they had too much money and they were racist. 

That is how ridiculous this whole thing became in Brookline village and they destroyed the culture they destroyed the people there they destroyed the credibility of the cafe they fucking made everything miserable and disgusting and ugly and eventually the neighbors thank God finally got rid of those fucking delivery kids because like every other place around the world they just made too much God damn noise and their bikes made too much noise at night and they fucking through them out. Even over in Holland this Turkish company would hire the same goddamn kind of people in a fucking foreign country noisy obnoxious young and rude and they fucking through them out of Holland as wwell. 

Go woke go broke. But this neighborhood won't go broke but it fucking certainly broke my fucking heart to see how disgusting it wwas.  Don't ever bend to this kind of nonsense. Cuz people actually do get hurt. 

We got hurt. On top of the little old man I was talking about in my story he went into the Starbucks and that thing was working tthere I never seen her before and she got fired soon afterwards for fucking with people too much. The Little Old Man simply ordered a coffee and he said thank you ma'am. She went into a complete tirade and actually had the balls to turn around to him and tell him that she's not a man or you guessing my gender or some stupid bullshit. I calmed him down and I told him that this is the way it is right now it's not going to last that long it's only temporary don't worry about the semantics don't worry about words just do not use ma'am or sir for the next year or two and it'll all go away soon enough and he didn't do anything wrong and he was nervous he was shaking and he was sitting there saying I don't know what I did wrong I was just trying to be nice. 

And at that moment everyone does not understand how fucking pissed off I was and you're lucky that I have to control myself in order to get this blog done and in order to counter all the accusations I'm dangerous people are only dangerous when you make them that way with fucking with them too much. And I didn't see anyone else really give a shit that someone abused the old mman. But yet people can come in constantly that I won't name and see if we're there and see what we're doing and keep an eye on me all the time which is bullshit. Just like this recent situation now. But some horrible awful outsider can come into a nice exclusive closed environment and fucking abuse elderly people and it's all good in the fucking neighborhood as long as it's part of some stupid agenda. 

Well I'm sure that bitch is moved on she's probably in college now and has a corporate job and the fucking little old man is now left with a horrible memory that scars him for life when he was just trying to live in the neighborhood he's lived in his whole goddamn life where he's paid taxes and built the fucking community for these God damn brats. 

Now do you see why I'm picked on all the time because I actually give a shit about things I actually noticed when things are wrong. And I did say something to her as well but I made sure it wouldn't fucking get her pissed off I just told her that he doesn't understand. YouTube but you'll bet you're fucking God damn ass if I saw her out in the street downtown or in a hood somewhere I would fucking take it to another level with this bitch I don't care how big she is. Another words one of the tricks that these people play a lot is it when they're in a nice neighborhood they can get away with acting like this and shit because they're not in a neighborhood where everybody is on the same fucking God damn page and somebody can start a fight with them with no consequences. 

You never fall for this crap because a lot of it is mmanipulation. And a lot of it is good old perception management just like your friendly local intelligence agency has been doing for God knows how long. 

And I don't know where the fuck your goddamn perceptions are about this place falling down around us but it's getting a little ridiculous. 

You know now that I think about what I just wrote rambled on for an hour now I really look at the example of the stock market in the 1920s and how it wasn't regulated so it crashed I'm feeling like that's how the over building is going right now I'm feeling like people are not being oversight and regulated when they go to build some monstrosity in a city that simply cannot fucking handle the fallout if it doesn't work out..

Maybe there should be laws of regulation that apply to smaller cities that are a little bit stricter than a big city like Boston that seems to be able to handle their affairs when it comes to developers..

All I know is that I didn't think about myself I'm going to repeat this I didn't think about myself when I couldn't get the car onto the sidewalk because there's bushes attacking me from this stupid project that was abandoned so I can't use the sidewalk I thought about a person with a walker or a person with a wheelchair is what I thought about. 

So why isn't anyone else thinking about vulnerable people I noticed that there's this thing going on now.. it's like a family wwhere some of the members of the family are full of shit and they're really really good at pretending that they're not a problem and they act like they're perfect and they have a job and they do all this great stuff but actually they're right with the dysfunctional parents or whatever it is or they're part of the problem or whatever and there's all these one person who's gullible who's like not paying attention who's genuinely good-hearted and they totally get scapegoated all the time by this family of assholes. 

I feel like the system is now playing that perfect sibling role. Where they have a solution for everything and they have an answer for everything and they have a van to come out and feed the homeless and they have shelters that are now run like jails and aren't they wonderful and they have all this perfect little stuff for everything that makes it so everything is running right and the world is improving it isn't it great and look at progressiveness and all this crap when actually it's still a problem. And they are part of it and they're doing something called mmasking. 

And I've seen a lot of people do masking and some people are really fucking God damn good at it. 

The problem with me is that I've been in 12 step programs since 1995 and is since 1998 I have been absolutely clean and sober so for that long I have been going to meetings with people from all walks of life that was meant to you that they were masking how they did it and if they weren't okay underneath at all and to tell you something educated people and people with money are some of the best people to do masking I have ever seen in my life. 

And young people are also really really brilliant at masking because they have the energy to do it and the collectivism. 

So now I kind of look at this now after writing all this now I have an answer which is we're dealing with a dysfunctional system that is trying its best to make it look like that everything's being solved and everything is working out when actually is just a bunch of people that don't have time and money anymore to look at what's going on around them and people are getting lost in the system and lost in the details and nobody can afford to care cuz either they can't afford to pay attention or they're afraid they're going to get fucking canceled or bullied. 

To in a way this is becoming extremely oppressive system if anything at least here in this area. 

It's kind of like when you have a garbage dump and then you cover up the garbage after the community is done dumping and then you build condos on it afterwards that doesn't mean there isn't garbage underneath it's just a cosmetic renovation. Those of you that are my age in this area of the country will remember how big the city dumps were they were massive huge hhuge huge quarries of nothing but dirt and people just dump their garbage and they just put more dirt on and like you could get lost in one of these fucking places and nobody would ever find you. Actually I distinctly remember my foster grandparents who were my grandparents who are my foster parents distinctly telling me to not get lost and where are you and come here because they were afraid I was going to get lost in all these piles of dirt at the dump which was like a massive football field of garbage and dirt. Now take that in your memory if you're old enough to remember the city dump and imagine now that they have built condos on top of these things and you would never know that the dump is even there. 

That's what it's like to be a local my age and know what the system really is underneath and look at this new cosmetic renovation bullshit and understand that there's still a problems and no one's dealing with them 

 Especially when it's me because when I mention something people actually fucking can't stand it they act like oh my God here's somebody that actually knows what's going on and it's like thank God there's only one of her and she doesn't really have any support right now and we can just kind of ignore her. I've actually had people smile and slam a door behind me I've actually had people grit their teeth and smile and talk to me like I'm really aggravating the shit out of them. I actually made a complaint like a grievance at the shelter that I used to stay at my and the lady was greeting her teeth over the pphone dealing with me because I was actually doing what I'm supposed to do pointing out things that need to be fixed.. 

So I can tell that there's not a lot of people pointing this stuff out or noticing it or doing anything because they've got everyone so fooled when somebody does come to them that's a genuine whistleblower or a genuinely sees a problem and points it out they get extremely impatient and pissed off and it's not just that they're being put against the wall by their employers I think a lot of it is they're just spoiled fucking gravity little brats they have their stupid j o b with their stupid fucking education and no one's going to stop them from getting what they want out of the system that isn't really serving the people that it's supposed to serve and the same thing with all these lead the way the neighborhoods are being run. 

It's like it's inconvenient that someone's pointing out the truth. And I know that's a passe sentence but it's a real example now that's really kind of disgusting it's an entire system not just an iissue. 

I'm talking about I get treated this way when I point out something that's actually valid and point out a suggestion or ask for someone to do something about it everything from the environmental department to the shelter to anything you can imagine people just look at me like we have a turd and the punch bowl we have a turd in the punch bowl. 

And they really are super fucking glad that there's only just one of me. 

And they really do act like complete spoiled brats because they know the systems fucked they know it doesn't work but they have a job and the system works perfectly well the way it is and people think it works and they help a certain percentage of people or a certain percentage of stuff is getting done. To me it's more like a spoiled brat being angry because they're certainly not threatened by me I think deep down they might be. It's incredible how spoiled they are. 

I think there's a massive huge problem with bloating as far as there's too many people being employed and there's not enough money going towards the real problems.. I mean I can only write two books here people and the system is just getting worse and worse and worse it's not getting better actually. 

And I think it's all in the interest of them having a land grab and making things the way they want they don't want problems to be solved but they do want people employed that will make sure that they don't have problems solved so because they're grateful for getting the job. 

And when I say Jo b when I do speech to text I mean J..O..B. WHICH IS A CYNICAL WAY OF SAYING JOB. 

I mean there's a whole bunch of people out there that's just act like that they're employed so they can do no wrong compared to say me for instance and it makes them on some kind of level of social acceptability so they can play for the dirty system and I don't mean harassment I mean actually working for a system that is still not doing what it's supposed to be doing and it's still corrupt. And they just smile right in your fucking face whereas years ago they would actually be worried or threatened about a whistleblower now they just smile at you like you stupid fucking fool no one's going to do anything to us. 

And by the way the little games I was talking about I didn't mention what they were and I'll mention them now. 

I was panhandling near North station that semi-privatized public sspace and if you panhandle a certain way if you know the laws you know the rules you can do it it is an illegal they will actually come up to you and approach you as if you're doing something illegal and try to fool you and manipulate you into thinking that and if you know you're the laws and you know your rights and you explain it in a way that's reasonable they actually turn around give up and go well my boss has me come out here to try to convince people to not to do it anyway. 

I had the same problem in the semi-privatized public space that used to be a freaking God damn bridge how much more public can you get than that in ownership it's where Newbury Street meets Mass Ave. They had these again surreal kind oof buildings that create this exclusive reality that isn't real that belongs only to the people that are allowed to be there and there's actual vehicles being stored in some of those buildings sitting on a goddamn bridge how is that even safe? Do you know how many tons of vehicles weigh when they're stacked up like that I don't know how many vehicles are stored there but to me it looks completely insane. Like the perverse part of me that hates this crap looks at the like division where the bridge meets the road and there's this like indentation where you can see that it's like this soldered thing that like is a division between the sidewalk and the actual street that cars are on. And all I can think of is is this where there's a soldered piece of bridge that all these buildings are on that connects in some way of connecting to the street so this is like you can see the actual Gap in the road where this bridge or whatever it is now with all these cars and this building and all these heavy buildings actually connects with this Gap to the street I mean imagine if that shit fucking broke? 

so this complete surreal insanity is sitting on a damn bridge where it totally doesn't belong but I think this is part of their arrogance is look at us we're living gods we do all these wonderful things with with engineering and an architecture nowadays and we can just do all this crazy shit like these fucked up buildings that look like they're ready to fall over but they're just built all askew like a bunch of textbooks that are piled weird on top of each other this is the kind of shit that they're amusing themselves with while the rest of the world doesn't eat or have fucking running water and that's okay because I like capitalism as much as the next person but it really is a form of hahaha look at us. It isn't just new and interesting structures and shapes it's playing GGod. 

That in mind this is the way these people are thinking obviously architecture says a lot about a culture. So there's this sidewalk area near these iinsane. And it looks like it's part of the damn sidewalk and it's this place to sit down will other people sit down I freaking sat down to eat some Chinese food I gotten in Chinatown and this security guard came by once everything was fine then he came by again he said my manager told me you have to leave you can't sit here and eat so obviously the security people are not the ones doing this it's somebody watching behind the cameras that doesn't like what they're looking at. And I just told him this is public space it looks like public space and you need to put a sign up I asked him the name of the security company and told him I'd take care of it later and I get up and left. 

And sure enough a week later I marched into that damn building and I talked to the head of security and thank God it was a different person that's another trick is you make sure you go back when there's a different person working cuz you don't know what the agenda is of the person that is sending the security guard out to tell you to leave. It could be a bad guy if you know what I mean. 

So I went back and that guy could not figure out for the life of him what the hell the other guy was thinking by telling this guy that was there that day and so I remember you you're the guy that came out and talked to me then I was chatting and making jokes with them in the office and he said well I'll ask him I said don't bother you can if you want to for your own purposes but the basic thing is you need to put a damn sign up if you don't want people sitting there it looks like it's part of the sidewalk. 

What's interesting is that the first round that security guard came by me I was simply eating another words I fit into the conformity of the other condo student tourist people is what I call them. Even though I was dressed in what looked like pajama bottoms coming from the place I was staying at. Before I got changed. But when I took my mango juice and dumped it out in the plant or grass next to me and then I took a little bit of my food and maybe you left a couple grains in the grass for the birds and then I think I mumbled to myself that I had to go get dressed and I was ready to get up and leave that's when he showed up again. So in other words what attracted the attention of the people in the cameras was not what I was doing it was behavior. My behavior didn't conform to what other people were doing that is the demographic they are concerned with attracting and keeping over there. And that's actually more disturbing than anything else I can think of. 

The other incense is today I went to go try a new spot and I had to go pick up a clothing product that's inexpensive but they only gets sold at this particular place in Medford. I know they're trying to keep the image of this particular shopping center a little bit sort of upper middle or like very condo young professional and it's not as urbanized it's more trying to make it like a friendly suburb close to the city so I can kind of understand that the way I look is mmore edgy and it doesn't really work right now in a suburban area like this where they're trying to have young professionals stay. And there's a lot of condos that they've built up around this mall. So I made sure I tried all the exits to see what was comfortable and to make sure that I wasn't in their property and it wasn't intrusive. I picked this area that was on like a highway freeway type thing with cars it looked like it was built by the city or the state that ran the highway and there was a park behind me it was definitely not theirs. Then there's a supermarket there that's upscale that guy looked back at me the security for the supermarket they have their own cars I saw him look back at me and said oh okay what the hell is going on now then the security guy for the entire Mall comes by so to me it must have been the guy from the other car the other security saw me first and said something. Cuz I haven't seen this person all the hours that I've been standing there so either they somebody said something from another security area or they tend to come out in the evening at night when it gets dark which would make sense. 

Young guy from the way he looks I can tell he was fforeign second generation probably from a North African country in the east. So at least I know what I'm dealing with right? So he's friendly enough but of course the come on was the same as North station and I explained my situation that I tried all the exits I agree with him the other ones are his property that's why I'm here I'm trying to be not intrusive I do this everywhere I go I'm not intrusive and this is public property and it doesn't belong to the mall and I'm very sorry but that's the way it's going to be. And at first he wanted to argue and then he realized I knew what I was talking about and I'm being very legal minded with no emotion I'm not upset and I'm not being belligerent and then the only thing he could think of I think to manipulate the situation was to try to get weird and personal and he said can I ask what this is for which I thought was really a dumb thing to do because that is totally inappropriate whereas before he was being at least appropriate. And I said I don't have to tell you that but I will.. and told him what was going on and then I get stuck with a lot of bills right now. He walked away and said you're all set. I wanted to make sure that he didn't just say that and go call the police on me. So I went up to the window of his car and I said hey am I all said is everything okay are we good and you said yeah you're good and he was like trying to get out of there like run away from me almost and I tried to pound him with my hand you know the pound instead of the handshake which from covid and I said my name is Rachel what's your name so that if I ever saw him again I'd be so but he wouldn't give me his name and like normal people where things have been resolved like with a resolution will actually tell you their name and look you in the eye this guy wouldn't then afterwards because I'm not a criminal and I'm not a cop I'm a normal person that doesn't think like a criminal I took me like very long time to understand that I finally thought of it. He didn't want to give me his name because duh he knew he had been totally inappropriate. 

And he could see that I was older I was firm I was a reasonable person and I knew my rights and I knew the laws so I think he wanted to hightail at the fuck out of there. 

And during the conversation I also told him that he probably won't see me again cuz there's no money and that should have been something that your average security person or whatever would kind of chuckle about or whatever and he looked like almost like well that's not the issue here like the look on his face was almost like that's not with the issue was and the issue is very serious aand it's heavy and it's intense and how dare I make a joke at this moment and all this crap. Now I've seen this before and people from African descent countries where it seems disrespectful if you make jokes or if you're a woman especially and you are willful and say something like that. Whereas basically I'm stating that my reasons for being here are no longer good for me and my purposes so I'm probably not going to be in his hair again because I'm not getting what I came here for which actually is very very much normal for a person from a capitalist country. And it's normal for somebody who's coming from a constitutional republic as well. 

And now we see the culture clash I want to see a lot of the difficulties happening nowadays. These people don't come from capitalist countries and they certainly don't come from constitutional republics. And the thing that scared me is that when he pulled this game and left he had a very serious demeanor is if he was extremely trained and security. He reminded me of any cop or any jail officer that I have met and dealt with. But the scary thing was that his internalized attitude was very much that I had absolutely no rights I had absolutely no concerns that were important at all like trying to make money according to what is the laws of the state which is legal. Another words and also that I'm a woman by the way. And is sometimes if that's a disadvantage you can turn it to your advantage because they do see you as weaker and of course we are in some ways but in America especially the Northeast that's not supposed to be the way that we're approached. 

But the look that I got when I said that basically he won't probably see me again anyway because there's no money it was very much like I almost insulted him because I was saying that for my purposes for what I do in sales for my business not yours Mayan it's not working for me which is totally normal. I felt like I was dealing with someone that uunderstands authority and power in a very different way than I do. But he has the same training as a police officer or an jail guard or one of these other people that's heavily trained like that and that was the scary scary part and I'm seeing more and more and more of that and I don't like it. 

-----------


No comments:

Post a Comment