TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Saturday, June 18, 2022

Common Psychological Harassment Tactic: Repetitive Questioning, Same Phrase, Different People

So I've been asked "where do you live?" by persons in official capacities for over a week and  a half now, when the question isn't necessary or is inappropriate to ask. 

Let me explain why people NEED TO STOP DOING. THIS.

Firstly I'm not going to allow a whole new wave of harassment based on my being houseless, a semi retired Traveler or any other circumstances considered 'homelessness' by mainstream society. 

I will not have this weaponized against me. Why this is even POSSIBLE right now in this area is complex but it makes sense considering the political climate, the timing and what's gone on during COVID and the colonialism known as globalism.

It's similar to another instance of a pattern emerging that was used years ago I wrote about in this blog. 

Some years ago certain  demographics of people were using THE SAME PHRASE repeatedly in a short space of time and it became harassing and it was based on me and anyone with me having a large backpack. 

The question  used was "WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

Variations of this were " where are you two coming from and where are you going? " or " Where are you coming from? Where are you going?"

It wouldn't have been  so bad if it was asked by random people-it would have been just weird. 

However it was asked by types like ride hailing services drivers (Uber/Lyft types), store employees specifically cashier's and construction union types specifically people who were using the same storage facility as me at that time. 

The fact it was always inquired as if I was at a border check made it sound like it had some weight to it or like it was related to security. The fact that people who could be construed as some sort of authority, especially in my immediate environment made it seem like it was being put forth by higher authority even though the question was totally inappropriate and possibly illegal. 

Remember, after 9-11 a certain security branch recruited public transit employees especially bus drivers and truckers to help with identifying terrorist threats. They were told they were this country's "first line of defense" after 9-11.

This was also during a period of time that I saw and heard a young woman cashier at a big box store beginning with W,  actually interrogate a workin class type male about his purchase of motor oil. It was fucking unbelievable.  "How are you today sir? I see your buying alot of cans of motor oil what are you using it for?". 

I thought I was in some sort of dream. This couldn't be America (and it certainly wasn't Texas. It was Massachusetts of course). I was shocked when the man sheepishly answered. He looked tired and didn't want any trouble. 

This is how this country has been systematically beaten down, intimidated and beaten down this kind of 'security theater'. Fucking motor oil? Two old Pit Rats, semi retired Travelers from Harvard Square with backpacks?? These are conditions in which warrant ANTI TERRORISM interrogation techniques?? Seriously? 

I've seen some incredibly dumb shit and some incredibly scary shit in my time with these GS adventures or studying and writing about the theories of it or fighting covert wars but it gets a bit much when you just make shit up and subject people to it just for the sake of controlling them while the nobodies you have doing it get off on a mini power trip. unless they are that retarded and actually buy into the idea they are doing something.

I've overheard people I know damn well are straight out perps telling students at a college they 'help with security' on campus and 'help protect the college too'. 

These are usually people who have some fucked up charges in their criminal history and have brainwashed themselves or been brainwashed into believing or at least get good at convincing others they are doing something good when it's just them avoiding more trouble or getting something the quick and easy (dishonest) way. 

This is a type of tactic that's used and if there was a GS textbook it would be in it. 

So asking me "where do you live?" repeatedly when the question is unecessary and unrelated to the subject at hand over time forms a pattern of harassment. 

The motive or purpose is to begin to weaponize a person's houseless status against them. 

I highly suggest it stops. Once again I've been through this before and I know how to deal with this. 

It's also been a pattern on public transportation, profiling people who look houseless or colorful and alternative. There's  tight little conspiracy in my area where people who pull this crap are protected when you report them. Well I got an actual responsible higher up the other day and reposted it to them along with a pattern of this goinng on this year and they are probably pissed I actually got around the system THEY USE to get around being caught .

There was no anti homelessness like this before the pandemic. That and the protests along with Identity Culture alongside a condo obsessed building boom gentrification of the area has been used to literally get rid of houseless people and now normalize anti homeless sentiment. The young people are also trained in the past few years to hate and reject homeless or alternative people more and more and accept ANY sort of 'alternative' person who's approved of by the corporate globalist left wing agenda (people of color/gay/immigrant). 

Why is there this trade off and not inclusion? Well pumping meth into all the local homeless scenes was pure genius (but predictable old trick) on the part of the system. Then every homeless person gets associated with that. 

Intimidating anyone out here with a brain also helps. Recruiting people in street scenes after the Boston Bombing changed the security in this area from local to federal is also a major factor but I will write about that later.

That's probably the main problem with MA. It hasn't been The Commonwealth of Massachusetts since the Boston Bombing. It's federalized and that means Globalism as the top agenda. 

Taking away the sovereignty of states the Bill of Rights outlines is very important to globalism. 

By any means necessary even terrorism obviously. 

Stop asking me where I live. I'm not dealing with. It and I will and can gracefully get around it every time-basicaly because it has nothing to do with the issue at hand. And YOU know it and so do I. and I will make sure that's re-established every time. 

That's really the secret to GS theory is to re establish order every time. To take back your reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment