TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Raytheon Branches Located Next To Hotel Burlington, MA Where Torture Through Probable Chip/Harassment Took Place

I published this and got curious about looking up on maps exactly what is down in Burlington MA around that hotel.
http://onmc.wordpress.com/2014/11/14/wired-military-investigates-amnesia-beams/

There are multiple Raytheon departments around the hotel in Burlington, MA where I used to stay frequently and experienced multiple instances of  harassment or outright torture.
https://www.google.com:443/maps/search/raytheon+burlington+MA/data=!4m2!2m1!4b1?hl=en

I believe this has much to do with a change in leadership at Raytheon. And perhaps mayor Menino dying and even the change in administrations locally running Cambridge and Boston. They all have come about at roughly the same time frame.
http://ongangstalking.blogspot.com/2014/11/raytheon-new-leadership-contractors.html

Ive posted that my paternal grandfather worked for Raytheon (as a technical draftsman artist I found out from his obituaries ) but the short time I knew my dad's family after tracking them down in 1990 I was always told he was simply a carpenter.
Why?
I believe my mother's family mentioned this also.

The father in the foster home I was in from age 1-6 where I experienced ritual abuse and programming worked at Raytheon at a lowly position and like my mother's family pedopholia was present.
One of his son's-in-laws worked at Raytheon in a higher capacity which I was never familiarized with. His salary was good for the times as he had a big house in Marlborough, MA.

Raytheon central headquarters has always been Waltham, MA where my mother's family  has lived since the turn of the 20th century. My grandmother is going to pass away soon in the house her father built. Her parents were European immigrants working as house servants in Weston so they had exposure to wealthy people in the area.
My grandmother and grandfather met in the US Marines where of course my mother was born and became a radiation experiementee in Maryland.

I believe this is enough to be at least a lead as well as the timing of my actually being able to see these connections coincides with many changes in governance locally as well as in Raytheon itself

Swanson began as CEO at Raytheon in 2003. When my campaign went 24/7.

1 comment:

  1. I got harassed when I worked at Raytheon at Philly in '92. Lots of co-workers being uptight and management making unreasonable demands, like calling me aside and telling me my output was "too low". They really expected you to work like a slave there for what they paid you. Is being stressed and hounded worth 30k per year?

    ReplyDelete