TRANSLATOR

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Indigo Awareness Ribbon

Blog DISCLAIMERS

Please be advised that this written work is theory. It's theorizing, pondering and amateur research. For legal reasons I state that I have no actual belief in these theories as fact, if I did I would have sought legal recourse. Until that occurs this blog can only be considered theory. If it does then any and all actions PAST AND FUTURE that have been taken against me during the years producing this work will be labeled war crimes under international law and any other legal protections that apply.
I am a writer, an activist and artist. I claim my RIGHT TO EXIST legally under US Constitution and international law.

This is an educational blog for awareness as well as sometimes a telling of candid personal experiences to demonstrate theories as they might be experienced by a person who theoretically is existing under such conditions. Thus the 'candid' expression, poetic license and marketing myself as product or character. This is NOT a journal or diary.
Being a reasonable person of sound mind if I had concerns for my safety or others I would take responsible action for self care as my established medical history can demonstrate.
Any actions taken against me by others questioning my sanity or competence based on my produced work will be construed as activist/dissident intimidation and whistle blower retaliation and proper legal action will be taken against you by my family and support system.

Be warned that no further interference with my production of meaningful work as an artist and activist will be tolerated.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Illuminati Symbolism On McDonalds French Fry Box

http://onmc.wordpress.com/2014/11/13/you-are-being-brainwashed-2-baphomet-on-mcdonalds-french-fries-box/

I dont feel so bad now about having the McD's bait me so I lost it and got arrested for tagging what I felt ( and what everyone around here is afraid to say) about the jerks working in there. This company is on the top of the list for gang stalking harassment done on their premises as well as really creepy vibes from their security cameras in every single store across the nation, some causing actual forced speech or behavior.
Much of the time the staff are not just low quaility people by chance becuz everyone has to work and sometime in life many people find themselves working a low wage job. Its a job. I would work if I could. Its been one of the cruelest things all these years preventing me from working and growing and earning.

I actually had one of the workers there whisper to me something along the lines of pretty soon all of the trash are going to be gone from the area around Central or the cities generally. This must have been one of the newer people working there who didnt know who I was.

Now when I see the Latino female manager working in the McDonalds in the food court of the Longwood medical area in Boston that serves the multiple hospitals there, she snickers at the sight of me. A Target this arrogant bitch and all her little cronies finally got to react. If it wasnt for the new administrations in the area, a changing of the guard, they woudlnt have gottten sh*t out of me because Ive been harassed in that area for years and never reacted.

McDonalds, Walmart, Target, Greyhound, CVS, 7-11 and Starbucks all top the list. Kmart and Walgreens less consistently. Interestingly the more of a monopoly a company has the worse the level of involvement in this system. Greyhound is into outright MILAB involvement. Megabus was ok when they first started but now has perps working on the buses and as passengers. Its disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment